GMC — 2015 yukon denali
Vehicle is out of GMC warranty. 38, 900 miles. I am not at issue with this!, , ,
Visited GMC chat room, was assigned an advisor, who was no help.
Issue is that all 6 exterior window panel/overlays are loose ( at one time) and move around on the door while driving. [What are the odds of this occurring all at once and on the same vehicle?]
This has got to be due to an engineering issue or poor workmanship concern. I have had 1 GMC dealership and 2 Denali owners that have had to fix the same problem on their denali's. I am paying out of pocket to repair mine but if this is a recurring issue as it looks like, then GMC should be made to step up and cover the entire cost of replacement $600, or the cost of the new panels $400, or at least cover the labor cost$200.
More GMC Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - 2016 buick enclave vin5gakvckd9gj187188
- General Motors Corporation - 2018 chevrolet traverse - rail dust/brake dust
- General Motors Corporation - 2011 gmc terrain
- General Motors Corporation - part replacement of same part within 10 months
- General Motors Corporation - 2015 chevrolet z71