Google Success Kit — unauthorized debit
Was sent a prospecting e-mail with a prominent logo at the bottom, Quadrant Media
with a Canadian address. This company sent a number of other spamming type offers
mu mistake was to have given a positive reply to something called the Google Success Kit.
I gave the Google Success Kit permission to withdraw $1 from my credit card & I was debited twice.
Now I see an unauthorized debit for $11.95 charged to my card.
I decided to opt out of the system which had a bundle of other companies to sell...Down at the
bottom was the place near the Quadrant Media logo where I could opt-out. I did so, but
noticed the e-mails from Quadrant Media kept coming, including another from the the Google success kit.
I did a search entering 'Quadrant Media' and it came up they are a known spamming outfit.
Since there are other identical complaints registered here - looks like we've been scammed (again ).
Time to block my credit card...
More Google Success Kit Complaints & Reviews
- Google *midas Google.com / Chcaus - unauthorized charges
- Google Money Kit - charges
- Google - google play charges
- Google Profit Kit - I canceled about 3 months ago & still got charge $39.99
- Google Money Masters - initial contact
- Google Profits - unauthorized credit card charge
- Google Treasure Chest & Safe Lock ID - unauthorized charges on my debit card
- Google - unauthorized advertising by google
- Google - no privacy
- Google - american spirits