GotPrint.com$3,000 order and HORRIBLE service!

Third year spending thousands with this company and I have never been so mistreated or misinformed by more than one employee!
I spent $538 on OVERNIGHT shipping to get my order in on time, and with the standard turnaround time (4-8 days) It could have easily been done. However, they slacked big time, gave me different answers every day and vague nonsense. The first person I spoke to clearly said "Go to another printing company then if you need it in a hurry" Today, a guy cut me off after telling me the turnaround is now going to be 13 days- 13 DAYS when I just paid over $500 to get them overnighted and they charged my card. He was so rude and hung up on me after not even letting me get in a blip of a sentence. Never again. Spent now over $7000.00 with them and was treated like absolute crap.

• J0
    j007w Sep 10, 2013

I placed 5 orders with them this past month. The last order they skewed and enlarged the image of my business cards then cut them wrong, messing up my logo. They also told me it's my fault and they have the right to mess up within 1/16 of an inch--they were skewed and enlarged and cut more than 1/16 of an inch! I took photos of a good card (which they printed for me previously) and a bad one side-by-side to show them proof but they told me not to show them any proof! It's ridiculous!

I placed 5 orders in the past month but will never buy from them again!

• He
    HeatherHart May 01, 2012

I ordered business cards from them, and they turned out pretty shabby. I never dealt with customer service as I didn't spend that much, but I would NEVER recommend them. Thanks for the tip about Pgprint.com. I'll look them up!

David V Mar 20, 2012

Pgprint.com has business card, 500 for $8.99. Next day service availible.

• Mu
    MuscleDolphin Mar 20, 2012

Worst service ever- I order simple business cards and they've been "in PRINT" for over 7 days... I guess they are STILL printing? And when I go to online customer service the women disconnects me cause I told her that is BOGUS! I will never do business with them again - PLUS the quality is mediocre with colors cause I guess they do gang-runs... HORRIBLE COMPANY!

David V Nov 18, 2011

We would love to earn your business, Pgprint.com

David V Nov 18, 2011

Try pgprint.com they have excellent service, quality, and competitive prices.