Goodyearauto

W

i took my car for a oil change to goodyear baldwinsville, ny and there was some guys in the garge talking and laughing they said do you think he will find out what we did and when i left i saw that they played with my milage and my speed meter was reading right.First of all i did not know any of those guys and i have no reason to make up what i heard and what happened.i tried telling the company what happened they lied about it.and made it look like i was making it all up.they told me two differnt stories that dont add up they said they had to get the reg milage my car was on reg miles and doing that any way wont mess up the speed meter on top of it, then they said theyhit the milage button by mistake how can you do that when you do the oil change infront of your car not in the front seat.and that also wont mess up the speed meter on top of it.i took it a garge who said theyhooked the computer to my car and should not have done that for oil change or touch any other buttons for a oil change.they played with my car then lied about it.