GotPrint.com / Printograph Logo

GotPrint.com / Printograph

Having problems with GotPrint.com / Printograph?

1877 922 7374 (Customer Service)
+1 818 252 3000 (Customer Service)
7625 N. San Fernando Rd
Thu5:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri5:00 AM - 8:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GotPrint.com / Printograph.

Complaints & Reviews

GotPrint.com / Printographorder switched

I clicked on their promo currently being advertised via google ads. Upon ordering, I didn't notice, but the site had switched my order from 500 cards to 100 cards. The promo was 500 cards for $8.50. When my 100 cards arrived, only then did I notice that the order had been switched during ordering--not by me, but the system.

I contacted Larry, Mo, and Curly and HR via email. After their nonsensical and sarcastic response, did I feel the need to let others know and beware.

I'll continue to use the other big name, big online print folks. But, never again these guys. Just glad the order was $8.50 and not $1, 000 like are usual orders with the big V online company.

• GotPrint.com / Printograph's response · Jun 21, 2018

Hi Rob,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, we have no way to confirm if the quantity at any point changed before the order was placed. We always do ask for the customer to check their order before confirming and placing the order. Our offer was $8.50 for 500 single-sided business cards, as the ad stated. The link pre-fills the form, but again if changes were made at any point before the purchase was made on the website, we are not responsible for. The most we can do is offer you a discount on a future order.

Kindly, Thank you

GotPrint.com / Printograph — They don't use PayPal and their service is terrible

I wanted to pay via PayPal but it seemed that it was impossible. Just to be sure I called GotPrint customer...

GotPrint.comSimple postcards

This is the worst company ever imaginable. Do not do not use this print company. They will waste your time!!! And they do not care if you are happy!!
    The customer service representatives do not have any common sense what so ever!!
    Let me start off with saying I understand file formats completely, I understand print, cmky, and everything that has to do with professional print, it was part of my digital media arts education to understand all that. I read the instructions, I made positively sure the file was at the proper 300-350 dpi as well as making it .1 larger. The order was sent in on a monday around 2p. M. I understand that 2 o'clock is late in the day, however if the customer puts a rush order on the order and pays extra money common sense would denote that you should make sure to get back to the customer if anything is wrong with the order asap. This company did not get back to my girlfriend and I until the next day tuesday to tell me that I needed to reupload the file, I don't understand why but I did it anyways. I then checked the file and nothing I repeat nothing was wrong with the file or the format. So this time instead of giving them a. Jpeg file I then gave them the full. Psd file, this is my 2nd attempt to get the file into print. A little bit later I get the same ridiculous email that the file is incorrect and that I need to reupload the file!! First, I upload the file into adobe illustrator do the necessary checks and export out an illustrator file, something I know is very widely used in print. I then send them the adobe illustrator file. This is my 3rd attempt to get the file into production. A little bit later I get the same ridiculous email from the company telling me I need to reupload the file. The pixels per inch never changed they stayed at the necessary 300, nothing changed in the files other than the format that was exported. After the 3rd attempt to put into production my fliers which I paid a rush order on, and them telling me to check my file, I am ready to quit and go to fedex kinkos to get the fliers printed, but my girlfriend tried one more time, using the original. Jpeg file we used and somehow they used that one, the most compressed file is what they used to make the print with!!! Completely boggles my mind. Anyway, it was now too late in the day for the fliers to get put into print so the order now got moved to wednesday. Remember this whole time we had spent the extra money to rush the order through because we needed those fliers to hand out immediately. So my girlfriend calls and the customer service rep. On wednesday and checks with them that the file is good and he says it is finally good to go. She also wanted to make sure that we can still pick up our order by friday, he says yes that should be fine, so we are happy with that, we think we will have the whole weekend to hand out the fliers to everyone. Because the weekends are when everyone is out and about, so the weekend is a crucial time to be able to hand out fliers. Boy were we wrong!!! We call friday around 11 to see what the status of the order was, and the service representative said they were printed and they are drying and they would call us when the order was ready to be picked up. We received a call from the company at 4:15 on a friday from burbank stating that we could come pick up our order, but that they close at 5!!!Are you freaking serious?? So we have essentially 45 min. To drive allllllll the way out to burbank to get the order. We do not live even remotely close to burbank, it would've taken us roughly 90 minutes to make it out to pick up the order, which was long after the company would be close!!! (Instance number one of customer service rep. Not I said not using an shred of common sense) so I am fairly irritated to say the least by this point, an order we started on monday, did not even get put into print until wednesday, and was not even printed until friday, was now ready at the heart of the worst traffic time of l. A. Right at 4 o'clock, anyone at all that lives or knows of la knows that it takes 20 minutes just to make it 5 miles down the freeway at 4 o'clock on any afternoon let alone a friday afternoon. So we let them know that we will come by on saturday to pick up the order. We hang up the phone. The lady on the phone completely utterly and miserably failed to mention that we would not be able to pick up our rushed order of fliers on saturday!! Why because that is a separate building where the finished and paid for orders are placed and that building is locked on the weekends. So here we are 6 days after paying for and rushing our order and we can not even get the fliers until monday now. Monday came and a friend went and picked up the fliers, in response to our troubles they said the product had 2 days to print after approval, the 2nd way was that friday, and the order was ready for pick up that day, yeah it was ready in the last 30 minutes of the day!! Pathetic! They consider the last 30 minutes of the day time for an order to be ready and picked up in burbank!!??? Are you kidding me!!! This company overcharged us, they charged us for services which they were incapable of producing and they completely failed at. This is the most pathetic excuse for a company ever imaginable. A five year old could run a better print operation from his toy pen in the garage than this company can. Please share and tell everyone you know that this company is not a trustworthy company, they will not rush your order but they will charge you for it, and the people they have there to help you will not use any common sense or common courtesy for customers and they will not make you life easier they will in fact make it more difficult and much more stressful. If you need professional printing done you have a better chance at getting it done with less stress and more efficiency through walmart or target!!! Worst absolutely worst experience ever and matched with the worst possible customer representatives ever possible, all around this is a horrible horrible horrible company!!! Do not trust them with your printing needs!!!

GotPrint.com — 500 business cards rush order Beware Do Not Use Gotprint.com

Tried to place order online as "instant" proof since I was submitting a camera ready proof of business card...

Got Print — Customer service

You get what you pay for I suppose.I was promised on a Tuesday i would get my order by Friday. I then called...

GotPrint.comTerrible customer service

I attempted to set up a direct mail campaign through them and wound up sending them this email instead. terribly disappointed. Their customer service staff is polite but has zero solutions for customers.

I just called in to follow up on this and your company lacks so many ways to help their customers.

1) They say the upload was pixilated but can't provide me with a proof showing it is pixilated.
      2) They say the back address area is not set up right, but can't provide me with a jpg of the layout for the back
      3) I asked for a manager and they only have a supervisor, and that person is busy - I could wait several minutes...
      4) No, they can't leave a message for the supervisor to call me back
      5) the supervisor is not a manager and probably can't really help me with tech support like a proof copy which is what I need
      6) Yesterday I started a chat and ended it early because the chat representative seemed clueless of what my question was and kept giving me non-related information that was also not helpful at all.
      7) I looked online for a better email address to send this email to besides [protected]@gotprint.com and couldn’t find one...

I'm a new customer and so far we're not off to a good start.

I went elsewhere to get the project done. Gotprint was just too much of a hassle in the end.

GotPrint Sep 24, 2015

Hi there,
          We do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with our ordering process and Customer Service with answering your questions. We require print ready files with a DPI of 300-350 to ensure that our customers receive the highest quality prints, but you can always just let us know that you would like to 'print as is', despite the pixelation. All of our mailing templates are listed on our website when you select 'Mailing Services'. The 'Download templates' option is located at the top, and if you scroll down you will see the different postcard sizes and how exactly to lay out the address so that it meets the US Postal Services requirements. If you need a proof of your order you can either, select "Instant Online Proof" it means that once you upload your files, you will review your upload and approve it or "Manual Proof" which means once you upload your files our Processing Department will revise your files to ensure that it meets our requirements for the size, pixelation, grammar and date errors and that the address is correct. Our primary email address is [email protected] and respond back accordingly. Again, we do apologize that you had a difficult time with our services, and hope we can earn your business back in the future. Thank you for your feedback.

GotPrint.compoor quality and bad customer service

"I have used Gotprint.net for some time, never had a problem, found the site easy to use, but when a job was printed wrong with a large color variation, The customer service was horrible. pog_0_5497620 We now several cases of printed cards that are garbage.
        it is too expensive to ship back and although I have complained many times and offered solutions they now won't even respond to me. I understand they don't want people using materials, I have offered to send video evidence of us destroying the postcards. I
        just wanted them to stand behind their product, simply not the case. so-good when all works... but with a problem, very unreasonable. To pay to ship back is paying for their poor quality. will never use again-not worth the risk"

Christy Whitehead Mar 14, 2017

Having the EXACT same problem. Uploaded photos to show a HUGE color difference between business cards ordered at the SAME time. $100 order they wanted to give me a $10 credit, than $30 credit. Now they want me to mail them all in at MY expense if I want a refund on them, even though I've provided several photo examples. This company does NOT care about customer service or apparently quality.

Christy Whitehead Mar 15, 2017

Same order. Different names on cards, they ran it as two batches. They say that the color can be 85% accurate and that's good enough for them.

Comments

GotPrint.com — Credit card policy

Gotprint.com - I have ordered from them for years and had no problems. Ordered three seperate products, the...

GotPrint.comTerrible customer service never received order

Placed an order. They shipped my order to another company in another state. I requested that they reprint my order and send it out to me. They will not do that. Their customer services reps are rude and just argue with you over everything. It is the opposite of "customer service" as there is no service that they are providing. They will never admit that they are wrong or that they made a mistake. Supervisors are absolutely no better. They do not and will not help you. They just seem irritated with no common sense or patience or problem solving abilities. They do not put themselves in the customers' shoes. They just waste your time, keep you on hold then disconnect your call so that you have to call back over and over again. The last big idea from the shipping manager was to call the company that has my order and ask them to send it to me, even though UPS has been there three times to pick it up and they tell them that they don't have it. Good customer service is paramount to a good company and showing your customers that you value them. They show you that they don't give a crap about you or your business, so my suggestion is to take your business to a company that treats a customer they way you deserve to be treated as a valued customer. DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH GOTPRINT.COM

GotPrint.comPoor print job / poor customer service

I submitted an online order for printing three color post card sized brochures to gotprint.com, using a file that had been used before at VistaPrint.com with great success. The instant digital proof at gotprint.com looked acceptable, but when the order arrived, the text printed in two of the colors (blue and green) was extremely faint, causing the brochure to be very difficult to read - and unacceptable quality for use with our products. However, the black print (third color) was readable. We called the customer service department to submit a complaint, and were told that a supervisor would call us back immediately. No one called. Three days later, we received an email asking for a picture of 10 printed brochures. We took and sent the picture requested - which clearly showed the problem. In reply, we received another email asking for 10 copies of the printed brochure to them for review. There seems to be no urgency on GotPrint's part to take ownership of the problem or resolve it quickly. In the past we have brochure printed by other suppliers, with no problems. We intend to go back to these suppliers. Unless this problem is resolved rapidly and to our satisfaction, we will never use GotPrint again. Can't afford to have buy printing that turns out useless - from a printer who doesn't care!

GotPrint.comrude customer service and horrible guarantees

I found Gotprint.com from researching online and saw their prices are low so I tried them out. I placed 5 orders in the past month. All the orders were for business cards. They were exactly the same except, of course, the contact info. The first 4 were not consistant but acceptable. My last order that I just received yesterday was terrible. The image was skewed and cut wrong. The top of the image, including the logo, was chopped off.

I called their customer service and was told by the representative that he can only help me if I want to place an order. I needed to fill out a form online instead for any type of customer service issues. That made no sense to me since I called the customer service department. So, I filled out a form and received a reply to take pictures of 5-10 of the bad business cards to send to them.

I did just that but the next reply I received was that they are entitled to mess up (shifting) within 1/16 of an inch during the cutting process. I sent another email showing them several pictures of a good business card that they have printed for me in the past next to a bad one. I explained in detail how the new cards were skewed.

This morning I received a reply telling me not to send them any pictures of the good cards, that I need to follow their instructions and resend 5-10 pictures of the bad cards only to start the whole process over again.

I will not buy from Gotprint.com ever again. My company has plans to hire over 300 employees in the next 6 months and they could have made very money from us. Not any more.

Oh, one more thing. I was told to read their website carefully, which I did. They give you 100% guarantee IF your're a brand new customer placing your 1st order. Once you've done that you have no guarantee at all for any subsequent orders. Think about that!

GotPrint.comUnbelievably awful customer service

We have been trying to open a broker account with GotPrint for about 2 weeks - to no avail. Their lack of interest in starting a business relationship with us is downright mystifying - we could send them hundreds of jobs per month if we so desired. They simply will not open a broker account - will not contact us - return phone calls - answer faxes or do the basic things that ad agencies come to expect of their vendors. We faxes paper repeatedly and it was as if they never got there - even though the fax went through and we got the confirmation. After reading these other similar complaints I have my doubts about this company that is for sure.

www.gotprint.com Corporate Name Printograph Inc (Printing Company)Extremely Bad Customer Service

"I WANTED TO WARN ANYONE PRIOR TO USING GOTPRINT.COM OF THE FOLLOWING” THIS COMPANY HAS THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND IF ANY ERRORS, DELAYS OR PROBLEM OCCUR, IT’S YOUR PROBLEM NOT THEIRS. I AM SOMEONE WHO IS FAIR AND LIKE TO BE IMPARTIAL IN ALL SITUATIONS.. I HAVE USED THIS COMPANY SEVERAL TIMES FOR DIFFERENT PRINTING JOBS AND MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A PROJECT OF SORTS; BUT RECENTLY THIS COMPANY MESSED UP A MAJOR ORDER THAT WAS TIME SENSITIVE AND THEY TREATED ME EXTREMELY POORLY AND NEVER FULLY ADDRESS THE PROBLEM, NEITHER APOLOGIZED. AFTER SOME ONLINE CHECKING, I DISCOVERED THE COMPANY IS EXTREMELY SECRETIVE AND AS FOR ESCALATING ISSUES YOU WILL BE MET WITH WORSE INDIVIDUALS AT THE TOP. THE ACTUAL COMPANY IS PRINTOGRAPH INC LOCATED IN BURBANK. AFTER FURTHER RESEACH RESEARCH IT WAS DISCOVERED THAT THIS ONLINE PRINTING COMPANY IS COMPANY THAT FARMS THE WORK OUT TO REAL PRINTING COMPANIES, AS WELL THEY ARE ACTUALLY A PRINTING BROKERAGE HOUSE AND A REALLY BAD ONE, RIDDLED WITH COMPLAINTS THROUGH OUT THE COUNTRY.

GotPrint.combad printing job

Placed a business card order with them. Cards arrived cut in wrong places. Cannot use cards. Contacted customer service at gotprint and was told it was somehow my fault, but if I order them again it would be discountedI am a professional graphic designer and had ordered from this company before with good results but now they seem not to care and are very sloppy. I have attatched a photo that shows the card at the top was cut correctly but others were not. This is same photo sent to gotprint

bad printing job

j007w Sep 10, 2013

They also skewed and enlarged the image of my business cards then cut them wrong, messing up my logo. They also told me it's my fault and they have the right to mess up within 1/16 of an inch. I took photos of a good card (which they printed for me previously) and a bad one side-by-side to show them proof but they told me not to show them any proof! It's ridiculous!

GotPrint.combad service/bad policies

I needed to print some postcards quickly for an event, so I asked for a rush job, overnight with Saturday delivery. I called them to confirm all of this, and they told me exactly how to do it. After I finished the entire process, the Friday rolled around and I called to confirm that they were sent. I was put on hold for several minutes. When the representative returned, he told me that their printers went down the night before, so the postcards were not sent. I told him that those cards needed to be at an event the next day and I'd like to cancel the order since receiving them later was a moot point. I was told to email with my request. I did, and was then told that they could not cancel the order. In the meantime, I had to spend more money with another vendor who was lovely enough to do them quickly for me. I figured I could still use the gotprint cards since they were so cheap, but I would not pay the rush fee or the overnight fee. After several phone calls and emails making sure I was not charged and having to tell a customer service representative to talk to me nicely as I was talking nicely to her (and they were the ones at fault here), they told me the cards would still be overnighted at the regular shipping fee. They did not show up the next day or the day after or the day after that. I then called them again to find out where my order was, and again, I was put on hold for a lengthy time. They came back and told me my cards would be delivered the next day, which finally did happen. This was the second time gotprint screwed up an order for my design firm and didn't handle it graciously. We decided this would be the last time we used them. We'd rather pay a little extra to get the service that we need.

j007w Sep 10, 2013

I placed 5 orders with them this past month. The last order they skewed and enlarged the image of my business cards then cut them wrong, messing up my logo. They also told me it's my fault and they have the right to mess up within 1/16 of an inch--they were skewed and enlarged and cut more than 1/16 of an inch! I took photos of a good card (which they printed for me previously) and a bad one side-by-side to show them proof but they told me not to show them any proof! It's ridiculous!

I placed 5 orders in the past month but will never buy from them again!

GotPrint.com — $3,000 order and HORRIBLE service!

Third year spending thousands with this company and I have never been so mistreated or misinformed by more...

Gotprint.com / PostcardsHorrible service, false promises

I ordered postcards on a rush order, all files were uploaded, their system had a glitch and couldn't display the files the way they should be displayed. To make a short story long, we were going back and forth with them, kept uploading files only to find out that they won't be able to fulfill the order. Because of their false promises, we were not able to timely place the order with another company.
                        "Customer Service Manger" Lori was extremely rude and totally indifferent to customer's needs. Her Supervisor Mike was not rude, but was not helpful at all. With him I felt like I was talking to a robot. What was the most terrible thing is that he accused me of making up the fact that I called and one of their representative promissed to have the job completed on time. He said that he didn't see our number in their records!!! This to me is beyond any words and I will make sure to not EVER contact this company again!!!

GotPrint.com — Mis-cut Stickers, HORRIBLE Customer Service

I'm not going to tell anyone what to do. But I will SUGGEST avoiding this company at all costs. I'm...

Vancouver

GotprintUnreliable and has terrible customer service

I am very disappointed, and I will never be ordering from Got Print again. The layers of failure at Got Print – from managing the cutting of the job, to properly scanning or addressing the box that UPS picked up when attempting to deliver the second run, to waiting until the "next available run" to print for a third time without any sensitivity to the previous problems further delaying the delivery of my job –have caused stress and cost me money. These multiple failures are now costing my small not-for-profit organization more than $1000 dollars because of increased rushed local printing costs and resulting higher postage costs to expedite getting the piece in the mail. Added to this, the lack of attention from a customer service standpoint is unconscionable. I was never notified there was even a problem with my order until the most time-sensitive piece of my multi-part order did not arrive. When trying to find out what happened, I had to make multiple calls trying to track down someone who had information about the job. I was told I'd have a return call in 10-15 minutes several times during the process. These phone calls were more like hours apart. When I finally did speak with a manager, I was not offered any satisfaction with regard to expediting the order or removing the cost of this part of the job from my bill. I was clearly made to feel expendable, and so Got Print will not have any more of my business.

• Ra
                              Ray-El Oct 10, 2011

Their customer service is not just terrible. It's virtually non-existent. I had an issue with an order being shipped by UPS that didn’t arrive on time. When I contacted UPS about it, they told me I had to contact GotPrint to get a refund on the amount I paid for expedited shipping, and they in turn would have to contact UPS. I contacted GotPrint and they replied but did not address my concern. Instead, they made it seem like I was the one who caused the package to be delayed. I have sent them 2 follow-up e-mails and have not gotten a reply. I am astounded by the unresponsiveness of their customer service. I highly recommend that anybody interested in good customer service avoid GotPrint.

GotPrint.comRUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE...INCOMPETENT EMPLOYEES

This is the first time that I have gone out of my way to write a review online or anywhere for that matter, but I am so disgusted and outraged by this company, that I had to let out my anger somehow so here we go:

Today I was spoken to like I was the ### of the earth! Gotprint. managed to screw up my order and I've officially dealt with the most unprofessional and rudest team of Customer Service reps on this planet! I placed my order almost FOUR weeks ago, and the package finally shipped out last week. It should've arrived on Tues April 26th, but according to UPS, there was NO APT # on the address so the package was going back to the sender. I emailed Gotprint to inform them on THEIR mistake, and I was treated like crap! The person who wrote the email even said to me that it was "my mistake" and I would have to pay for the re-shipping fee! I was in a rage at this point, so I called their customer service department. After waiting 10 minutes I finally got someone on the phone. Apparently this person was named Jim, or Jeff, something like that. I explained the situation and he blatantly said to me that "If I would admit my mistake we could move forward with this'. Excuse me??? My mistake???? I repeated the whole story to him, explaining that one of their incompetent employees neglected to type in my apartment number on the address label when they shipped it out, and he said to me "When you entered your shipping address you left out your apt number". I said "Noooo, if you look into my account under Billing & Shipping, right there on the address line it clearly states my apt number". He says "No, its only on your billing address, not on your shipping". Seriously??? Is he high or something? When I entered my information I specifically wrote down my FULL address on both the BILLING and the SHIPPING form. I told him I know my address and where I live, I wouldnt forget to type in my apartment number.

Meanwhile I'm staring at my information on their website and it clearly says Apt. so and so, so i dont know what on Earth he was talking about! He said to me that because I didnt enter it on the shipping form that the package was sent back. This was total BS since on both forms, the address was correct. After getting loud with me and denying that they made a mistake he says to me again "Mam just admit you made a mistake...". I lost it after that and I asked to speak to a manager. He says to me "Well as a matter of fact miss, you are speaking to the manager." Really? Is this how your managers treat your customers? I told him I was losing out on business because I didn't have my business cards, and he pretty much told me "Oh well, its not my problem". I tried being nice and he was just a nasty [censored] He repeatedly told me it was MY MISTAKE and made no effort to rectify the situation. I told him I had pictures of my computer screen to send him with my account information on the screen and the correct address in it, to prove to him that obviously I entered my address correctly when I signed up for an account on their site, and that they screwed up. So I asked him if he could hold on while I pulled up the pictures so I could email them to him, and the idiot HUNG UP ON ME! Yes I was hung up on by a "manager"! I was so mad that I started crying out of pure RAGE!

I called back, waited another 10 minutes, some other guy answers, I ask him who the jerk who calls himself a manager is, and he said Jeff or Jim or something and hes a supervisor. I explained the situation AGAIN, he apologized for his behavior and again, DID NOTHING to help me out! He said they were closing and I would have to call back tomorrow, but that another Shipping fee would be involved! At this point I told him, it isnt about the money, it's just principle! You've done nothing but blamed me for this screwup when it wasnt my fault, and have not once tried to rectify my situation and just get these stupid cards to me! I've waited almost 4 weeks for them, and at this point, I will NEVER use them for my printing needs!

Stupid me, I almost placed another order with them a few days before this mishap, but now I will sure as hell use VISTAPRINT.COM. I've heard nothing but good things about them, and I'm sure I wont be abused by any of their customer service reps who call themselves "managers". I hate you GOTPRINT! HATE YOU! You made my night into something out of a horror movie and I literally want to rip the hair out of my head out of frustration I have towards you!!!

GotPrint Apr 29, 2011

Hi Nathalie,

It's unfortunate that this situation occurred, and caused you an inconvenience for you. I am sorry that you encountered this problem with the shipping of your order, however, I would like to explain to you the process so you better understand the process that goes into making these labels.

We ship out thousands of orders per day, and the labels are printed with the address that the customer provides. We do not jot down addresses on shipping labels, as it is all automated in our system. We do not have the means to jot down addresses for the high volume of orders we get every day, which is the reason the manager stated that we could not have made this mistake.

I am not sure what may have happened, however, I am sure that this is the process that every order goes through, and we never encounter errors like this on any order. I apologize if you felt as though the customer service was inadequate, as we strive to provide the best service to our customers. The manager did inform me that we offered to ship the package to you for free, as long as you understood that we did not make any sort of error in the labeling making process.

Please understand that we are not trying to blame you, but rather, inform you of the process that goes into making these labels so these issues can be prevented the next time around. If you have any questions or additional concerns, be sure to contact me. You may also email me at [email protected] Thank you.

• Na
                                NathalieM Apr 29, 2011

At this point I would please like a refund. I would rather bring my business elsewhere. Thanks for responding but I sent an email with screen shots of the correct information on both the shipping and billing form and still noone has even responded with an acknowledgement of my situation. There was also no reason for Jim or Jeff or whatever his name is to a) raise his tone of voice b) tell me that it was my "screw up" and c) hang up the telephone on me. I've never been treated like this by anyone, nevertheless someone who I'm paying for their services. Again thank you for trying to clear up the issue for me, but it's too late. Please let me know when I can expect the refund back into my credit card.

GotPrint Apr 29, 2011

Hi Nathalie,

I have spoken to the manager, and he explained to me that the hang up was a mistake, and we're very sorry for that. In addition, he was just trying to explain to you the situation, and did not mean to be disrespectful by any means. However, we will issue you the full refund for your order.