Golden Corralservice, cleanliness, products

Arrived at noon for lunch with my husband. The salad bar was a total mess!! Dressing was out & not refilled. There was salad items spilled over & around the salad bowls and on the floor. Everything was a mess. I went to speak to the manager who was sitting in the office. I noted to him the problem with the salad bar. Evidently it wasnt important enough even though he said he would take care of it. It was never cleaned up while I was thre. The cleanliness was an issue so i passed up having any of the salad items. The baked fish was out as a lot of the other lunch items. I got the last piece of a dried up chicken breast.
We left feeling very dissatisfied and ripped off for the high price we paid for a piece of dried up chicken and my husbands small bowl of brussel sprouts.