Complaints & Reviews

GrabCar / GrabTaxiDouble Credit Card Charges

I booked your transport at Changi International Airport to return to my home at 38 Trevose Crescent, The Glyndebourne, Singapore 297722 on 2 Feb 2020. A copy of the receipt is attached. But when I received my credit card bill today, I realised that I have been charged twice, $23 and $19 on the same date 2/2/20. I recalled I might have booked the same trip a few minutes earlier but this earlier booking was cancelled by the driver who did not provide any reason. This explains why there was a second booking. In any case, upon reaching my destination, I received only one email receipt from your company. I would greatly appreciate your investigation and reply to me as soon as possible. My email address is [protected]@gmail.com, and my mobile no. is [protected]. Thank you.
Submitted by Dennis Teo Seow Ngee

Double Credit Card Charges

GrabCar / GrabTaxiunauthorized debit card charges

Greetings!

Dear Grab,
Last February 07, 2020, my card was charged even though the trip did not happen. It was Php 969 the description is POS W/D SV Grab Makati ATP PH [protected]. I cancelled it and got another trip and paid in cash for Php 991. I wish to get my money back and refund. My account number is BDO: [protected] Acct name is Jude O. Leoncini. My email is [protected]@dlsu.edu.ph and [protected]@gmail.com

Sincerely,
Jude Leoncini

unauthorized debit card charges

GrabCar / GrabTaxilate and unresponsive

Good Morning Sir/Mam,

I booked a grab for my aunt from my own place to the airport.

Driver name : Samsul Bin Abbas (SLX6882M)
Time booked : 8.04am
Time waited : 36mins
Called driver numerous time but no response.

Booked another cab
Time booked : 8.40am

I have attached 3 screenshots with time indicated.

First two - booking of grab by driver Samsul (time as shown 8.04am

Third screenshot - Booking of another driver. (8.40am arrived within 5 mins)

Please look into this matter and get back to me.

Sincerely,

Mahikhon Junior

GrabCar / GrabTaxidouble debit on my booking

I booked a grab at 1:00 pm. The driver accepted it then suddenly cancelled it. She was trying to call me but i left the phone after I booked it. 2 missed calls before she cancelled it. My grab account is connected with my bdo account. After she cancelled it I checked my balance at my bdo account then I saw that it was debitted even the grab driver cancelled my booking. Then i was shocked and I try to book again and cancelled it then I check my balance but its still the same. Then I booked again for the third time and someone accepted it but its another payment again.
Grab please help me to bring back the money i pay for to the first grab that I book but cancelled.
Attached here the transaction and transaction no. Lately

double debit on my booking

GrabCar / GrabTaxigrab taxi

From MRT Taft Station Southbound going to SMX Convention Center...Flag down rate - P40 - ok..then after few meters...it became P42 then after few more meters...it shoot up to P57..then few more meters, it became P71. The drivers is obviously having a 'trick' on the meter...just wanted to report this so he hopefully would stop take advantage of the passengers

grab taxi

GrabCar / GrabTaxiwaiting for pick up klia landside

I am a driver grab. I am not satisfied with that, every time the Kuala Lumpur International Airport landside waiting to pick numbers qualifying customers when there will be a problem with the company. Landslide than one hour to reach the other drivers still have not I got my turn to pick up customers. Each time the waiting will be so, is it a system error it! Or man-made? Please company seriously the matter. Thank you

GrabCar / GrabTaxigrab share

I got in at a Robinson and the far was 128php. When dropped at pier 3 cebu city the driver required payment and I assumed my Mastercard wasn't charged. I game him 150php. The next day I discovered I was charged on the mc.

I called grab hotline, they blamed me for giving him the cash. Really! Then they put it in my Grab online wallet. Thanks grab! I can't use that as a non Filipino citizen. Next time better call the LTFRB, does anyone know if they police grabcars?

grab share
grab share

GrabCar / GrabTaxi — rejected payment of schwab visa debit card

On September 21, 2019 I ordered a Grab car service from Cubao, Quezon City to Antipolo, Philippines. The next day I got an email in my Grab app that my payment from my Schwab Visa...

GrabCar / GrabTaxi — very rude taxi driver

597004 Sept 7, 2019 my Taiwanese friends booked grab car OV 8819, driver: Gideon Isla Laron, from SM seaside to Talisay city. It took awhile for the driver to pick them up. But when the...

GrabCar / GrabTaxigrab license/ car rental suspended

Grab car driver has try their best to do their job. Do not simply suspend their license just by the customers' complaints, without verifying the incident with the Driver themselves or checking thoroughly.

As we all know it, today is the new generations where complaints are everywhere and easily made, and sometimes people even may sabotage the system in order to attack certain driver by keep spamming the complaints.

The job is extremely important for the drivers, especially those depending it as their main source of income. PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS TO THEM!

And dear customers (if you can see this), drivers are not robots, and sometimes you might not be favourable with your Grab experiences, please do not fully blame the drivers. Please be mindful and kind.

GrabCar / GrabTaxi — randy marasigan mauleon

We have booked a ride from Brentwood Suites going to Zinnia Towers, QC. My father is a PWD and my mother is a senior citizen. My father was saying that the air conditioning is too...

GrabCar / GrabTaxi — grab taxi road meter

597004 I'm complaining about a driver who was using a pinoy road meter when he picked me up at Rizal. His details are on the picture below and the operator number he's in handle of. Thi...

GrabCar / GrabTaxigrab hitch driver

Hi,
I am one of the grab user SY. I want to report this hitch driver that being rude to me on this date 11/8/19 at around 845pm. He is asking me to confirm his ride so when I say no thanks he acted rudely after my rejection. So if I choose grab hitch I have no choice whether I want to share the rides with others or not? If I take grab hitch I must follow whatever convenient timing for the driver in order for him to earn more? I don't need a driver or stranger to teach me what to do. As a consumer I know my rights and I need his apology for whatever words he had used on me. I expect the respective department to look into this matter and get it back to me. And if I encounter another rude driver I will need grab company to compensate me.

Thanks
SY

grab hitch driver

Grab Car — dangerous driver hit people.

587476 We would like to report on 1/8/19 at 12:30pm, my staff called grab car plat no PNN4569 from Kawasan Perindustrial Cendana to central square Sungai Petani. During this time is our...

Grab Carpayment

I am not member of grab.
Yesterday our scooter has been out of order on the way of chenang. We were at holiday in langawi.
Suddenly the scooter has stopped and we need help.
We have stopped somebody passing on the road for the help. İ dont know the name of the guy who helped us
The person who has stopped to help us, called a taxi for us using grab.
The plaque was kek6499.
We want taxi to bring us tshoppe and
The driver wanted 28 rm. He deopped us at the the main tshoppe center where we rent our scooter. While he dropped, the driver didnt give us any receipt.
İ need the receipt which I paid 28 rm and also I dont know how to get in cotact with the drive of kek 6499 plaque.
The regular price needs to be 25 rm. But driver gots extra 3 rm.
İ need receipt which I paid 28 rm
Pinar. [protected]@hotmail.com is my mail.

GrabCar / GrabTaxi — service

597004 I was on my way to Kl today (30.7.19) . Around 1.15pm same day, my younger son ( age 17) texted to inform the grab driver ( Lee Sek Meng, Car Reg No: AJT 7995) molested him during...

GrabCar / GrabTaxigrab driver not completing the trip

I have sent report about this incident through the app but since grab team has not provided satisfactorily resolve the issue, I hope this will be addressed and handled here more effectively.

Date of Incident: 26 July 2019 20:04
Booking ID: ios-[protected]

I booked a ride and was picked up from my location (please also take note that driver ticked he has arrived though he was still a block away from where I was located and waiting for the ride). While in transit, i noticed that we are approaching heavy traffic so I kindly asked driver to take left on the next corner "kuya, pwede tayong kumaliwa sa kanto kasi traffic" but the driver for some reason didn't hear me even though it was really quiet and I said the words very clearly. So I told him again, this time just a little louder so he can hear me then he started shouting at me telling me not to shout at him. Telling me why did i bang the door when i got in, why i did not answer when he greeted him, asking me if i have taken GMRC and if i finished schooling. I answered that no i was not shouting but merely repeating myself since he did not hear me, no i did not intentionally banged the door when i get in, and lastly i told him to just stop verbally abusing me and just drive to the destination. The driver shouted "No i will drop you off in the next corner!" So i was dropped off 2 streets away from where i was picked up. I shaken and scared but still feel a little relieved that that driver no longer have my life in his hands by driving me anywhere he would like.

I composed myself and walked towards more lit place and booked another ride not that far from where i was dropped off and told myself i will report the incident to grab support which i did later on that evening. While in transit on the 2nd ride going to the same destination i booked 1st time, i got a notification that i was charged the fully amount of the 1st ride and it says completed. That is not true.

I reported the incident and received canned response from grab representative of "I will take note and make a report on the matter..." and gave me Php33 refund out of Php 210 full charged on my card. I responded and said that how they're handling the matter unacceptable and their refund does not make sense at all. I sent screenshots that shows full amount that i was charged for and screenshot of which shows my trip: Green pin, where i was picked up, a big Grey pin (right beside the green pin) which represents where i was dropped off, and a far off Red pin which was my supposed destination. This time, a representative replied to my email that she "have logically decided to add Php67.00 to make a total of P100 appeasement for the trouble that caused" me. The representative also added that they cannot make a full refund since it shows in their system that the trip was completed.

Please see all attachment to enable a better resolution of 1, refund of the trip which was never completed and please consider the distance where i was dropped off from where i was picked up. 2, to retrain or whatever you see fit deal with such inappropriate behavior and service of your grab drivers.

grab driver not completing the trip
grab driver not completing the trip

GrabCar / GrabTaxi — pick up without knowing by a grab company.

Monday july 15, 2019 grab driver of ncu 8490 pick up 4 customers in welcome dasmarinas cavite. each customer need to pay 100 pesos. for us to deliver to sm moa. I told the driver...

GrabCar / GrabTaxiI want to have my grab receipt last june 30, 2019, it was not forwarded to my email.

I have two (2) rides on June 30, 2019. The first ride was from M. Velez St., Guadalupe, Cebu City to Mactan Cebu International Airport, Lapu-Lapu City at around 3:00 o'clock in the morning. This is the ride that I want to have a receipt. Please forward it to my email add: [protected]@gmail.com.

I had already consumed 2 days in recovering. Hope you could do it for me, please send my receipt.

julz

GrabCar / GrabTaxigrabcar

On Saturday 1st June 2019 at about 10.50PM my wife Mel Johnson whose number ends in 0014 booked a Grab car to take us from Tropical Hut Paranaque to Medicion II Street. She said we would be dropped off there at 11PM. A driver responded saying he would be there in 4 minutes. Just before 11 he texted again cancelling.
She booked a 2nd Grab driver Lorenzo Pecson Alegria who responded with an ETA of 7 minutes. After 20 minutes he had not arrived so my wife tried ringing but got no answer to txt also (see attached). Desperate to get home we cancelled & re-booked.
The 3rd Grab driver Antonio Arances Duerme cancelled himself..
A 4th driver, who was most polite, eventually took us home.
In all we, both seniors, were left waiting from 11PM to after 12.15 to be picked up.

Dave Johnson

GrabCar / GrabTaxi — grab car service

597004 Im writing to complain that whenever the drivers have not reach the customers' destination, they already clicked that they have arrived. I understand that Grab recently impose a...

GrabCar / GrabTaxibook a ride

So i booked a ride from cebu mactan airport to compostela but the taxi driver told me that it would cost Php 8, 000 to get to my town its so disappointing! Please don't encourage drivers like this, its making a bad impression to your company. Its so sad to know that things like this still happens. I use the app for me not to be scammed with these kind of drivers and yet again it happened.

book a ride
book a ride

GrabCar / GrabTaxiI am complaining on the attitude of the just grab driver

Today I book a just grab from Blk 211 Marsiling Crescent to Woodlands Mrt Station. I forgotten to indicate under note to that is at main road in front if the coffee shop so I message her and inform her so I saw her went into the carpark instead so I called her to tell her and she asked if need her to make a U-turn back, so I say yes.
When she reached I board the car and closed the door, she say to me can you don't be so rude but I did not say anything at all although I irritated and give faces once I board the car.

MAY I KNOW IS THIS THE JUST GRAB DRIVER SHOULD TREAT A PASSENGER SO RUDE? CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THE ANSWER FOR THIS TWO QUESTION AND WHAT THE COMPANY WILL DO TO SETTLE IT?
Please email me an answer at email address: [protected]@live.co.uk

Car Plate No: SLK3016K
Name: Cheng Lee Choo

Grab Carexcessive fare of grab car

This is to formally complain the excessive fare being ask by one of your grab car driver. His name is ROBERT JERSON ESTRELLA MORALES. His car is toyota vios with plate number 3634. At naia terminal 4 at around 4 11pm yesterday, May 17, 2019, I tried to book several grab cars but no driver accepted my booking. I switched to Grab taxi, wow talo pa nila regular taxi. 3 drivers accepted my booking... for an estimated fare of 400-600, they are charging 1000 to 1500.00. The other one told me ninakaw ang meter ko sir. I told all of them that I will report them to GRAB and LTFRB. I have their records anyway and will file complaints directly to LTFRB.
Anyway, let's go back to Mr. Morales, he accepted my booking and told me that he is on his way to terminal 4. Pero he told me that I should pay Php2, 500.00 since out of town na daw ang Taytay. Wow for a fare of only P693.00 you will charge me P2, 500.00? I told him I will report this to LTFRB and GRAB. He immediately cancelled my bookings. How do you deal with this kind of members of your company? I dont think he is doing this only now.
Please have him terminated immediately. This type of driver has no place in your company. I want to be informed of your action taken on this driver within 24 hours.If I will not received any feedback from your end, I will have this complaint posted in social media and report this incident directly to LTFRB.

Hope to hear from you soonest.

FLORENTINO A. QUIMBO
Mobile Number [protected]

GrabCar / GrabTaxi — driver took my cash and said I did not pay!

I am a long time Grab/Uber platinum customer. I never had any issue before last week. At 5am on 08/05 I ordered a Grab to go to KL Sentral. For some reason my credit card detail...

GrabCar / GrabTaxigrab driver of 6 seater car

I booked a 6 seater car with plate number NR2888 today morning from vivere hotel alabang going to southmall. When the driver arrived at the pick up point he asked me how many persons are we. We actually consist of 4 adults, 2 kids and 1 infant. He told me that he is charging per head and i asked if even the infant is chargeable? I dont understand where in the world that any type of transportation even in the airline the infant is still not chargeable and only this driver was very arrogantly told me that he is different. He is the worst grab driver i have ever met.

GrabCar / GrabTaxidriver

I would like to file our formal complaint to one of your drivers named Felimon Garzon Pia who accepted the booking from savemore NEPA to SM San Jose del Monte for Php558 to Php670 and then texted us asking to double the fare! That is unacceptable! We decided to use Grab to have a convenient ride. Asking for fixed amount of fare is fine, but asking us to double it?

driver

GrabCar / GrabTaxicar srvice

I would like to file a complaint against an arrogant grab driver under the name of lemmuel joshua arcillo aurellano with booking code no. Adr - [protected]-8-281
Pick up time 6:06 am, location of pickup : dramworld hotel araneta; dstination: metro bank, bragy don bosco, bls, paranaque city.

When I got inside his car he demand that we should pass skyway, and I told him no need to pass skyway because at that particular time its not traffice in south super highway, but he answered me, "kung ayaw mo sir bumaba ka na lang!"
I told him? "mag demanda ako sa korte" then he answered "mag seat belt ka!" after half hour of driving he insist again? And said"ano? Mag skyway ba tayo?" this I was irritated and told him, I will file a complaint, and he lay low. I was thinking it so happend that another senior citizen like me who were low in spirit and will afraid of his arrogance? How pity thais person will be??? So I will demand for total ban of this person in grab...

Dr. Bless michael pocholo belarmino

• Updated by Dr. Bless · May 07, 2019

I would like to know if there were actions taken with regards to all complaints against the irregularities of grab drivers ????

• Updated by Dr. Bless · May 08, 2019

Last May 6 @ 6:06 am, i avail a grab car service from Dreamworld hotel . araneta cubao quezon city going to Metro Bank Sunvalley Subdivision, Paranaque City, so the car arrived a red toyota vios with license plate nos.VQ548, booking I.D. ADR- 146804654-8-281, the driver's name was LIMUEL JOSHUA ARCILLO AURELLANO AND THE FARE WAS PHP591.00

As i got in to his car, he arrogantly told me " SIR SKYWAY LANG ITO" it means that his car will only take the route passing the sky way? then i answered him " Bakit ka mag skyway? ang luwag ngayon sa south super higway ngayo, maaga pa at south bound walang traffic? it means, why would you pass along skyway? it is still very early and theres no traffic in South super high way? and south bound is very clear? then he arrogantly tell me " EH? KUNG AYAW MO EH DI BUMABA KA?, IT MEANS, " IF YOU DONT LIKE ? YOU STEP OUT FROM MY CAR ????, THEN HE INSISTED AGAIN, IF YOU DONT WANT, YOU STEP OUT FROM MY CAR, AND THEN HE INSISTED AGAIN, IF YOU DONT LIKE YOU STEP OUT FROM MY CAR, THIS TIME I WAS IRRITATED AND TOLD HIM I WILL FILE A COMPLAINT ON HIM, , , , THEN HE ORDERED ARROGANTLY, " YOU FASTENED YOUR SET BELT, THEN HE DRIVE GOING TO KALINTONG? THEN SHAW BOULEVARD??? THEN EDSA? FROM ARANETA CUBAO??? THEN TO SOUTH SUPER HIGHWAY, THE AGAIN IN SARCASTIC WAY TOLD ME, DO YOU WANT TO PASS THE SKY WAY /OR NOT? THIS TIME I BURST INTO ANGER? AND TOLD HIM THAT I WILL FILE A CASE OF HARASSING A 74 YEARS OLD SENIOR CITIZEN ! WHEN WE ARRIVED THE DESTINATION I GAVE HIM PHP 600 PESOS, , , NOW TO MY SURPRISE, MY GRAB ACCOUNT WAS BLOCK??? IT IS VERY UNFAIR TO MY SIDE, I AM THE VICTIM A SENIOR CITIZEN? IS IT THE WAY GRAB MANAGEMENT HANDLE ITS CUSTOMERS ?????

Dr. Bless Michael Pocholo Belarmino

• Updated by Dr. Bless · May 08, 2019

I am waiting for the result of the investigation of LIMUEL JOSHUA ARCILLO AURELLANO thr rud and arrogant grab driver, i demand for his total ban ias grab driver, or else he will victimize a lot of women and senior citizens like me

And my question is " Why grab stil block my grab account without due consultation and proper procedures ?"

Dr. Bless Michael Pocholo Belarmino

GrabCar / GrabTaximistake in dropping off in wrong destination

Hi,

I am an avid user of Grab and I would like to file a complain regarding my recent trip to Cavite last Sunday, May 4, 2019 to the driver of Grab name Jeffrey Velasco Bermudo, Booking code IOS-[protected]-8-030. Pick-up time: 04 May 19 16:47 . Total Payment P559.00

My complain was, I was booked to be drop off at Max Restaurant in E. Aguinaldo Hiway, Salitran II Dasmarinas Cavite, instead he drop mw off at Max Restaurant in District Salawag, Dasmarinas Cavite, I went inside Max restaurant and asked the manager of the Restaurant if there was a booking for Hanzel Martinez, my son who made the booking for his mother-inlaw's birthday celebration. I was surprised when the manager told me that I was in Max Restaurant, district Salawag, Dasmarinas Cavite. I would assumed Jeffrey Velasco Bermundo made a very big mistake and did not make sure when he used the Waze and check if the address of Max Restaurant is in Salitran, Dasmarinas Cavite. This was my first time to go to Salitran Dasmarinas Cavite and I have no idea if he drop me off at the right place, when I booked at Grab for Max Restaurant in Salitran.

I tried in vain to call him on his mobile phone, but there was no response. I also tried to send a text message on his phone number [protected] to tell him that he drop me off at the wrong place, Max Restaurant, distric Salawag, Dasmarinas Cavite, instead in Max Salitran but still there was no response.

The time of the said Birthday Party Celebration was 6:00 pm and I will be the one who will take video & photography coverage of the birthday Party. The manager of max restaurant showed me how to go to Max Restaurant in Salitran at E Aguinaldo Highway. I ride via jeepney and hired a Tricycle ( the only means of transportation going to Max in Salitran), which cost me P40.00 pesos. and jeepney fare of 8.00 pesos. I managed reached Max Restaurant in Salitran at 6:45 pm.

It was indeed a nightmare having drop off at wrong address and then you have to travel via jeep and tricycle. I would like to ask a full refund of my payment of P559.00, MCX Toll of P66.00 Plus P40.00 pesos for the tricycle and P8.00 for the jeep fare with a total cost of P 673.00 pesos.

With your heading of your Grab receipt " Hope you had an enjoyable ride " No I did not and had a nightmare and cost me trouble with my Video & Photography Coverage on the Birthday Celebration event.

Looking forward to hear from you ASAP on my recent Nightmare trip to Cavite using Grab taxi.

Best Regards,

Ernesto Martinez
[protected]@yahoo.com.au
Mobile [protected]

mistake in dropping off in wrong destination
mistake in dropping off in wrong destination

GrabCar / GrabTaxiinjury

My wife was injured due to neligience of the driver. Car boot mechanism was strong due to new vehicle n when my wife tried to open the boot to retrieved the plastic rectangle contaoner. The boot came down suddenly came down due to the strong spring n hit the head of my wife. There are no visible injury on the head but my wife complain of severe pain. Pse refer to documents attached. Thanks

injury
injury

GrabCar / GrabTaxidriver’s attitude

First experience with this grab hitch driver is bad. He came later than the hitch timing is ok I understand traffics are bad in the morning. Got him for today's hitch ride again waited for more than 10mins and he cancelled my ride after I asked him eta as I'm gonna be late for work. He decided to cancel my ride. Attached the msg he sent this morning. His attitude is something I wanna highlight. Since he's already at my house downstairs why he have to cancel my ride? And it's after I waited for more than 10mins not like when I just got the hitch booking. This is not acceptable.

driver’s attitude
driver’s attitude

GrabCar / GrabTaxithe driver cancelled

Hi, i would like to complain about the driver. Im already rushing to work, been waiting for 5 min for the grab to arrived, right after the driver went in my carpark i was waving at him and he just driver pass by me and wait for 1 min to cancel me. If you dont wanna take me why would you even come in to my carpark and then cancel me. Its very very rude. I cant accept this kind of attitude because pf him cacelling i need to pay extra extra SGD$14 due to his demand. When i booked him and he accepted i was so call the first few passengers to book grab. I had no choice but to book another grab which costs me SGD$25. Which part of RUSHING in the notes that he not understand and cancelling me after he sees me in my carpark?! Ive been using grab for more than a 2 years, and i use it for almost everyday. Im not happy with this service. Please do something about it. Please advise.

NUR AMALIYA
[protected]@hotmail.com
+[protected]
Grab account name : lyyaanne

the driver cancelled
the driver cancelled

GrabCar / GrabTaxibad attitude

We booked a ride from Kota Kinabalu International Airport to home and received the driver information. However, there is a car (include driver) which has similar details that matched to the driver information that we have received, i.e. similar car registration no, car color and driver. Therefore we ended up get into the wrong car with all our luggage already been moved into the rear compartment of the car. The driver didn't check with us regarding our name to double confirm that we were the customers that booked the car. Then we received a call from another driver and found out that we got into a wrong car. The driver then throw out all our luggage from his car. He show a really bad manner and didn't provide a professional service. The driver that we want to complain drive a car with registration no SY2072.

GrabCar / GrabTaxidriver didn't pick up at pickup location

This tuesday i book d Grab from Sarawak General Hospital to Batu Kawa, and teh Driver didnt even drive in to the GRAB pick up point, and asked customer to go outside d main road. Very troublesome to users who are senior citizen and patients. What for to set up a GRAB pick up centre at the Sarawak General Hospital, yet the GRAB driver dont even want to drive in ti the pick up point, just bcos of traffic jamned..

GrabCar / GrabTaxigrab driver

hi sir.
this morning at 8.13 am a driver white car with plate no SJP 1453 S which i believe a private hire chaffuer(GRAB) had been driving dangerously. im driving at left lane going to turn right at the T juntion of Jurong West Ave 1 0and this white car speeding fm left lane an suddenly overtake swap to left lane to make a turn to CORPORATION ROAD. I make an emergency stop to avoid fm accident.luckily the is no any person crossing the zebra crossing.pls advice to the driver or action taken in future for the public safety .tks.

grab driver

GrabCar / GrabTaxiaccount deactivation and did not refund my credit in ewallet account

Since last week I have been writing through email, call Grab on customer service & appeal several time to Grab for deactivating my account without any valid reason.
I have to change to new phone as my phone was faulty after dropping on the floor.
Grab suspended my account when I tried to log in using new phone.
Is like one way communication where everything Grab can say to you however they will not even response when I wrote to Grab several time to reactivate my account. Grab just gave a blunt reason "violate passenger policy". When I ask about my refund from my ewallet, it went silence. I have been writing in 3 times and appeal 3 times since last week, now no response.

I am sure there are other Grab customer whom have their account deactivated and Grab just stole their credit.

My advice to all is not to load credit inside. I regretted to load credit and use Grab pay for buying food. As a student I rely on allowance from my parents now a company like grab just stole from student.

GrabCar / GrabTaxidid not receive e-receipt for taxi journey

Hi
I am Sashikala Suganthan. I booked a cab via Grab on the 4th of April 2019 from Singapore Centre for Chinese Language Limited, 287 Ghim Moh Road Singapore 279623 at around 5.15 PM. I paid in cash, and when I asked for a receipt, the driver said it would be sent to my email address, but I have not received it yet. I need the receipt to submit my claim to my office. Please advice. My email is [protected]@yahoo.com.sg.

GrabCar / GrabTaxino show complaint

I booked a Grab ride from my home to my destination. The rider didn't reach my house, so I checked my Grab App. Its stated that Grab car has arrived. I text him where he is now but he replied front of my house but he was not there. When reach 5min he just left. He parked his car behind a mango tree at my neighbour house. This is cheating. And this not first time. I had another similar experience when I booked a short trip. I commute Grab service everyday but unfortunately some grab drivers has no integrity.

GrabCar / GrabTaxigrab suspended my account when I change new phone

Have called Grab Customer Service many times and all they can say is submit the appeal form. My phone was faulty and have to change to new phone . Account was suspended and response Grab from my Appeal is just said Account suspended permanently. I have credit in my account as I have been topping up for Grab food and use credit card for the rides. When ask about the reason and refund of my credit, Grab just went silent without any response. I am sure many passenger face this issue. Not only suspended my account as Gold status but Stole my available credit of RM15.

GrabCar / GrabTaxikesalahan menggunakan grab car

Saya melihat pemandu grab yg menggunakan grb car berstiker no kenderaan VCE 9259 telah mengambil perempuan indonesia dan membawa ke hotel di shah alam dan chekin di sana. Pada 29 Mac 2019 jam 10.30 malam. Pemandu grab menggunakan kereta grab untuk tujuan peribadi. Dan pada jam 2 pg isteri beliau telah dtg ke hotel tersebut dan mereka telah bergaduh. Kepada yg memberi sewa grab tu. Itu ke keperibadian seorg pemandu grab. Ambik kesempatan pada penumpang. Mohon chek no pendaftaran tersebut.
Sekian.

kesalahan menggunakan grab car

• Updated by Fiqah Humaira · Mar 31, 2019

Pemandu GrabCar lelaki Melayu kereta Bezza no pendaftaran VCE9259 telah membawa perempuan ke hotel di shah alam untuk chekin pada 29 Mac 2019 jam 10 mlm. Pada jam 2 pagi kantoi dengan wife dan bergaduh depan hotel tersebut. Kereta berstiker grab ni untuk ambil penumpang yg kegersangan ke? Ataw bayar pakai seks? Bahaya kalau macam ni.. Tak selamat jika penumpang perempuan yg naik grab ni, sila semak samada pemandu tu mengambil kesempatan menggunakan kereta grab tersebut.
    Mohon laa ambik tindakan..
    Terima kasih.