Goodyear — tracker tires
i purchased 2 tires for my pickup in april 2008, they were put on the rear of my truck, on aug.1, 2008 i was driving ding 70 miles an hour and my right rear tire came apart right above the goodyear tracker logo and i hit the ditch, i managed to keep from hitting anything but it scared me and made my right shoulder very sore. i am a nurse and i am traveling very early and i am very disappointed that even with new tires i still have to worry about being stranded on a lonely road even though i did not run over anything the tire was defective. i want to know what is going to be done, those tires were not cheap and they should not be made cheap! i also had to spend extra gas which is not cheap to go to walmart at jasper tx and wait 3 hrs. to get another tire and after working all day yhat was not the way i wanted to spend my afternoon! thank you kathryn welch rt.1 box 2393 pineland tx. 75968
More Goodyear Complaints & Reviews
- Goodyear Assurance Comfortred Tire - road noise
- Goodyear Tracker 2 Tires - defective tire produce
- Goodyear Assurance Comfort Tread - terrible tread wear
- Goodyear Tripletread - drivability problems
- Goodyear - goodyear credit card
- Goodyear Credit card - apr on closed account
- Goodyear - put wrong tires on my car
- Goodyear Auto Service - shelbyville ky store
- Goodyear - credit card scam!
- Good Year Credit Card - Beware of Promotions - what they don't tell you!