GoldCar Rental — unethical behaviour
Upon returning hire car to Almeria Airport your staff member claimed there was damage to the vehicle. A small dent above rear wheel arch. As can be clearly seen on my screenshot taken on the 03/09/19 this damage was clearly visible and it was pointed out to a a Goldcar staff member in car park on that date. I categorically deny damaging the vehicle in any way. I was charged 1231eu and a further 250eu on my credit card on the 24/09/19. A total of 1481 eu...This is a fraudulent claim by your company and I insist on a full refund.
It is my intention to carry out a full "Denuncia" upon your company as soon as I return to Spain should this matter not be dealt with and a full refund immediately. I also want a full breakdown of your charges and receipts for same.
Following research into your company it is obviously clear that you have a large history of fraudulent claims and scamming customers. .
Trust me a full Denuncia will be carried out by me and also to https://www.citizensadvice.org.es/.../COMPLAINTS-FORMS... citizens advice in Spain if this not dealt with to my satisfaction.
Take a look at my dated screenshot and it shows damage already there.
Kenneth Mc Kenna
More GoldCar Rental Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Goldcar Car Hire Spain - scam 
- [Resolved] GoldCar Rental - fraudulently forced into paying for 'super relax' cover 
- Goldcar - shocking behaviour of staff 
- [Resolved] GoldCar Rental - deposit refund
- [Resolved] Goldcar - cleaning charges
- GoldCar Rental - car rental
- Goldcar - unethical behaviour 
- [Resolved] Gold Car - assistant at check in desk-further comment
- Goldcar - car hire
- GoldCar Rental - charges for damage that were not my damages and I have the proof!