Goodyearservice ordered, not delivered

I paid for an oil change and tire rotation. Car was parked outside after 20 minutes and I questioned whether the tires were rotated and was told they were. I left and looked at lug nuts when I got home. They were still dusty with no marks. I then remembered my car has locking lug nuts and the device used to remove them was still in my second home. I called the store mgr and he had no response. I called Goodyear and got the runaround. Now a year later they are backing the store manager. Why would I lie? Now they've really irritated me and I want others to beware of the potential rip off. There are too many auto service centers out there that will rip you off if they can. This appears to be one of them.