Globe Telecomglobe broadband and landline

To whom it may concern,

I am writing to make a formal complaint against Globe Telecom. My complaint is that they failed to provide the service that was promised and still continue to fail up to this point.

• We received the below notification from them last Sep 26. This was forwarded from my husband's phone.

- As advised I settled the bill through the link that they provided and paid 8600. It was paid on the same date that I received the text which is Sep 26
After making the payment Globe Telecom disconnected our services Landline and Internet.

- I called them and was informed that they saw the payment and wait for 2 to maximum of 8 hours to reconnect. After waiting for 8hours I called again since nothing is working and was advised that reconnection time is within 24 hours from date of disconnection.

- I waited and after 24hours called them again and contact them
In messenger as well and they told me that they will escalate and will tell the back end support to prioritize prior to my training call but then again nothing happened. It has been a long saga and a lot of inconveniences and call waiting for 1 hour to 2 hours and spending on the phone with them for almost half of my day and still the line is still disconnected. I asked for an escalation or manager and for 1 instance they had me waiting for 40 to 50 minutes then they hang up and when I called back their office is closed and only available until 12 midnight. Earlier the rep told me that I will be transferred to the supervisor but after a long wait of 1 hour again the call was disconnected and it has been 5 days and counting.

They said that they have error in webtool and they sent email back end support. And they always reply that it is monitoring.

Globe Telecom