Menu
Honey Spas
reviews & complaints

Honey Spas
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

4 complaints
1 resolved 3 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Honey Spas. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
A
12:26 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

All these negative reviews are correct, many positives are fake accounts. This company offers everything under the moon until taking your money. They offer warranties, they will be there every step of the way and they have guys who carry the spa. You will be swimming in 6 weeks. Garbage! Our spa took 4 months to deliver and still does not hold water 9...

A
12:23 pm EDT

Honey Spas - customer service & actual service

BEWARE BEWARE! Had two people sent to fix my hot tub. One helper and one professional. The helper was sitting around twirling his thumbs and swinging things around doing nothing. Would carry the tools, but that's literally about it. The girl knew what she was doing. Was charged $95/hour for both... How is it fair that someone who literally doesn't know what they are doing and preoccupied with his phone gets paid just as much as the person who does all the work?!
After "repairing" my hot tub, they left two hoses disconnected! Needless to say, they are leaking a lot from not being sealed or connected to anything! Was told that they will come back next year to fix the hoses. It's currently June!
Person who answers the phone is super unprofessional and just complete, and I mean COMPLETE lack of customer service. He's always right and if things don't go his way, will curse you out.
Asked for a full salt water system to be retrofitted as I specifically didn't want to sit in any chlorine. He installed a $250 salt water chlorine generator and tried charging $1500.
Beware beware beware!

View 0 more photos
Hide full review
B
8:24 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

BUYERS BEWARE!!! I bought a used hot tub from Honey Spas. It never work correctly from the day it was delivered. As soon as I turned it on for the first time, multiple parts fell off, I found ball bearings all over the bottom, the blower stopped working and it blew my circuit breaker. I couldn't get the water clean and when I took the filter basket apart, I...

M
2:46 pm EST
Replied
Honey Spas has left an official reply on this complaint.
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Don’t deal with the company Honey Spas. They took money and install total crap. After that they refused to help and told that we did something wrong, but we couldn’t install it on our own. It was really impossible. Not recommended company and better avoid them or you will lose money. These people are scammers and liars, who take money and provide nothing. Please post your comments about this company.

Honey Spas contacts