GoodLife Fitness — membership not suspended - charged while travelling
I am a member in Toronto at the Richmond and John gym.
Yet before my departure on a trip last June 27, I went to the Liberty Village for a last workout on June 26.
I asked there to have my membership suspended. A staff took down all my info.
Yet my bank account has been charged with the regular biweekly payments.
So I emailing you to complain about not having my membership suspended as requested - and to have the monies charged after June 26 repaid.
You can actually double on my account and see that I have not used any GoodLife gym since June 26.
My name is Charles-Antoine Rouyer, 01-25 Sullivan Street, Toronto, ON M5T1B8 [protected], [protected].
Please confirm membership suspension and repayment of the unncessary charges since June 26.
More GoodLife Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- GoodLife Fitness - cancellation charges
- GoodLife Fitness - service fees
- GoodLife Fitness - unauthorized withdrawl from my bank account
- GoodLife Fitness - misleading sales tactics (personal training)
- Goodlife Fitness Clubs - memberships/personal training costs
- GoodLife Fitness - head office contact information - email
- GoodLife Fitness - unauthorized payments
- GoodLife Fitness - personal trainer
- GoodLife Fitness - cancellation fee
- GoodLife Fitness - staff services