ADVERTISIMENT

Googlemy home address in google search

N

Kindly check th info
My home address in google search

Http: / / www. Google.com / search?Hl=en&rlz=1b2rnfa_enin291in293&q=nitya+jamwal&btng=search

Famous - quotes *****love for all my freinds from nitya*****
- 2 visits - nov 5
Name - miss nitya jamwal address - 12b / c gandhi nagar, green belt, jammu - 180004, j&k, india e - mail - [email removed], [email removed]. . .
Www. Postfinder.com / post / [protected]. Html - 6k - cached - similar pages

• Updated by jstaszkiewicz · Dec 28, 2018

unauthorized charges to my debit card [protected]

GOOGLE *YOUTUBEP MOUNTAIN VIEW CA W/D POS: #844454

• Updated by Vajesh kumar · Jan 11, 2019

Sir i have sent money to my sister it shows processing they are in hospital for emergency purpose when it will reflect its urgent...

Google Pay...Contact. Customer..Number
    .+[protected]

• Updated by Patricia A Houston · Apr 27, 2019

Unauthorized deduction from my debit card account.

• Updated by Luckyjitu · May 13, 2019

Sir
    Pls shortout my problem
    Rs 990 is debited from my account so many time. Today again debited Rs 990 in my account for google RaTklm, i had no purchase of that

• Updated by bigterry55 · Jun 18, 2019

what is netmarble mountain viewcaus $3.69 that is being charge to my bank you need to stop this now i an call New York state fraud board now

• Updated by bigterry55 · Jun 18, 2019

call me you [censored]s this needs to stop now [protected] call now and what the hell is netmarble mountain viewcaus this is Terrance Valk i am mad so you need to stop this now call me you [censored]s now call now call now call now

• Updated by Laquita Wilson · Jun 19, 2019

I have been charged repeatedly about three times this month.

• Updated by riversride · Jul 06, 2019

charges on my account that I haven't given permission for

• Updated by richard hamel · Aug 07, 2019

pleas call [protected] for more info

• Updated by Nicole Dake · Dec 14, 2019

I would also like the email/account deleted and blocked. Thank you.

• Updated by Dean Ayers · Jan 13, 2020

Attached below are documents just sent to me today. The person is named David and is calling from [protected]. I received this email this morning.

ATTENTION: DEAN AYERS

Dean,

I have attached your grant application, along with your account verification letter for your Google Affiliate Account Update. I have also attached the terms and condition agreement. Further documentation will be sent upon update.

Per your request I have gathered the following information in regards to your Google AdSense account. Your current balance in your Ad Sense account is $29, 818.44 US. Any and all deposits made will be refunded back to the responsible party no later than 5 to 7 Business Day(s) from date sent dependent upon verified transaction ID number. The current security deposit required for the release of Form IS34 (Backlog Work Order Form) is as follows: $5, 500.00 Minority Ownership or $9, 500.00 Majority Ownership. Pending regulations state that such deposit will be refunded in complete within previously stated time restraints.

Also, we actively monitor sites in Google to check for continued compliance with our policies. If we find sites that do not comply with our policies or Terms and Conditions, we will suspend or disable the accounts. In some cases, payment for clicks may be refused.

Regards,

-Google Administration and Records

Google Administration and Records
    Jamie M. Price
    345 Spear St. San Francisco, CA

Comments
    Comments

• Updated by Eightiesvoyager · Jan 22, 2020

cigoutfitters.com

Tobacco Capital.com

• Updated by Eightiesvoyager · Jan 22, 2020

Please understand: Google Pay does NOT have a dispute department. In addition, they will NOT investigate fraud. Finally, Google Pay, per their own words, does NOT allow business transactions with the service. Of course, online businesses are doing just that because they know consumers will be helpless once the money is taken. NEVER USE GOOGLE PAY!

• Du
    Dustinbodin Apr 26, 2020

G.co/helppay#'ca94043 I have a google temporary hold for 0.00.what does this mean. I never order stuff online so I don't know what's going on

• Un
    Unicorns 4 life Apr 25, 2020

It charged me 99.99 for something and I have no idea what google star moutain view caus is.

• Ki
    Kimberly Curl Apr 19, 2020

I keep getting billed for this and need to stop it have no way of contacting person or persons doing this it is coming out twice each month its adding up an

• Ei
    Eightiesvoyager Feb 01, 2020

Google Pay is facilitating fraudulent businesses to accept payments through their portal, even after they have been formally notified of the situation. If an attorney is viewing this, please provide any advice you deem helpful to stop their practices. Folks have had thousands of dollars stolen by utilizing Goggle Pay.

• Te
    Tequoia Baxter Jan 22, 2020

I did not make any payments to this game I don't know what it is never heard of it until I called my bank I would like every dime of my money back

• De
    Dean Ayers Jan 20, 2020

Your name and logo are being used to scam us and I am sure to others. The email address they are using is [email protected]
    The primary offender uses the name Maz Marketing. They scammed us a few years back and are now trying to scam us again. Please pursue and punish these scammers.

• Ke
    Ken Coffman Jan 04, 2020

I did NOT order this. Why was my card charged -$25.99 for something I did NOT authorize, I don't even know what it is. Please reverse that charge.
    Ken Coffman

Laron Toney Jan 01, 2020

$1.04 taken off my bank card 4 times unauthorized

• Ni
    Nicole Dake Dec 21, 2019

I have 8 charges on my bank statement dated November 25th 2019 totaling $51.28, 2 charges on December 14 2019 totaling $7.47, December 9th totaling $5.34 and 5 charges totaling $22.42. The grand total is $86.51. I would like this money back on my card as soon as possibe. My husband and I don't play these kind of games. Thank you.

• Di
    Dipika Anand Dec 14, 2019

Rs 301 were deducted from my bank account stating some weird message/ transaction which I din't do.. Please help me get refund..

"Google cci intelli1600 Amphi

• Sh
    Sheila Ouano Dec 09, 2019

Upon checking my account yesterday, I was shocked to discover that there are several charges from google that I never made amounting to a total of 6, 969 pesos. Please check attached picture.

I would like to ask for a refund on this purchases since they were all unauthorized.

Hoping for your immediate response on this concern.

Thank you.

• Te
    Terri Heard Dec 03, 2019

I had 2 charges on my debit card for $3.18. plus there were some made in March April and May. I am getting a Lawer if they are not returned to my account

• Wa
    Warren Hoffman Nov 18, 2019

while playing a game OFF LINE an advertisement appears and kicks me off the game. Why are you doing this if I am not using your service at the time?? It doesn't seem fair to do this if I am NOT using your service at this time.

• Pr
    Prestidge Nov 17, 2019

I have cancelled 3 times. Once before the free trial but am still getting charges of $53. plus each month. I need it to stop and a refund for the months that you have billed me. I do not understand the charges since you tube shows no subscription in my name.

I am retired and live on social security so 53.00 a month is important to my budget.

• Cy
    Cynthiaclausen Nov 10, 2019

Like I said I've been paying for this Google Smule that I did not want and it was like I'm paying for it once a week $10 a week I wanted to stop I don't know how to get in touch with y'all to have it stopped

• De
    Dexter Meneses Nov 04, 2019

Hi. There is an unauthorized payment of 732.04 from google charged to my credit card. I'd like to request a refund. I have attached a screenshot of the transaction. Thanks.

• Da
    Danielle sky davis Oct 28, 2019

Plz stop charging me for these games I don't know what google motion is.. I have like five charges the same plz put my money back thank you

• Ro
    RoyLundin Oct 27, 2019

My son just bought a Chromebook. It keeps giving him nonsense error messages. Tech support menus are non-helpful and impossible to navigate. There's no way to talk to a human being. Apple and Microsoft let you talk to a human. Why not Google?

• Ck
    cktk106 Oct 19, 2019

Google keeps charging my cash app $4.99 and all it says is Mountain View California. What is this charge for and why do you keep charging?

• Ki
    Kim Perkins Sep 10, 2019

I have paid $2, 200.34 total for what???? $53.04. I did not authorize anyone to take this out. Cancel and refund money!!! this is fraud!!! what the heck has to be at least 250 characters long as soon as i wanted o post iwill contact bbb to find out why and i will notify my bank asap

• Sh
    Shahontas Washington Sep 10, 2019

I would like to have my money returned and unauthorized charges to stop. I have change my bank card 4 times in the past year. I have not purchased anything from google, why are charges being accrued on this account?

• Pe
    Peter Crawley Sep 10, 2019

I nor any member of my family have any need or requirement for this Google facility. The sum of money demanded £7.45 is not large but it is an unauthorised demand for something I did not order of require. I have no intention to pay this sum and I wish Google to withdraw their demand for such. Regards Peter Crawley.

• Su
    Summer Shivani Sep 09, 2019

About 150$ have been deducted from my visa card by google for some purchase which I did not authorise at all.(google Garena [protected] and miniclip [protected]). I would appreciate if someone can assist me regarding these deductions. My email is [email protected]

• Gl
    Glenda West Sep 07, 2019

I have a 10.65 charge to my account that I didn't authorize and I want my money back. I don't know what kind of fraud that google got going on but this is crazy how do u just take people's money like this I will be fighting this

• Ji
    Jim Moody Sep 04, 2019

I have a monthly charge of $26.02 for Google Suite oldscripcc. I do not recall authorizing this. Can you please give me some details and tell me how I can reduce this charge.

• Ga
    GAry2007 Sep 02, 2019

I haven't received emails since Friday 8/23/2019. I don't understand what has happened can you help since I receive my bills via emails.

• Na
    Natasha Klajic Sep 02, 2019

I was billed on my debit card 1, 00 eur from GOOGLEGOOGLETEMPORgchelppay GB twice, today 26.08.2019 total of 2, 00 EUR without my knowledge or any kind of purchases, I want an explanation and refund.

• Ve
    Verjinia Aug 31, 2019

I have a pending Google complaint regarding improperly deducted debit card amounts, can you help me. Google is not responding to me. Please look at the files for detailed information, number of signals etc.

• Be
    Beatrice1985 Aug 21, 2019

Hello.i have a problem with my Google play account.in 02.08.2019 was 50 transaction on my credit card but I didn't make it.somebody buy gems in brawl star game and I don't know what can I do to receive a refund.for all these transaction I received just one receipt which contain s googlehelp pay#gb.i don't know what can I do now.

• Ri
    richard hamel Aug 13, 2019

i have been geting harassment phone calls from the 209 area code pleas tell them to stop

• Jf
    [email protected] Aug 05, 2019

There is an unauthorized charge of $4.99 for Google Pandor on my paypal account. Who is this and how do I
    Get my money back

• Ro
    Robert Epperly Aug 04, 2019

Bank statement has charges of over $700 from CA Mountain View Google over the past year from various amounts each month. I have called bank and cancelled card but would like and try to get reimbursed for these charges. The bank is investigating these charges also. My name is Erma Epperly and my email is [email protected]

Maria LetyMartinez Jul 17, 2019

I have a charge of 106.24 from Google on 4th of july, would like to know who approved this transaction?

I never made any transactions on that day let alone for that amount.

Need a refund asap!!!

Maria Martinez
    [protected]

• Ri
    riversride Jul 14, 2019

i have a charge on my account for king mountain view, i dont even know what this is, could you please stop, i havent given permission for these charges, 7/08/19 stop i need a refund i dont even live close to california, why would i give permission for these charges

• Cr
    Cristian estigarribia Jul 13, 2019

Tuve 4 compras que nunca hize
    05/07/2019 de un pago de U$1.23 que se multiplicó por 4

• Mi
    Miko de Dios Jul 08, 2019

Please do a refund with this unauthorized charges on my account. The following

PAYMAYA/SM EAD OFFICE IB PHL [protected]
    POS W/D SV GOOGLE *Ca g.co/helppay# MC GBR

This doesn't ping a notifications on my email.

• Sy
    sylvia williams Jul 08, 2019

$4.99 x 3 without my knowledge. please show me what is going on. may I have a contact phone number please. please call me [protected]

• Jt
    Jthorse Jul 07, 2019

I keep getting ads coming in from the side of my screen i can't make them stop. Tell me how or I am deleting chrome from my computer. PDFconverterhub.com

• La
    Lakeshia19761976 Jul 06, 2019

Call me asap [protected] i am at the point of ready to get a lawyer to get my money back google took off my bank card for some games that i did not authorize i contacted my bank card

jose2313 Jul 06, 2019

I Have pending charge on my checking account which I did not make. I notified my bank however, when I try to contact google I had no luck.

Pending POS DEBIT GOOGLE*GRINDR LLC G.CO HELPPAY CA Misc. debit −$15.02