The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Good Year — fraudulent activity
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I had bought a set of 4 good year tires that has a cash back rebate of $40. I filed all the requisite forms. Good year instead of sending me a check send me a VISA debit card issued by JP Morgan Chase of NA. when I went use the card, the merchant told me that the card has expired. I called the customer service number but they told me that it is wrong number. The web address of Chase was listed under customer service. I went chase website and contacted them.They said they do not have any info even if they are the one who issued the card on behalf of Good year. They said they are not responsible. I do not understand why they list their website for customer service.Any way I believe that this is fraud as by Caifornia law gift cards should not expire. It is my money. I am wandering how many other people have the same problem and what can be done.
More Good Year Complaints & Reviews
- Goodyear Assurance Comfortred Tire - road noise
- Goodyear Tracker 2 Tires - defective tire produce
- Goodyear Assurance Comfort Tread - terrible tread wear
- Goodyear Tripletread - drivability problems
- Goodyear - goodyear credit card
- Goodyear Credit card - apr on closed account
- Goodyear - put wrong tires on my car
- Goodyear Auto Service - shelbyville ky store
- Goodyear - credit card scam!
- Good Year Credit Card - Beware of Promotions - what they don't tell you!