Having problems with DesignFullPrint?

DesignFullPrint Customer Service Contacts

2035 Sunset Lake Road, Suite B-2, Newark, New Castle County
Newark, Delaware
United States - 19702

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DesignFullPrint Customer Service. Initial DesignFullPrint complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for DesignFullPrint above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about DesignFullPrint. Discuss the issues you have had with DesignFullPrint and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

DesignFullPrint Complaints & Reviews

DesignFullPrintSunflower ornament

The website stated Xmas guaranteed cut off 12/11. I ordered on 12/11 and it arrived 12/28. Several emails to the company and responding with the same message in poorly written emails, stating we are sorry please understand and have a blessed day. The company does not do proper customer service and they should not have stated something on their website and not follow through with it. I should have been refunded based on the promise on the Home Screen. Crappy business, I will never buy from them again.

• DesignFullPrint's response · Jan 03, 2021

Hi customer,
      Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write to us and express your grievances on how our products and services do not meet up with your expectations.
      We sincerely apologize for that because we are a new startup so we have many things to improve. We always want to bring the best value to customers. The problem with your order is something we never expected. We will try to perfect our products and service in the future as soon as possible.
      Once again, we are so sorry for what you have met.

DesignFullPrintNo email confirmation of order placed and cant get through to company to ask

Dear Sir/Madam,

I place an order on the 30th November, the order was confirmed on screen but no email confirmation was ever received, I have emailed, sent a message to your Facebook account and tried calling the telephone number provided to find out about my order but cant seem to reach anyone to ask; whether it has been received, if you are processing my order or even if it has been sent. Please please could anyone get in touch to confirm any details.

The order was for x3 Agrimotor Im A Farmer Personalised Unisex Hoodies Order ref given is #TUY54062 under the name Jeremy Stokes, my email is: [protected]@gmail.com I would just like to know my order will reach me for Christmas as they are gifts. I attach screen shot of on screen confirmation.

No email confirmation of order placed and cant get through to company to ask

• DesignFullPrint's response · Dec 27, 2020

Hi customer,
        As shown in this tracking link (https://t.17track.net/en#nums=H00RVA0023401622), your order TUY54062
        was delivered (image below).
        If you haven't received your order yet, please contact local Post Office™ facility.
        Regards

DesignFullPrintMissing personalized dinosaur hoodie

I placed 2 separate orders. I was told that both orders were shipped in the same package. I did not receive one of the items. You keep saying it's a carrier issue but it's not. They delivered the package. My pa package was missing an item ordered from your company. This is very unacceptable and I will no longer order or recommend this company.

My email [protected]@aol.com

• DesignFullPrint's response · Dec 14, 2020

Hi customer,

We are so sorry about this problem. We worked with the carrier, and we have a shipping label confirm that we sent you all the items.
          Thank you.

DesignFullPrintChange prices on items after you order

I ordered 2 blankets. I was refunded for one blanket with no explanation. After looking on website I noticed the blanket I ordered was still for sale but at much higher cost. Once I questioned them, they claimed their system changed a couple prices and they would not honor the price they sold me the blanket for. They took my money!!! Sold an item and breached our sale/ contract and they do not care!!!
        Bad company who gives us other small businesses a bad rap.

• DesignFullPrint's response · Nov 30, 2020

Hi Mottsjet,

We are so sorry about this problem. We explained with you, our system had an error so some items were set with the wrong price. None of our blanket has a price below $5 because there are production costs, shipping cost, s and other costs that need to be covered.
            Thank you for your kind understanding.

DesignFullPrintI haven’t got order confirmation

I placed an order Saturday and I haven't received any order information just a thank you email for the purchase I made the day after. Could you please help me out!!

DesignFullPrintUS marine hoodies

I order two of these, one with my name on it. Got the first one within maybe 2 weeks the one with my name took over a month to get here. I emailed them many times and they just kept telling me to wait for it. Never did they mention that their products are made in China and thus the long shipping time. If I would of know this, I would of never purchased. Well, I got my second one and noticed that the Marine Emblem is blurry looks nothing like the first one I got, it looks very cheap print. Not only that but I noticed on both that the "US Marine" only has one period - "U.S Marine" It looks really bad, it should be either "US Marine" or "U.S. Marine", but what do I expect from a product from China. I requested a refund and shipping label so I can send these pieces of crap back.

DesignFullPrint2 hoodies and face masks

On Mon, 19 Oct at 2:25 AM, Anna_71d wrote:
              Hello,
              Hope you're doing well. I have yet to receive my order. I have been patient as these items were birthday gifts. I have had to purchase other things, being that I have not received my order. I do not want to wait further please issue a credit to my credit card. My order number is TUY47276. Tracking number is YT2026921272107480.
              Respectfully,
              Anna Vigil, MPA

Amy Green responded to call the post office, which I already did. They can't locate the package and design print won't refund me. I have been patiently awaiting my order and the tracking states it has delivered yet I never received it. I want a full refund.

• DesignFullPrint's response · Oct 28, 2020

Hello Donald Vigil. We apologize for our late response here. Please check your email for more information.

DesignFullPrintLeggings and a shirt.

I ordered a outfit off of the website and it charged me for it, but I have absolutely no way of looking at it, or have any kind of tracking information, the email that was sent won't open at all and I can't find it by retracing my steps into the website. The text I got showed no info and the website it gave me didn't even send me to the outfit I bought

• DesignFullPrint's response · Sep 09, 2020

Hi Mindi Previte. We really sorry for this trouble. Please provide us with your order number which looks like TUY... or ZLU... or the email you used to order. Let us know via [email protected] Thank you so much.

• Updated by Mindi Previte · Sep 10, 2020

I emailed everything u asked for I haven’t heard back

DesignFullPrintShorts

I ordered an XL shorts and the tag said XL but they were very small. I emailed customer service about a refund and they said they only take back if measurements aren't according size chart. I followed instructions provided and measured and took pictures. Now they want me to accept a new pair or mail back to an international add which cost more than the amount I paid for them but they came to me from a CA address. They also told me if I accept a new pair I don't have to return old ones but won't just refund me. They want me to mail them back. I wouldn't end up getting any refund. I have no idea what size to order now because the original pair did not come In the size I need according to size chart

• DesignFullPrint's response · Aug 24, 2020

Hello Stephanie. We sincerely apologize for sending you the wrong size. However, according to our Refund and Return policy (https://designfullprint.com/pages/refund-and-return-policy), Customer needs to send the item back to us so we could analyze the case and then decide to refund.

We really want to correct this. Could we send you a new pair of shorts with correct size XL? Please let us know via [email protected]

Thank you.

DesignFullPrintShort/ tank outfit

I ordered an outfit back at the beginning of july, says I paid a certain amount but it was way more then what it said on the order form. I had kept emailing and emailing them for a refund and they kept saying they are not able too refund it. Anywho I finally received the package after over a month if waiting and it's the [censored]tiest material, the shorts and too r not even the same size I ordered too is way too big and shorts r way to small overall not a happy camper with the quality or the customer service i've been getting now I had emailed them about this and let's hope they actually get back to me. I do not recommend anyone to order from this site they rip you off and its cheap quality!!!

• DesignFullPrint's response · Aug 17, 2020

Hello Sam. Please check your mail. We need you to send us images so we could support you.

DesignFullPrintAirforce wife leggings and shirt

Ordered back in may, I emailed in june because I have not received it. All they did was resend me my tracking information. It's now been over a month since I sent the email and still have not recieved it! I'm demanding a refund. Pandemic or not, this is rediculous. I even checked for the tracking number on the USPS site because that was who was supposedly carrying my package, and it told me no label has been created for that package. No excuse. When you spend nearly 50$ on something, you expect to get what you paid for. Not the run around.

• DesignFullPrint's response · Aug 17, 2020

Hello Jennifer. We sincerely apologize for our late shipment due to the impact of the pandemic. Your order was delivered on August 1. Hope you enjoy the items. Please contact us at [email protected] if you need help. We will try to improve the shipping time.

DesignFullPrintPurple prince top & leggings

I ordered the purple Prince top & leggings. I paid for my merchandise over almost 2 months ago, and I still have not received it. I need a status update on my merchandise. ASAP I really hope that your company is not scamming people. I paid for the merchandise with my credit card. This is my third and last time dealing with an online company.
                        Cheryl Jones
                        1718 Arabia Rd
                        Raeford, NC 28376
                        Ph# [protected]

ANDI0819 Jul 08, 2020

This company is from China. If and when you get your merchandise it will be nothing like in the picture. Poor quality and ill sizing. It's hard to track this company or report them to Facebook because they change their name. 😣

• De
                            DesignFullPrint Aug 17, 2020

@ANDI0819 Hello Customer. We have factories both in the US and China. We noted this on our website: https://designfullprint.com/pages/shipping-info-and-faqs
                            Please email us at [email protected] if you need help. If we sent you the wrong size (different from what you ordered), we will resend a correct one to you.

Jun 23, 2020

DesignFullPrint — Puzzle

I ordered a puzzle back on April 22. My credit card was charged and as of today I still do not have it...

DesignFullPrintBlanket

I ordered a blanket over a month ago, sent email after email, never heard anything cant even talk to anyone to help. Ordered it on April 16th now almost June 1st and still nothing I ordered for my daughters bday may 20th, I understand we are in hard times but you can't even communicate with people on what's going on. Very disappointing and can't even talk to anyone to get my money back.

• La
                              Lan Hoang Jun 02, 2020

Hello,
                              We are so sorry for the delay,
                              You have 2 items, the shirt was delivered.
                              The blanket is on the way now, we sent the tracking information to your email.
                              Please check your email.
                              Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, delivery time may be longer than normal
                              Hope you understand for this problem.

DesignFullPrintNursing hoodie

I purchased a covid19 personalized hoodie with my name on the sleeve at the beginning of April. I have tried tracking several times and it says invalid tracking number. I emailed the company inquiring about my product and they blocked my email. This is a hard enough time for us healthcare workers, to be featured on top of this pandemic is even more stressful and frustrating. I was hesitant to order online to begin with. Now I'm terrified.

DesignFullPrintHoodie

Ordered a medical assistant hoodie with my name down the arm on March 24th. Never received order updates and the site still showed my order was processing. I emailed them on April 7th and 14th looking for a status. I was given a tracking number for what seemed like a fishy logistics company. The item was in China! No where does it say the item is being shipped directly from China and they make it seem like they are a US company! On April 17th an email went out from the company to myself and over 50 other customers stating that there was an error with our orders and they are working on replacements now. This email was not encrypted at all and exposed our information. Zero communication since the email went out and no response to any of our requests for refunds as we never received what we ordered.

Thank you and have a nice day!

DesignFullPrintI ordered 2 hoodies in April.

In April I ordered 2 sweat shirt hoodies. One red and one teal. They were for nurses and they had names down one arm. On April 10th and April 16th. They sent emails that they were sent. The tracking codes don't work. It is now May 7th. Almost a month later and I still don't have the products. They took the $80 from my account right when I ordered. I want my products or I want my money.

As we check on tracking link, your order was delivered on 05/11/2020
                                    You can access to this link to check it again: https://ecommerceportal.dhl.com/track/
                                    Please contact to local post to get your order soon
                                    Thank you!

DesignFullPrintHoodie

I ordered my Hoodie on April 10th. They took my money out of my account. And it is now May 4th almost a month later and still no product and really no real tracking number. The number I have keeps pulling up that the hoodie is in Jamaica NY... I'm in GA I should have received it by now. Still nothing. But you guys took my money quickly. So I should get my product in a reasonable time frame. Like as fast as you took the 43$ out of my account. When I emailed they told me it was near me and should be to me within the next couple of days. Nothing! Someone please provide answers. This is my first and I do mean my last time ordering. And will not refer anybody

Thank you and have a nice day!

DesignFullPrintPostal shoes with my name on them

I placed my order on April 5th 2020 for a pair of postal shoes with my name on them. $49.99 was deducted from my checking account on April 5th 2020 along with a .50 cent international fee. No reply to any of my emails that I have sent. There is no # to call. I wish I would have read all of these reviews before I made a purchase!
                                    Order # is TUY27509

As we check on tracking link, your order was delivered on 05/06/2020
                                        If you have not received it, please contact to local post to get it soon

Design Full PrintTumbler with a cat on it ordered in March 2020

I ordered a tumbler with a cat on it. I paid $29.98 which cleared my bank account on March 9, 2020. An "international service assessment" fee of .90 cents also cleared my bank account on the same date. Toronto Canada was on the description of the debit from my account. I have not heard one word from this company. I looked them up online and saw that they were based in Delaware. I don't understand why I haven't received my tumbler or why there hasn't been some communication from Design Full Print.

Their phone number is [protected]