Having problems with Grab?

Grab reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 18, 2016. The latest review Grab driver no show, no call, and finished the order without notification was posted on Sep 4, 2021. The latest complaint unethical behavior was resolved on Jul 13, 2017. Grab has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 528 reviews. Grab has resolved 1 complaints.

Grab Customer Service Contacts

+65 6570 3925 (Singapore)
+63 883 7100 (Philippines)
Mapletree Business Center, 1060 Nguyen Van Linh, Tan Phong Ward, District 7
Ho Chi Minh
Vietnam

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Grab Customer Service. Initial Grab complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Grab above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Grab. Discuss the issues you have had with Grab and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Grab Complaints & Reviews, Page 18

GrabCar / GrabTaxirude driver jesus sababan ramos

Driver dictates the location where passenger should go instead of the other way around. Driver complaints of traffic despite of just making a right turn to reach the passengers requested location. When passenger cancelled the booking sent this text messaging threatening the passenger that he will block the passenger from using GRAB.

Drivers Fullname: Jesus Sababan Ramos
Contact Number: [protected]
Text Message sent by the driver to the passenger after cancelling the booking due to rude handling of the driver:

Ok brad. galing ng ginawa mo. ipapablock kita sa grab. salamat brad

GrabCar / GrabTaxigrabcar

My friend booked a GrabCar at about 7pm from West Gala to Don Bosco Village. As she rode with the Grab driver, he started talking to her about boys and cheating, but immediately turned into a very sexual and uncomfortable conversation in my friend's perspective. She tried to end conversation the minute the driver started talking about sex, but he did not stop. She made an excuse and said that she was underaged (17), but continued to make her uncomfortable and even bragged that he had sexual encounters with girls as young as 14. Please report this man for harassment. Thank you.

grabcar

Grab Car — grabcar/driver and support

I booked a grab car tonight from Neptune Street Mapayapa Village Las Pinas going to Batute Street Makati...

GrabCar / GrabTaxigrabshare with opposite directions

I am frequent user of GRAB in coming to office for convenience and avoid traffic in high traffic areas since Grab uses waze to find fastest way to wherever you go unfortunately I have been shared with an opposite directions, My office is in Makati and very often to be shared with someone going to Quezon City. Can Grab improve on their ways and means of sending passengers to their drivers. It happened to me 4 or 5 times already and been sending complaints but nothing happened

GrabCar / GrabTaxiaroganteng grab driver

Galing kami sa holiday inn manila galleria going to ortigas ext pasig city. Hindi namin alam na may attitude pala yung driver bukod sa pag sabat sabat nya sa usapan namin, pinag mamayabang nya pa na may LTFRB case na daw sya. So nagpipigil na kami ng kasamahan ko sa pagsasabat sabat nya at sa mga pagmamayabang na ginagawa nya. Pagdating ng ortigas ext nagumpisa na ang trapik halos panay na ang iling nya at tsk! sya ng tsk! bulod dun panay pa ang tapik nya sa gilid ng pintuan nya at hagis ng celfone sa harap nya. Gumawa sya ng ibang paraan para makaiwas sa trapik nagtry sya na mag ibang ng rota ng hindi namin alam na trapik din pala ung rota na ginawa nya. Inulit nya na naman yung pag tsk! tsk! nya na halatang inis na inis na sa trapik.. At dahil sobra na kaming nababastusan sa inaasal ng driver kami ng kasama ko ang nag adjust para sa kanya.. bumaba nalang kami kahit napakalayo pa ng drop off namin.. Grabe napaka arogante at bastos na driver. Nag attached ako para sa reference ng booking id ganun din ung transaction ko sa driver.

aroganteng grab driver
        aroganteng grab driver

GrabCar / GrabTaxi — change wasn't right

I'm a consistent grab user especially going to school. I did book just this morning September 14, 2017 around...

GrabCar / GrabTaxithe support and the grab service itself

Grab sent multiple promo code that never worked. According to the promo I'll be getting a discount but the driver will asked you to pay the full amount (it happened several times. I already sent a feedback/complaint to their support but a guy named Lawrence told me that there was no code keyed in. Please see screenshot attached as a proof that there was a code that has been accepted by the app. This is annoying, they're fooling consumers.

the support and the grab service itself

GrabCar / GrabTaxiI was charged more than I was supposed to and they refused to refund me

I was charged incorrectly using my debit card (atm card) with my rides using your app.

1. I booked aug 12, 2017 (adr-[protected]) the total fare is p100 minus my p50 promo – I should only be charged for p50 but I was charged p100 in my debit card.

2. I booked aug 19, 2017 (adr-[protected]) the total fare is p117 minus my p50 promo – I should only be charged for p67 but I was charged p117 in my debit card.

3. I booked aug 19, 2017 (adr-[protected]) the driver cancelled it then I was charged for p92 twice in my debit card.

I reported this issue august 20th. but nobody cared to reply. I called the hotline for 3 or 5 times to make a follow up. they requested a bank statement. I forwarded it via email.

I called hotline again today, and I spoke to a rep named jc (she provided her employee # which I dont know if legit 2358 ans a ref #[protected]), she was the worst representative ever, the most rude person that I talked to. kept on saying "let me finish!", "this is not allowed for a manager call". without even letting me e plain whats going on. she already assumed my issue. I need my money back!

I was charged more than I was supposed to and they refused to refund me
            I was charged more than I was supposed to and they refused to refund me

GrabCar / GrabTaxigrabpay

Hi Ms/Mrs,

I have been use grabpay for few times but last few days grabpay not even work and I don't know why. I thought it just need to register one time? everytime I use I have to register and I already register 4 times in same card and each register fee cost RM1.00. and when I using MBBMERDEKA code although my bank still have the balance inside but also cannot pay. Please check your system as soon as possible and it brings lot of inconvenience to us. Thanks.

GrabCar / GrabTaxidriver being unprofessional

This grab driver looked for me on facebook in attempt to add me as a friend. Also, he tried contacting me through texts multiple times. He once asked if the comb that was in his car was mine. I was pretty sure I didn't leave anything in his car, which resulted me into thinking that he only said that to get a reply from me. Attached here are the photos of the facebook profile of the driver and his text messages.

driver being unprofessional
                driver being unprofessional

GrabCar / GrabTaxirude service by driver

Good evening. I have been a regular grab user, but today, 7 September 2017, I would like to share a negative experience I had with a driver by the name of Ng Chai Huat SLL8310Y.

I was in a rush so I decided to book a grab from Masjid Ar-Rabitah. Initially the app shows the waiting time of 6 mins.. However, after a few minutes of waiting, the driver send a message to say '2 mins'. So I waited and 2 minutes passed and I was still waiting. As I was in a rush, I decided to drop a message to the driver to ask where he was.

To my surprised, the moment when he arrived, he asked me in a very rude manner 'why did you ask me where I was? Can't you see where I am?! '. I replied him by saying ' I asked because you said 2 minutes but I waited so long '. He argued back and said "it's traffic light my friend! Traffic light! It's good enough I tell you 2 mins! '.

Mind you, I actually waited for almost 10 mins in total. I was in a rush and still waited when I could have taken another cab / uber. I am paying for my ride, so why can't I ask where he was. I hope you'll improve on the service Provided by your drivers.

GrabCar / GrabTaxiunethical behavior/rude/scary driving

September 7, 2017, 11:35 AM, Driver Sherwin Gemida Belleza with Plate number ABT 6210, picked up my lady friend from Pasig to Cubao, Quezon City. Grab customer RV Sawali, phone number +[protected] or ([protected] updated).

Reckless driving, rude reply and rude behavior. Did not dropped passenger where it was indicated in the app because he says he still has another passenger. When she got a call from the office inquiring where she was at the moment, the driver turned the radio volume so loud and sang to drown the call and only when the call was terminated did he put the volume down. Passenger was afraid that driver may be under the influence of drugs.

Hoping you can suspend his affiliation as it gives Grab a bad name and seems unsafe for other riders.

Erwin G. Dizon - +[protected], [protected]@yahoo.com

GrabCar / GrabTaxitake wrong person

hi. WA7038W ami org lain di MRT Bandar Tun Hussein Onn.. dan gunakan akaun saya hantar orang lain.. perjalanan itu telan berakhir selepas beberapa minit tanpa mengambil saya kembali..

Saya terpaksa kehilangan promo code saya..
                      dan juga system telah menyukarkan saya ambil grab yang lain kerana dianggap saya yang mempermainkan dalam hal ini.. padahal driver ambil salah penumpang

GrabCar / GrabTaxigrabcar slm3752h kia forte

Hi. Good evening. Im sharmini and I have been a regular grab user. Howver today 02 sep 2017 at 7:36pm is writing in a complaint over your driver mr. Png chee wee Bernard. He chose my ride despite the fact I chose 2 location and he selected it. He was still sending off the passenger while he selected mine. My hubby was supposed to be picked in the first location I indicated waiting for his arrival with my two boys and helper. However, the driver mr benard went into the wrong location and waited near the road side when I chose to be picked under my block. He went in the wrong way and called and started raising his voice on where I was. I told him nicely tat the pick up is under the block. He shut me off and cancelled my request after waiting for him for 10 mins since he had a passenger to send. Im not happy with such behaviour as I have two kids waiting and just because he was in the road.. I had to move to that location.

GrabCar / GrabTaxi50php off for 550 points earned

I have booked a grabshare last Aug 31, 2017.. I purchased the 550 points so I can avail the 50php off.. There was one driver who accepted it.. I waited for a couple lf minutes, suddenly he cancelled it by himself.. I booked again but no one accepted it. so I decided to take other ride... I checked my points earned.. it was deducted by 550points without me using it.. that was so unfair.. I am complainting so my points would be returned back to me.. I am hoping for your prompt action on this matter. thank you so much

50php off for 550 points earned

• Updated by Van Mer · Sep 01, 2017

I have booked a grabshare last Aug 31, 2017.. I purchased the 550 points so I can avail the 50php off.. There was one driver who accepted it.. I waited for a couple lf minutes, suddenly he cancelled it by himself.. I booked again but no one accepted it. so i decided to take other ride... I checked my points earned.. it was deducted by 550points without me using it.. that was so unfair.. i am complainting so my points would be returned back to me.. I am hoping for your prompt action on this matter. thank you so much

Comments

GrabCar / GrabTaxi — the driver gave me $20 change in brunei dollars which I cannot use in singapore. effectively he robbed me of $20.

The driver was Partap Singh Patrick in car SHC6468J. This was at 9.00 on the 29th from 20 Havelock village...

GrabCar / GrabTaxidriver's attitude

Name : ang Khek Beng
                            Licence : SJA2458B
                            book via grab app indicating destination as CCAB Swimming complex. Driver asked and we mentioned Bukit Timah Stadium. Driver turned off GPS and took AYE. Realised driver is going towards City and asked if he is going to Bukit Timah. He raised his voice and said we mentioned STADIUM so he's going to Kallang Stadium. We argued that destination was entered when booking, he said he cannot see clearly. Along the way back to Bukit Timah driver complained non stop. if driver can't see clearly, is he still qualified to be a Grab driver? Pls kindly review.

• Bl
                                blyth fielding Aug 26, 2017

After attending an event at Golden Bay Restaurant last August 25, 2017, a group of associates and myself were waiting for my friend's driver to pick us up at the said venue, However, the driver came and said that the car won't start. After a few tries and the car still won't start we decided to grab a car. Since I was the only one who had the application and with a pocket wifi I called the Grab and got a booking for estimated time of pick up was seven minutes. To our surprise, my friend's driver came rushing with as the car had already started. So I called Rodel Ermacio Bellosillo, with Plate No. YW 0369, Toyota Vios. LTFRB Case Number [protected] to cancel my booking and he agreed to the cancellation verbally without advising me to cancel by text. Being a sixty five-year-old retiree I would know some applications but was unaware that I should cancel the booking through text message.

I was not also able to answer his calls as my phone was on vibration mode and it was in my bag. Finally, when I read his messages he said that I should cancel and I said that I have cancelled. I even asked him how since my wifi was already on off mode. I never thought that I can text messenger through my apps and even without a wifi. Then this was his reply "Ulol gago kayo". And I told him again that I had already cancelled and that I am sixty-five years old. He again texted me back with "Matanda na kayo sinungaling pa". I will take photos of the conversation if necessary but may I request that this person is subjected to a disciplinary action for a very unethical unprofessional attitude especially to a senior citizen without due respect. I will also forward this complaint to the LTFRB and LTO if I won't hear from you in the next 24 hours. Cancellation recorded at 11:51 pm of August 25. Blyth Fetalvero

GrabCar / GrabTaxiride grabshare

I want to complaint about Grabshare.. on 24 august about 9am, I take Grabshare from Sturdee road to Bukit panjang. But there is another passager sharing with me. The problem is the passager is going to Ang Mo Kio and im going to Bukit Panjang and we from Strudee road. Its very far away from my desination. The other passagen and me actually its fine with us because we not rushing. But its unfair for the driver have to travel far away.

GrabCar / GrabTaxicharged with a php51.00 fee without riding a grab

My complaint is regarding a charge to my Citi-Visa account for Php51.00 and the date is Aug 19, 2017.
                                On this day I was trying to book a Grab but to no avail and now I am surprised when my bill with Citi Visa arrived only to find out of a charge for Php51.00.
                                This is a small amount but I cannot accept being charged a fee without a service rendered by your company.
                                Please check my history in your portal.
                                My name is Danilo Cruz a certified Grab rider and using your portal exclusively.
                                In case you want to get in touch with me, my CP# is [protected].
                                Hope to hear from you soon.
                                Thank you.

GrabCar / GrabTaxipoor service and lack of professionalism

I have booked a grab transcab Renault taxi today from Holiday inn atrium to Teban gardens at 1:52am this morning. Driver Tan Guan Wah (SHC5526G) came to pick me up. As I was feeling very cold at that time, I requested Mr Tan to turn down the air con but was ignored by him. I proceeded to turn off the air conditioner at the backseat but was still feeling cold. I proceeded at wind down the window and Mr Tan started to shout at him saying the noise from the wind will affect his driver. He proceeded to question me about why I would be feeling cold since I boarded his cab from a pub (I don't understand why passengers who boarded a cab from a hotel is not allowed to feel cold?). He then sarcastically say I should know better to wear more clothes if I am feeling cold before finally turning down the main air con. During the journey, Mr Tan also offered to give me his mobile phone so that I can bypass Grab and call him directly for transport services (I believe this is clearly violating Grab's policies with drivers). I am a tourist from Taiwan and has used Grab from time to time and most of my experiences were pleasant but Mr Tan truly tarnished the image of Grab.