GotPrint.com / Printograph Logo

GotPrint.com / Printograph

Having problems with GotPrint.com / Printograph?

GotPrint.com / Printograph reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 19, 2007. The latest review Terrible Quality & Customer Service was posted on Jun 17, 2021. The latest complaint Size: a-2 (4.375"x 5.75") announcement paper: 70 lb. Opaque smooth white color: full color front (outside only) was resolved on Dec 06, 2020. GotPrint.com / Printograph has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 37 reviews. GotPrint.com / Printograph has resolved 25 complaints.

GotPrint.com / Printograph Customer Service Contacts

1877 922 7374 (Customer Service)
+1 818 252 3000 (Customer Service)
7625 N. San Fernando Rd
Thu5:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri5:00 AM - 8:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GotPrint.com / Printograph Customer Service. Initial GotPrint.com / Printograph complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for GotPrint.com / Printograph above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about GotPrint.com / Printograph. Discuss the issues you have had with GotPrint.com / Printograph and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

GotPrint.com / Printograph Complaints & Reviews

GotprintUnreliable and has terrible customer service

I am very disappointed, and I will never be ordering from Got Print again. The layers of failure at Got Print – from managing the cutting of the job, to properly scanning or addressing the box that UPS picked up when attempting to deliver the second run, to waiting until the "next available run" to print for a third time without any sensitivity to the previous problems further delaying the delivery of my job –have caused stress and cost me money. These multiple failures are now costing my small not-for-profit organization more than $1000 dollars because of increased rushed local printing costs and resulting higher postage costs to expedite getting the piece in the mail. Added to this, the lack of attention from a customer service standpoint is unconscionable. I was never notified there was even a problem with my order until the most time-sensitive piece of my multi-part order did not arrive. When trying to find out what happened, I had to make multiple calls trying to track down someone who had information about the job. I was told I'd have a return call in 10-15 minutes several times during the process. These phone calls were more like hours apart. When I finally did speak with a manager, I was not offered any satisfaction with regard to expediting the order or removing the cost of this part of the job from my bill. I was clearly made to feel expendable, and so Got Print will not have any more of my business.

• J0
      j007w Sep 10, 2013

I placed 5 orders with them this past month. The last order they skewed and enlarged the image of my business cards then cut them wrong, messing up my logo. They also told me it's my fault and they have the right to mess up within 1/16 of an inch--they were skewed and enlarged and cut more than 1/16 of an inch! I took photos of a good card (which they printed for me previously) and a bad one side-by-side to show them proof but they told me not to show them any proof! It's ridiculous!

I placed 5 orders in the past month but will never buy from them again!

• Ra
      Ray-El Oct 10, 2011

Their customer service is not just terrible. It's virtually non-existent. I had an issue with an order being shipped by UPS that didn’t arrive on time. When I contacted UPS about it, they told me I had to contact GotPrint to get a refund on the amount I paid for expedited shipping, and they in turn would have to contact UPS. I contacted GotPrint and they replied but did not address my concern. Instead, they made it seem like I was the one who caused the package to be delayed. I have sent them 2 follow-up e-mails and have not gotten a reply. I am astounded by the unresponsiveness of their customer service. I highly recommend that anybody interested in good customer service avoid GotPrint.

GotPrint.comRUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE...INCOMPETENT EMPLOYEES

This is the first time that I have gone out of my way to write a review online or anywhere for that matter, but I am so disgusted and outraged by this company, that I had to let out my anger somehow so here we go:

Today I was spoken to like I was the ### of the earth! Gotprint. managed to screw up my order and I've officially dealt with the most unprofessional and rudest team of Customer Service reps on this planet! I placed my order almost FOUR weeks ago, and the package finally shipped out last week. It should've arrived on Tues April 26th, but according to UPS, there was NO APT # on the address so the package was going back to the sender. I emailed Gotprint to inform them on THEIR mistake, and I was treated like crap! The person who wrote the email even said to me that it was "my mistake" and I would have to pay for the re-shipping fee! I was in a rage at this point, so I called their customer service department. After waiting 10 minutes I finally got someone on the phone. Apparently this person was named Jim, or Jeff, something like that. I explained the situation and he blatantly said to me that "If I would admit my mistake we could move forward with this'. Excuse me??? My mistake???? I repeated the whole story to him, explaining that one of their incompetent employees neglected to type in my apartment number on the address label when they shipped it out, and he said to me "When you entered your shipping address you left out your apt number". I said "Noooo, if you look into my account under Billing & Shipping, right there on the address line it clearly states my apt number". He says "No, its only on your billing address, not on your shipping". Seriously??? Is he high or something? When I entered my information I specifically wrote down my FULL address on both the BILLING and the SHIPPING form. I told him I know my address and where I live, I wouldnt forget to type in my apartment number.

Meanwhile I'm staring at my information on their website and it clearly says Apt. so and so, so i dont know what on Earth he was talking about! He said to me that because I didnt enter it on the shipping form that the package was sent back. This was total BS since on both forms, the address was correct. After getting loud with me and denying that they made a mistake he says to me again "Mam just admit you made a mistake...". I lost it after that and I asked to speak to a manager. He says to me "Well as a matter of fact miss, you are speaking to the manager." Really? Is this how your managers treat your customers? I told him I was losing out on business because I didn't have my business cards, and he pretty much told me "Oh well, its not my problem". I tried being nice and he was just a nasty F***! He repeatedly told me it was MY MISTAKE and made no effort to rectify the situation. I told him I had pictures of my computer screen to send him with my account information on the screen and the correct address in it, to prove to him that obviously I entered my address correctly when I signed up for an account on their site, and that they screwed up. So I asked him if he could hold on while I pulled up the pictures so I could email them to him, and the idiot HUNG UP ON ME! Yes I was hung up on by a "manager"! I was so mad that I started crying out of pure RAGE!

I called back, waited another 10 minutes, some other guy answers, I ask him who the jerk who calls himself a manager is, and he said Jeff or Jim or something and hes a supervisor. I explained the situation AGAIN, he apologized for his behavior and again, DID NOTHING to help me out! He said they were closing and I would have to call back tomorrow, but that another Shipping fee would be involved! At this point I told him, it isnt about the money, it's just principle! You've done nothing but blamed me for this screwup when it wasnt my fault, and have not once tried to rectify my situation and just get these stupid cards to me! I've waited almost 4 weeks for them, and at this point, I will NEVER use them for my printing needs!

Stupid me, I almost placed another order with them a few days before this mishap, but now I will sure as hell use VISTAPRINT.COM. I've heard nothing but good things about them, and I'm sure I wont be abused by any of their customer service reps who call themselves "managers". I hate you GOTPRINT! HATE YOU! You made my night into something out of a horror movie and I literally want to rip the hair out of my head out of frustration I have towards you!!!

GotPrint Apr 29, 2011

Hi Nathalie,

I have spoken to the manager, and he explained to me that the hang up was a mistake, and we're very sorry for that. In addition, he was just trying to explain to you the situation, and did not mean to be disrespectful by any means. However, we will issue you the full refund for your order.

• Na
        NathalieM Apr 29, 2011

At this point I would please like a refund. I would rather bring my business elsewhere. Thanks for responding but I sent an email with screen shots of the correct information on both the shipping and billing form and still noone has even responded with an acknowledgement of my situation. There was also no reason for Jim or Jeff or whatever his name is to a) raise his tone of voice b) tell me that it was my "screw up" and c) hang up the telephone on me. I've never been treated like this by anyone, nevertheless someone who I'm paying for their services. Again thank you for trying to clear up the issue for me, but it's too late. Please let me know when I can expect the refund back into my credit card.

GotPrint Apr 29, 2011

Hi Nathalie,

It's unfortunate that this situation occurred, and caused you an inconvenience for you. I am sorry that you encountered this problem with the shipping of your order, however, I would like to explain to you the process so you better understand the process that goes into making these labels.

We ship out thousands of orders per day, and the labels are printed with the address that the customer provides. We do not jot down addresses on shipping labels, as it is all automated in our system. We do not have the means to jot down addresses for the high volume of orders we get every day, which is the reason the manager stated that we could not have made this mistake.

I am not sure what may have happened, however, I am sure that this is the process that every order goes through, and we never encounter errors like this on any order. I apologize if you felt as though the customer service was inadequate, as we strive to provide the best service to our customers. The manager did inform me that we offered to ship the package to you for free, as long as you understood that we did not make any sort of error in the labeling making process.

Please understand that we are not trying to blame you, but rather, inform you of the process that goes into making these labels so these issues can be prevented the next time around. If you have any questions or additional concerns, be sure to contact me. You may also email me at [email protected] Thank you.

GotprintError in Printing and long turnaround time

'm submitting a letter I just sent to GotPrint. Please read, and BEWARE of this company. They will cause your business to lose $$!!!

Dear GotPrint,

I haven’t been this upset or frustrated in my career EVER in my 13 years as a graphic designer!!!

Let me explain what I’m dealing with with your company:

On February 4th, I uploaded a door hanger job to your website. When you guys sent me the proof I found a typo and DID NOT approve it (clicked “NOT APPROVED”). You guys sent me a link to upload the revised file on February 7th. I fixed the file and re-uploaded it and approved the proof. You guys printed it and shipped it to my client. I received an email on the 16th from my client saying that you had printed the ORIGINAL, INCORRECT version of the files with the typo and he wanted them reprinted correctly. I called and ordered a reprint (Gotprint Quality Control admitted it was their error). I asked that they reprint these quickly as it wasn’t my fault and my client needed them ASAP. The customer service rep assured me that they would be put on press that week (week of the 14th).

My client called me today (Feb. 22nd) to see where they were. I was surprised he hadn’t yet received them. I called GotPrint and the head of Quality Control told me that they hadn’t gone onto press until TODAY and it would be MAYBE another 2 days before they get shipped. Needless to say, my client is furious, and I am so upset as I pride myself on meeting deadlines. I asked for a refund and Quality Control told me he could only give me a $70 credit to a future job (this is a $400 job and $70 does not even cover the original shipping cost of the defective product!!!)

I am having to eat my design fee, as well as the shipping fee to appease my client. Therefore, I’m not making ANY $$ on this project and I’m still having to PAY for the shipping & printing of a screwed up job that is NOT my fault. This is EXTREMELY upsetting to me. I’ve most certainly lost this client, a good client that I’ve had for several years, and any future jobs that I might have gotten from him, so this is costing me even MORE $$, as well as the fact that my client, a landscaper, is losing $$ to other competitor landscaping firms who already are distributing their door hangers in this area.

When I talked to the head of Quality Control he was rather evasive and would not give me an answer as to when my job would be shipped or how long the shipping would take. All of your customer service reps have been unwilling to assist me and pretty much give me the runaround.

I’m so incredibly upset, and I plan to post complaints wherever I can possibly post complaints as well as contact the BBB. I understand that you are an internet company with many low cost products, but you also guarantee 100% customer satisfaction. Well I'm NOT satisfied!!!

I’ve used your company for my printing jobs for several years now and I’ve always been completely happy with the result. This has never happened to me before, and now I’m frustrated that I’m going to have to find another print provider for my needs.

Thank you.

GotPrint.com — They tried to tell me I'm not a proper print broker

Well I have to say that seeing these other complaints I'm NOT at all surprised ! I make signs in house...

GotPrint.comGotPrint FAIL

I've used GP since 2006 without any issues. In the super-saturated market of offset printing, I've been a loyal customer for the small amount of printing I've needed.

I ordered a brochure on Oct. 16 and paid for two-day air. With their latest turnaround time (which was an extra four days because of the paper I used), I had enough time to process the order and include in important promotional materials by my deadline.

The shipment was due to arrive on Thursday, Oct. 28. I checked my UPS tracking that morning and noticed the packaged had been "successfully intercepted" and "returned to sender" via 3-day UPS ground. When I called GP, they insisted I must have had the wrong address (which we confirmed was not the case). My complaint was handled without apology and a lot of "wow, that's so weird. huh. I wonder why that happened."

I was told UPS made the mistake. I was told I could file for at least a partial refund even if they could deliver by Wednesday, November 3. This was already past my delivery deadline for the promo materials. I had to call to get an extension on my biggest opportunity of the year. I looked like an idiot to my client. GP said they could do nothing else and to call back on Tuesday.

When I called on Tuesday, I was told I would not get any refund or compensation if the brochures were delivered. Again, no apology. I asked if they realized they had put me in a terrible spot with my client his response was that it wasn't their fault, it was UPS' fault. I was told I might be able to appeal for a reduction of the cost of the brochures by emailing Quality Control. I did so.

Today, after 24 hours and no response from Quality Control, I rec'd the package of brochures. They were unfolded. UNFOLDED and I'm already past my delivery date for promo materials.

Called again and was routed to a QC supervisor who told me I could return the materials for a refund. He told me I would not get any reduction in the price of the brochures (now entirely obsolete) if I chose to keep them. I calmly stated that the company's lack of good customer service was going to lose them a loyal client and he repeated that there was nothing he could do. No apology. Nothing but coldness and utter disregard for the nightmare of the situation.

I've since packaged every ounce of material I've ever ordered from this company and will return. I will have to print digitally in small batches for now--more expensive but worth not having to use their goods.

GotPrint Aug 08, 2012

Hello winger1300, please keep in mind that on our website, we do state that all customers need to check with their local USPS to ensure they meet the design requirements. We're sorry that your postcards didn't meet the requirements, and we will certainly look into this issue to see if we can make things clearer on our templates and on our website. Thank you for the feedback.

• Wi
            winger1300 Aug 08, 2012

I don't believe a word of this! i just had bad experience with got print on post cards that were supposed to be ready to mail and were to meet U S P S regulations, they were NOT. No offer to refund, correct problem, print a simple label to fix the error, no offer to make it right. We were told there are different regulations for different states, B S this is a nationwide service with uniform regulations for mailings.

GotPrint Nov 08, 2010

Hello,

I believe I spoke to you on the GotPrint fan page regarding this issue. Firstly, I'd like to apologize again for the inconvenience caused by this entire ordeal. I understand that even with the compensation we offered you, you found yourself in a tough situation with your client.

We offered you a full refund, including shipping costs, on the condition that you send the product back. I understand that you do not agree with this policy, however, we cannot both reprint a product and refund for the old product. In order to reprint, we do require the old order to be sent back (as it is a separate order). Please let me assure you that we always correct our mistakes by either refunding or reprinting for the customer at no charge to them, but offering both the reprint and refund is simply against our policy.

Regarding your stickers, we expedited your shipping to (Next Day Air) at no cost to you, as compensation for the UPS issue. As stated in our terms of use, we do not refund entire orders due to shipping issues, as we do not take responsibility for UPS issues, as they are a third-party. We can only refund the shipping cost or expedite the shipping at no cost to the customer, which we offered to you.

In the future, please feel free to contact me at [email protected], and I'll be happy to assist you with any other issues. Thank you.

GotPrint.comTotal rip off

I ordered business cards from gotprint.com. I paid extra shipping to have them here by a certain date.

When they showed up the front side was correct, but the back side had another company's card on there. I emailed them 4 times before I got a response. They told me I would have to spend even more money out of my pocket to send back 25 samples of the cards so they could see that I wasn't lying I guess. I sent them pictures of the cards to show that it wasn't the same as I what I ordered.

They said that I still had to send in cards and that they wouldn't pay for me to ship back what they had messed up!

GotPrint Oct 14, 2010

Hi Palmer,

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you had with your order. If you provide me with an order number, I'll look into it for you to see what happened with the delay in communication. We do require our customers to send (or drop off) the order in order for us to refund or reprint, and we do not cover the cost for shipping, as is stated in our Terms of Use on our website. Thank you.

GotPrint.comHorrible Customer Service on Incorrect Order

After many successful orders, they called me to threaten cancelling my account because we were unhappy with an order we had placed and PRE-PAID and didn't pick it up because the colors were totally different from what we had selected online. We didn't ask them to do anything about it, we were just going to re-order and pay again, and we did not argue their point and had no need for them to throw away our business.

Obviously, they have no business education on customer retention. Work this time was crappy and George, a manager, is a complete idiot. All employees refuse to provide information on who he reports to, also.

I was a lifetime customer and gave many referrals. Now, I have nothing but negative things to spread about them.

GotPrint Oct 04, 2010

Hi Amanda Brown,

I apologize for the inconvenience of having your order canceled and account closed. Would you be able to provide me with an order number or login information so that I can look into this issue to see what happened? I assure you that I will take a note of this so that we can work on improving our communication with our customers. Thank you.

GotPrint.comBad business practices/poor management

BUYER BEWARE!!! Read reviews and think twice before placing your order with GotPrint.com. I ordered business cards from GotPrint on 8/15, chose and paid for rush turnaround time and 2-day shipping. I received an email with shipping and tracking info-stating I would receive the business cards by 8/19. However when I receive my shipment on 8/19, I opened the box eagerly to see my business cards AND guess what?!!! - the business cards inside the box are not mine!! GotPrint put on the wrong shipping label on the box. Called them immediately-customer service doesn't tell me where my cards are-they tell me that UPS is coming by with a pre-printed label to pick up these cards. Then they give me a new tracking# for my business cards telling me that I will receive it the following Monday8/23. After checking my new tracking # for updated info on an expected date of arrival AND calling a second time to customer service- I find out that my cards are with the wrong person and UPS has NOT picked it up and I will receive my business cards sometime after Monday 8/23! I also put in a 'problem message' through their website and customer service tells me that the "quality asurance/service" department will get back to me within 24 hours. Then I speak to a person in the shipping department and all they offer is to give me $6.00. At this point, I am so fed up that I ask to speak to a supervisor and she claims that she cannot give a full refund because it has to go through their 'quality assurance/service' department and then tells me that this particular department is closed for the day. So they are giving me a mass load of BS and the runaround instead of doing the right thing and giving me a full refund since they messed my order (their website has a 100% customer guarantee-which I had to remind them about) for the hassle of mixing up business cards PLUS my confidential information landed in somebody else's hands.

Hi azurro,

I was able to locate you and looked into your account. Firstly, I'd like to apologize for the inconvenience. I realize it's very frustrating to receive the wrong shipment and to not get an answer immediately. Please let me assure you that I have looked into this and made a note in your account so that we can prevent these problems in the future.

You notified us of the problem on 8/19. On the 25th, we sent you an email informing you that if you would like to return your product, we will refund you the entire cost of your order and shipping. We have not heard back from you yet. If you would like to keep your order, we will refund you the cost of your shipping, as compensation for the inconvenience we caused you with the late package delivery. Please let me know how you would like to proceed, and we can assist you to resolve this situation. You can message me here or email me at [email protected] Thank you.

GotprintRude Customer Service Reps

In spite of the fact that I was cordial, respectful and polite, I thought it was something I said. I even suggested to the customer service representatives Frank and Garrett at Gotprint.com that I may have made a mistake or misunderstood. Regardless, they were rude, arrogant and short with me.

I accepted the first two sets of business cards I order as perhaps a mistake on my part. "After all, I'm new at this", I told them. I cards I got from them in the mail look nothing like they did when I approved the proof. The cards apparently weren't cut right or didn't line up with the bleeding edge outlined on the template. But I had a real problem when they took a tone with me for asking why was the third set approved without my seeing the proof. They simply replied, "you approved the proof". This after they emailed me asking me to re-upload the newly designed cards because the previous cards that were ordered overlapped the bleeding line. I repeatedly asked them why didn't I see the proof of the newly designed cards I resubmitted per their request. Both Frank and Garrett continued to say, "you approved the proof." I asked, how could I have approved a proof (of the redesign cards) I didn't see. It wasn't until I asked if there was a manager I could forward a complaint to that it was explained to me that there would be an additional charge for a new proof, thus, the proof that was initiated with the order was all the approval they needed to process another order of business cards.

I explained I would be more than happy to pay another $3 to approve another proof if it meant assuring that my cards would be sent to me in the correct manner. But that was never explained and thus I was confused when they continued to repeat, "you already approved the proof." By this time I had asked them to cancel the entire order.

When it was finally explained, they had the nerve to imply the other reps were correct when they repeated, "you approved the proof." Come on, I'm a new customer and I clearly read the instructions before ordering but there were no instructions on what a customer should do if they want to see proof of an order when re-uploading per the instructions the company.

Gotprint must have volumes of dedicated and loyal customers if they can afford to treat new customers this way. They obviously don't need my business.

If someone can suggest a better company - please let me know.

• Na
                    NathalieM Apr 29, 2011

I agree. Today I was spoken to like I was a junkie on Skid Row! Gotprint. managed to screw up my order and I officially dealt with the most unprofessional and rudest team of Customer Service reps on this planet! I placed my order almost FOUR weeks ago, and the package finally shipped out last week. It should've arrived on Tues April 26th, but according to UPS, there was NO APT # on the address so the package was going back to the sender. I emailed Gotprint to inform them on THEIR mistake, and I was treated like crap! The person who wrote the email even said to me that it was "my mistake" and I would have to pay for the re-shipping fee! I was in a rage at this point, so I called their customer service department. After waiting 10 minutes I finally got someone on the phone. Apparently this person was named Jim, or Jeff, something like that. I explained the situation and he blatantly said to me that "If I would admit my mistake we could move forward with this'. Excuse me??? My mistake???? I repeated the whole story to him, explaining that one of their incompetent employees neglected to type in my apartment number on the address label when they shipped it out, and he said to me "When you entered your shipping address you left out your apt number". I said "Noooo, if you look into my account under Billing & Shipping, right there on the address line it clearly states my apt number". He says "No, its only on your billing address, not on your shipping". Seriously??? Is he high or something? When I entered my information I specifically wrote down my FULL address on both the BILLING and the SHIPPING form. I told him I know my address and where I live, I wouldnt forget to type in my apartment number.

Hi 14allandall41,

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this situation you had. I would like to help resolve this issue for you; can you please provide me with an order number so I can look into your account and investigate? Thank you very much.

GotPrint.comMisrepresents prices

GotPrint misrepresents their prices; the product is not delivered until additional monies have been paid.

My non-profit charity placed an order with "GotPrint" for customized bookmarks to be delivered to a non-profit charity in London, England. My charity had fulfilled its part of the contractual agreement at this point. After delivery to London, the delivery partner for "GotPrint" demanded additional fees before they would release the order to the London charity.

Requests for assistance from "GotPrint" were met with claims that the Terms of Service for "GotPrint" reflects these additional costs. This is NOT TRUE. The Terms of Service as of February 9, 2010 can be seen at the website for "GotPrint" [http://gotprint.net/g/showTerms.do].

Repeated requests for assistance have been ignored and my charity has had to pay these additional funds in order to have the order delivered. "GotPrint" has misrepresented the costs of their goods to our charity. As a result of this misrepresentation we have had to spend additional funds and additional time to rectify this situation.

GotPrint intentionally deceives customers about the full cost.

GotPrint Mar 23, 2011

I apologize for the extra characters above - I suppose this site has some glitches. I've retyped it here:
                      Hello, I am sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with our service. We would hate to lose a customer who has been with us for so long. Your business does mean a lot to us, and we appreciate it. It is unfortunate that this situation occurred, which is why I would like to investigate into this and see what happened. If you supply me with the order number, I will follow up and get back to you. You may email me at [email protected] Thank you.

GotPrint Mar 23, 2011

Hello, I'm sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with our service. We would hate to lose a customer who has been with us for so long. Your business does mean a lot to us, and we appreciate it. It's unfortunate that this situation occurred, which is why I'd like to investigate into this and see what happened. If you supply me with the order number, I will follow up and get back to you. You may email me at [email protected] Thank you.

an otherwise loyal customer Mar 23, 2011

I've used Gotprint.com for 6 years and after a TERRIBLE experience with their Quality Control representative, I will no longer use Gotprint.com nor recommend them to anyone. They made a mistake and blamed me for it and then only offered a measly 25% discount. The Gotprint.com employee was insensitive and very rude. I love online printing services, but I will NEVER use Gotprint.com again for anything. Gotprint.com's competitors will be getting my service, my money, my loyalty and my recommendation to hundreds of people in the years to come. Gotprint.com does not care enough about a long-time loyal customer to give a full refund (of only $289).

GotPrint Sep 29, 2010

Hello,

I believe I read a similar complaint about this charity under a different username on this website. I do apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused as a result of this situation that you experienced. Please supply me with an order number, and I'll be happy to look into it to resolve this problem. Thank you.

Got PrintTerrible, terrible business

These people are seriously the worst people I have ever ordered from in my entire life.

They took 3 weeks to LOSE my order, then gave such horrendous customer service that after a week of trying to be patient and just get my damn business cards, which had taken an obscene amount of time to have to deal with, that I asked for a refund.

It takes 15 days to put back on my card, according to their service rep.

Yeah right. I process credit cards all day long, it takes 24 hours- you are a liar, and you are a terrible, terrible company. I can't wait to order from someone else.

Man, I hope this company fails ASAP. They're well on their way.

Hi elisagirl,

I'm very sorry to hear that your order was lost. I apologize for the inconvenience it must have caused you. Please let me explain, however, that it takes 10-15 business days for us to issue you a refund, not for the refund to be reflected in the account (which takes only 1-2 business days). I would still like to look into this order and see what happened, and how I can resolve it. Please send me an order number, and I will look into it for you. I will also make a note if you were supplied with incorrect information, so that we can improve our communication with our customers. Thank you.

GotPrint.comNever received product

I had a terrible experience with GotPrint.com. I ordered a small sample order of 250 business cards (VERY glad I did not order a larger amount) and my APT # did not get included somehow on the order (this is not a problem however because my leasing office accepts packages for me regularly). My shipping charge was $8.95 and UPS did not deliver. Upon calling GotPrint.com (Who has a B- rating with BBB) they did not offer to help with the situation at all and told me if I wanted to receive my cards I would have to pay them an additional $10 to have them notify UPS of my APT #. This delay on shipping caused me to have to order from another company and I still have not received my product I paid GotPrint for.

I will never do business with them again.

Hi snak,

I apologize for the problems you had with our service and orders. Please provide me with an order number so that i can look into this for you to see how I can resolve the problems. I assure you that I will take a note of this in your account and work on improving our service in order to prevent these issues in the future. Thank you.

Hello ScammedByGotPrint,

I sent you a message earlier, but did not hear a response back. I'm very sorry to hear about the problem you had with your package delivery. Unfortunately, we do require for customers to pay the additional $10 fee if they originally did not supply the complete address (including apt#'s). If you provide me with an order number, I can look into this and try to resolve this for you. Thank you.

• Sn
                          snak Dec 15, 2009

Do a lot of work with them for single cheap printing jobs, but cannot trust my larger multiple orders or anything that requires attention. Do more than a few thousand dollars a month with them, but get no preferential treatment or customer service outside the fairly large bureaucracy of non-empowered 1st tier and apologetic (and also unempowered) supervisors. Orders I've done have been routinely mishandled requiring a lot of extra time on my part to make sure the job got out - forget doing anything time-sensitive with their mailing service. I tried one mailing for a large franchise I handle and they dropped the ball all the way. Took 2 weeks after printing to get cards in the mail.

Never again. Bottom line, they're cheap and not particularly open to changing their ways.

Use them for cheap & dirty (though quality is good) but watch the process the whole way if your clients are depending in it.

GotPrint.comterrible customer service

What a bunch of arrogant a-holes! I can't believe how crappy the customer 'service' is at gotprint. Avoid these guys like the plague!

After screwing up my order they still insist that it was I who made a mistake. I had called to ask about getting some labels printed that my client could write on using a sharpie. They told me what to order and I ordered it. After some hassle about the proof that was sent, I found out from them later that my client would not be able to write on the labels. I asked to change or cancel the order and they wouldn't let me! (it hadn't even gone to print yet, just "policy") Anyway, they went ahead and shipped the wrong item to my client directly and refused to issue a credit or refund. I complained to my credit card company and the matter was resolved. Or so I thought.

That was two years ago. I recently was doing some charity work for a local church and thought I'd give Gotprint.com another try and see how they handle a simple trifold brochure. Big mistake. Apparently they've revoked my account because of my previous complaint and won't accept any new business from me now. How idiotic is that?

DON'T REWARD STUPID COMPANIES LIKE GOTPRINT WITH YOUR BUSINESS ... there are plenty of other online print vendors out there with ACTUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and actual people who want your business - not some arrogant adolescent manager with a score to settle.

• Sh
                            shoprite Nov 16, 2012

I decided to do my business cards with gotprint and they told me that they do not keep accounts open if they do not have more than 10 orders per month. They won't even look at you. Actually, the service rep and manager were very rude when I told them that I am not planning on doing more than 10 orders per month. I did business with them for over 5 years and all of a sudden, it is an issue that I do not do business with them as often as they want. So, I decided to go somewhere else. I went to VistaPrint and it was a total different experience. They were very professional and they have no minimum order quantity. They actually feel more like a bigger company while gotprint sounds more like a mom-n-pop operation. Actually, so gotprint remember who the potential customer was that they treated rudely, my sign on at gotprint WAS shoprite. Bye-bye!

Hi easysatisfy,

I'm sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with our customer service. Please provide me with an order number, and/or respond back with the situation, and I will happily look into it for you. Please be assured that we always take a note of these issues, and work on them to improve our communication with our customers. Thank you.

Hi pointybird,

I apologize for the problems you had with GotPrint. Please provide me with an order number so that I can look into this for you and see how we can resolve this situation. Thank you.

• Ea
                            easysatisfy Sep 28, 2009

totally agreed with other guy's complaints.
                            NEVER MAKE ORDER from this company.
                            GotPrint.Com customer service is worse than anybody out there.

GotPrint.comPoor service/bad product

I had been a long time customer of Vista Print and thought I'd try out gotprint.com to see how they're product was and the level of service they provide.

Well, I can honestly say it's pathetic...PATHETIC AT BEST!!!

I had uploaded my letterhead and I received an email the following day stating the spec's of the dimensions were not correct. I found that hard to believe because both Vista Print and Fed Ex/Printing have printed my letterhead off that file for years. The customer service rep read me the numbers but couldn't explain why they needed to be that way...ok, so she's a customer service person, not a technical person...I guess that's why she answers only the phones. 20 seconds after getting off the phone with her I received a cancellation email stating my order was now cancelled...who cancelled the order? Not Me!!! Again, another call to gotprint.com and spoke to a supervisor named Lori who was more than helpful and understanding and got my order reinstated. I took that file down to have it sized to the dimensions that gotprint.com wanted and low and behold...IT WAS THE DIMENSIONS that gotprint.com wanted. I re-uploaded the file without a problem this time...go figure!

3 days later, I receive an email stating they were still waiting for approval...what approval? I approved the order the first time? I clicked on the link for "approval" and I get an "Error 404" "file does not exist"...GREAT!!! Here's ANOTHER call to gotprint.com, the customer rep stated he would send me another link and apologized for what happened, I asked to speak to a supervisor and which he mentioned they would not be in until 8:00 am and he would personally brief the supervisor of my situation as soon as they got in and even read back my phone number for them to call me back.

5 HOURS HAVE GONE BY AND STILL NO CALL!!! I call them AGAIN..go figure, spoke with Lori again and she apologized that she was never spoken too by the customer service rep about my problems (lie? who knows...who cares) Lori stated she wanted to "expedite" my order and wanted to have her manager George know about the problems I have experienced.

When George finally picked up the phone, he offered nothing but excuses for everything that happened, and while I was on the phone with him, I received 5 emails stating my order was "approved" which was approved at 8:00 am, it's now 1:00 pm. He stated it was MY SERVER that was sending these emails and MY SERVER that was generating the "404 Error"...OK...WHATEVER!!!

He offered no solutions or any discount for my order or for any future order for all the crap I've had to deal with, LIKE I'D EVER ORDER AGAIN!!! He stated and I will quote, "YOU DON'T HAVE TO ORDER FROM US, I'LL JUST CANCEL YOU'RE ORDER AND YOU CAN GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, WE REALLY DON'T CARE." My response was as you would expect and I cancelled my order...he failed to tell me that my refund would take 10-15 business days, so when I received the email on that, I called him AGAIN...he stated the refund would be 5-10 days...I asked him if it was 5-10 or 10-15...he was at a loss and stated, "WHAT DO YOU WANT, I CANCELLED YOUR ORDER AND GAVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK, JUST DONT' CALL US EVER AGAIN...WE DON'T WANT YOUR BUSINESS" and just hung up on me!

George is about as useful as a tit on a hog!!! He lacks professionalism and customer service skills or lets just say "people skills" in general.

I've read all the comments here and wish I would have read them earlier but I have to admit that things do happen, it's how you correct them as a business and how you serve the customer...GEORGE, YOU HAVE FAILED MISERABLY IN THIS TASK AND I AS WELL AS OTHERS WILL PASS YOU OUR VIEWS...REFERALLS GO A LONG WAY BUT NOT WITH YOU!

Hi benb,

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by any representative hanging up on you. Please send me an order number and I will look into your account to see what I can do to resolve the issue you had. Thank you.

Hi pointybird,

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by any service representative at GotPrint. Please provide me with an order number, and I will follow up to ensure we prevent these problems in the future. Thank you.

Hi Emperor of Quan,

I would firstly like to apologize for the problems you had with our service as well as our website. If you can provide me with an order number, I assure you I will look into this and resolve the issues you had immediately. Thank you.

• Be
                              benb Apr 24, 2009

I was hung up on as well! AWEFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE. We tried for adys to get a product because the price was soo good. NEVER AGAIN. beware of gotprint.com!!!

• Po
                              pointybird Feb 26, 2009

I strongly urge others with similar experiences with Gotprint to share the horror stories within their own design or advertising communities.

The manager in my complaint was George also. What an arrogant tool. There is no reason for a company representative to behave that way and piss off customers. He has no clue and apparently either do the owners.

Gotprint — Wont' do any more business with Got Print

I am a graphic artist and have had great success with GotPrint on multiple occasions. The clients love their...

Gotprint / Business CardsWriting cannot be seen on card.

I'm disappointed in my cards because of several reasons. First, the color of the background of the card is a peachy pink not bright pink like on-line. Second, you can't really read the words on the business card because you can hardly see them. I showed them to friends, co-workers and family to get their opinion so that I knew that I was not being too picky. They all agreed that you can't see the words on the card. I believe that the background color has alot to do with it. It is not the same color as the business card on the website that I designed. I love the shiny coating on the cards and the back of the card is fine. Your prices are very reasonable and your service was quick. I had planned on ordering additional items such as postcards and other items but I can't because of what happened to these cards. Is there anything you can do for me so that I will be happy with my business cards? If so, I promise I will continue to shop with your company in addition to letting others in the self-employment world know how great a company you are. Please help!

• Be
                                ben bibikov Oct 23, 2007

Just call up those guys and tell them they screwed up your order and make them reprint.

Every printing company screws up once in a while.

GotPrint.com — GotPrint shoppers beware!

GotPrint www.gotprint.net / www.gotprint.com I order some business cards from gotprint.com. My order was 100...