Menu
DesignFullPrint company logo
reviews & complaints

reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

41 complaints
15 resolved 26 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by DesignFullPrint customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of DesignFullPrint. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
K
4:34 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

i ordered a necklace for my grandaughter, i never got any shipping date or anything, i have called three days in a roll and none answers. i have contacted my credit card and they are starting a invistagation. i sent emails also with no answer i am canceling this order and getting my money back i ordered it june 18 2022 karen alton

W
2:13 pm EDT

DesignFullPrint - Online order

I can't track, find, or inquire about my order. If this product being ordered is not a Coach (name brand) dress, I don't want this product. !

I can't contact you about this order and that's very unprofessional!

I can't email you because the browser does not work, very unprofessional!

If my product, that I supposedly ordered from you is not a coach dress, I don't want what you're selling!

Desired outcome: A total and complete refund with no questions or concerns asked!!!!

1:53 am EDT

DesignFullPrint - His and her valentine's day minnie mouse jordans

I ordered his and her minnie mouse jordans on 4/28/22 recieved an order confirmation number but that's it. Days went by I asked about the tracking number I was told I should have one in ten days waited more days nothing. I asked for a refund still hasn't heard anything from these people.

Desired outcome: I want my full refund. Which is 151. And some change

G
6:39 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Ordered a white tail deer hoodie you took my payment and i didnt receive my hoodiesent message and got the same answer three weeks in a row getting mad about this maybe will have to check you out

K
5:24 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

one item i got wasn't what I ordered, runs big as hell, i got size small and it looked extra large.

S
10:10 pm EST
DesignFullPrint has left an official reply on this complaint.

DesignFullPrint - Full refund. Poor quality.

Hello design full print company. I received my package of a tote that I had order, it took about a month to received it. As I opened the package, I saw the quality of my purchase was too much for the item. The quality is not I expected and How do I get a my full refund.

I need to get some information from this. Tracing code is YT2133621272101035.
Sonia Castillo
2042 Hicks
San Antonio, TX 78210.
[protected]. Please contact me.

Desired outcome: Full refund.

Update by Sonia Castillo
Dec 26, 2021 10:13 pm EST

I want like a full refund and what do I need to do. My item order was a tote item. Poor quality and I paid too much. Its not what I expected to be. So sad 😞. I have been waiting for about a month for this item. I'm very disappointed.

Sonia Castillo
2042 Hicks
San Antonio, Texas 78210
[protected]

1:23 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Ordered the Puerto Rico zip up hoodie. With the tribal tattoos Taino sun in large & haven't received anything. It's been more than two weeks? Can I get a responses on what's happening? Thank You.

10:30 am EDT

DesignFullPrint - Refused to refund, product is defective

I ordered a pair of matching tennis shoes for my husband and I. When I ordered it the printing on the side of the shoe was smeared. In addition the panels are off center and the fit is horrible. When I requested a refund I was told that the smeared print is how its supposed to look, so they cannot refund me. It was NOT made clear that these products are defective.

I ordered on June 22 and recieved it July 5. I emailed about a refund on July 6 and was told I cannot recieve a refund. I would like a full refund for this product. I am happy to send back the unused shoes.

Desired outcome: Full refund

11:18 am EDT

DesignFullPrint - Hoodie

I ordered and paid for a hoodie on 5th June, it's now 2nd July, and no hoodie. That's almost a month.
Tracking shows the item has been at a "sortation facility" since 21st June, but no update since that date.
Two weeks without an update to me, and most reasonable people, means lost.
I've requested a refund and been told to keep waiting, it's coming.
I just want my money back so I can go and buy a hoodie here in Australia before winter is over!
Tired of waiting.

T
12:08 pm EDT

DesignFullPrint - Service

I place an order over an month ago still ha w not receive my order called DHL and was told your company requested a shipping label but that was all it was never shipped to them and that was done on may 9 after someone had email me pertaining to my order this the longest I ever waited for an online order I'm a manager for an online company I can tell you my customers never went through anything like this I need my order or my refund please thanks

Desired outcome: My order delivered or my refund

2:22 am EDT

DesignFullPrint - iPhone case

I ordered a iPhone 12 Pro Max and I was so happy to find a beautiful Owl, my favorite animal, paying $30. for a case, is a little expensive but was beautiful!
The case came and was a frustrating situation: THE CASE WAS SMALLER, not the size for another IPhone, but a little difference that was not able to fit properly.
Because I only tried weeks later I couldn't claim return.
But for the price, this is a stupid mistake.
I bought many cases on Amazon and never I had problems.

N
7:25 pm EDT

DesignFullPrint - Scam

I bought a sweatshirt and on 4/4/21 they sent me an email saying it shipped I hit the tracking number and usps is still awaiting package.. It was never shipped... They took my money and never produced my order... I placed my order 3/21/21 it is now 4/14/21 never received it, the tracking number is fake usps has no record of it...

Desired outcome: I want my order or a refund

1 comment
T
May 19, 2021 12:10 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I’m having this same issue

S
10:42 pm EDT

DesignFullPrint - Personalized camping doormats

I purchased 2 personalized camper door mats for two of my kids who have campers. The website describes them as use for outdoor & indoor. The picture on their website appears to be of regular door mat material but they are cheap, flimsy, terrible quality. I asked to be able to return them and get a refund and received an email stating that they are personalized and unless they are defective, I can't get a refund. My order number was 59202.

First picture is from the DesignFullPrint.com website. The second picture is of one of the actual door mats I received. It's wrinkled, low quality, and appears to be made completely of a felt type material. It's junk!

5:18 pm EST

DesignFullPrint - Shirt I've never recieved

Ordered shirt 7 weeks ago. Only get computer generated responses or offering me silly coupons.what good are they when you dont receive what you ordered. Always mention of covid 19 that's everyones excuse nowa days. Gotta tracking number.my post office says it was at one time a real number but no longer exists. It must be made in China and coming from there from what the postmaster noticed about the fake tracking number. I hope they enjoy my money. They must need it more than me.I'll just hush now.

DesignFullPrint - Sunflower ornament

The website stated Xmas guaranteed cut off 12/11. I ordered on 12/11 and it arrived 12/28. Several emails to the company and responding with the same message in poorly written emails, stating we are sorry please understand and have a blessed day. The company does not do proper customer service and they should not have stated something on their website and not follow through with it. I should have been refunded based on the promise on the Home Screen. Crappy business, I will never buy from them again.

G
5:26 pm EST
DesignFullPrint has left an official reply on this complaint.

DesignFullPrint - No email confirmation of order placed and cant get through to company to ask

Dear Sir/Madam,

I place an order on the 30th November, the order was confirmed on screen but no email confirmation was ever received, I have emailed, sent a message to your Facebook account and tried calling the telephone number provided to find out about my order but cant seem to reach anyone to ask; whether it has been received, if you are processing my order or even if it has been sent. Please please could anyone get in touch to confirm any details.

The order was for x3 Agrimotor Im A Farmer Personalised Unisex Hoodies Order ref given is #TUY54062 under the name Jeremy Stokes, my email is: [protected]@gmail.com I would just like to know my order will reach me for Christmas as they are gifts. I attach screen shot of on screen confirmation.

P
1:30 am EST

DesignFullPrint - Missing personalized dinosaur hoodie

I placed 2 separate orders. I was told that both orders were shipped in the same package. I did not receive one of the items. You keep saying it's a carrier issue but it's not. They delivered the package. My pa package was missing an item ordered from your company. This is very unacceptable and I will no longer order or recommend this company.

My email [protected]@aol.com

9:21 am EST

DesignFullPrint - Change prices on items after you order

I ordered 2 blankets. I was refunded for one blanket with no explanation. After looking on website I noticed the blanket I ordered was still for sale but at much higher cost. Once I questioned them, they claimed their system changed a couple prices and they would not honor the price they sold me the blanket for. They took my money! Sold an item and breached our sale/ contract and they do not care!
Bad company who gives us other small businesses a bad rap.

1 comment
Apr 02, 2021 10:01 am EDT

SCAM BEWARE

10:09 pm EST

DesignFullPrint - I haven’t got order confirmation

I placed an order Saturday and I haven't received any order information just a thank you email for the purchase I made the day after. Could you please help me out!

R
5:54 pm EST

DesignFullPrint - US marine hoodies

I order two of these, one with my name on it. Got the first one within maybe 2 weeks the one with my name took over a month to get here. I emailed them many times and they just kept telling me to wait for it. Never did they mention that their products are made in China and thus the long shipping time. If I would of know this, I would of never purchased. Well, I got my second one and noticed that the Marine Emblem is blurry looks nothing like the first one I got, it looks very cheap print. Not only that but I noticed on both that the "US Marine" only has one period - "U.S Marine" It looks really bad, it should be either "US Marine" or "U.S. Marine", but what do I expect from a product from China. I requested a refund and shipping label so I can send these pieces of crap back.

DesignFullPrint contacts