Golden Corralplease establish a minimum dress code

D

1 july 17, I took my family to the centerville georgia golden corral for dinner. After getting our food and enjoying our meal, a guy walked by our table with his pants down below his [censor]! I call the waitress over and asked her to have the manager come talk to me. We spoke about the disrespectful situation and he assured me that he would talk to the guy about it. We watched as the guy left the establishment after confronting the store manager. The manager came to me and thanked me for bringing it to my attention. Can golden corral establish a simple dress code so others do not have to suffer from situations like this? We love golden corral but when my toddler looks up at me and asks my that guy has his pants down, well as a father I am angered that you allow this in your restaurants.