Goodyeartracker tires

K

i purchased 2 tires for my pickup in april 2008, they were put on the rear of my truck, on aug.1, 2008 i was driving ding 70 miles an hour and my right rear tire came apart right above the goodyear tracker logo and i hit the ditch, i managed to keep from hitting anything but it scared me and made my right shoulder very sore. i am a nurse and i am traveling very early and i am very disappointed that even with new tires i still have to worry about being stranded on a lonely road even though i did not run over anything the tire was defective. i want to know what is going to be done, those tires were not cheap and they should not be made cheap! i also had to spend extra gas which is not cheap to go to walmart at jasper tx and wait 3 hrs. to get another tire and after working all day yhat was not the way i wanted to spend my afternoon! thank you kathryn welch rt.1 box 2393 pineland tx. 75968

• Gr
    Greg Wallace Aug 18, 2008

The same situation just occured for me also. I was traveling on interstate 90 August 16th and a rear tire blew out. It has damaged my truck and the rim is also damaged. I was traveling 75 mph (the posted limit). I have yet to contact Good Year or Walmart but will be starting that process today.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices