The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Goodyear — service ordered, not delivered
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I paid for an oil change and tire rotation. Car was parked outside after 20 minutes and I questioned whether the tires were rotated and was told they were. I left and looked at lug nuts when I got home. They were still dusty with no marks. I then remembered my car has locking lug nuts and the device used to remove them was still in my second home. I called the store mgr and he had no response. I called Goodyear and got the runaround. Now a year later they are backing the store manager. Why would I lie? Now they've really irritated me and I want others to beware of the potential rip off. There are too many auto service centers out there that will rip you off if they can. This appears to be one of them.
More Goodyear Complaints & Reviews
- Goodyear Assurance Comfortred Tire - road noise
- Goodyear Tracker 2 Tires - defective tire produce
- Goodyear Assurance Comfort Tread - terrible tread wear
- Goodyear Tripletread - drivability problems
- Goodyear - goodyear credit card
- Goodyear Credit card - apr on closed account
- Goodyear - put wrong tires on my car
- Goodyear Auto Service - shelbyville ky store
- Goodyear - credit card scam!
- Good Year Credit Card - Beware of Promotions - what they don't tell you!