GoldCar Rentalovercharging and a very damaged car on collection

A Aug 04, 2018

Booking number: CFDBO2A6
e-voucher 3867042
confirmation no [protected]
on arriving at Goldcar Malaga Airport

I was shocked that the EUR 37.49 which was payable at the rental desk turned into EUR 303
On my car rental agreement the "Premium Location" fee & airport taxes were included yet I was charged for these again plus EUR 10 for full damage excess waiver and EUR 115 for a full tank of fuel. Other customers were being charged EUR 80 and their key was brought to the rental desk whereas I had to walk to the underground car drop off point and queue again to collect my key only to be told that my car was not ready but they would give me another car which I accepted. On reaching the car it was extremely damaged on all panels and I have 20 + pictures if required. Not wanting to delay my holiday any longer, I drove to La Panera which is exactly 74 km and parked the car and for the remainder of the holiday we drove about in our friends vehicle and only drove the car back to the airport which was another 74km. We were recommended to use your company by a regular customer of yours and quite frankly I am very disappointed.
As I left the rental agreement in the hire car could you please contact Gold car to retrieve these and the final invoice and get back to me with your views on this.

Yours sincerely