[Resolved] GoIbibo — refund!!!
At first, everything was ok. The website worked nice, showed me different offers with discounts. After I picked one, the website was down and booked me a wrong room in a wrong city. Not sure how often it happens and whose fault it was but I was shocked by the amount of money they charged me. 3000 dollars for a one night stay in one of the most expensive hotels in Montreal!
The biggest problem is that they haven't refunded anything, I am out of my money and hence I can't book anything at all. Of course, their customer support is aware of this, but I think they don't care because they haven't replied yet, even though it's been a week since I asked my questions.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More GoIbibo Complaints & Reviews
- Tradus.in - Ibibo Group - cheating - no delivery - no refund 
- Ibibo - cheating customers 
- GoIbibo - fake confirmed hotel booking
- Ibibo.com - unauthorised profile 
- GoIbibo - online ticket booking
- [Resolved] GoIbibo - ticket cancelled by airline but no refund
- GoIbibo - refund status
- [Resolved] GoIbibo - bus ticket
- [Resolved] GoIbibo - jet airways refund
- GoIbibo - tickets