GotPrint.com — 500 business cards rush order Beware Do Not Use Gotprint.com
Tried to place order online as "instant" proof since I was submitting a camera ready proof of business card. Was forced to do manual proof because even though the format I submitted in was acceptable as Instant proof it stated I needed to do manual proof. I logged in and gave approval as soon as I got the email. I approved the proof that I sent them... they required me to approve the exact same image that I sent them, which is redundant and rediculous. Their website informed me that I would receive my cards between friday and tuesday. Now, I am told they will be here on wednesday, because I caused the delay by not approving my proof that I sent to them timely, yet I logged on immediately when I recieved the email and gave that approval. I paid to rush this order from them, they used nefarious tactics to delay the shipment that I paid for.
Shipping Method UPS Second Day Air
Shipping Style Normal
Estimated Delivery Date:
Friday, April 15, 2016 - Tuesday, April 19, 2016
That is copied directly from their site about my shipment.
More GotPrint.com Complaints & Reviews
- GotPrint.com - GotPrint shoppers beware!
- Gotprint - Wont' do any more business with Got Print
- GotPrint.com - They tried to tell me I'm not a proper print broker
- GotPrint.com - Poor service/bad product
- GotPrint.com - Misrepresents prices
- GotPrint.com - Mis-cut Stickers, HORRIBLE Customer Service
- Gotprint - Rude Customer Service Reps
- GotPrint.com - Horrible Customer Service on Incorrect Order
- GotPrint.com - Credit card policy
- Gotprint.com / Postcards - Horrible service, false promises