Globe Telecomroaming

H

I activated my roaming on 10th of June 2017 a few hours before my departure at NAIA going to Singapore. When I arrived in Singapore I received a Welcome mssg from Globe. Surprisingly, the welcome was for my arrival in Indonesia where in fact I just arrived in Singapore on 10June 2017, 11:40PM at Changi Airport.

I ignored the mssg . probably its just an error but, till I returned to Philippines today, 13June 2017 my roaming was never activated. I did all the necessary reset in my phone unfortunately, nothing happen. I've waited hoping i will be able to receive a signal but, my phone never catch any little signal from the provider in Singapore.

How do you rectify this matter, after I trusted Globe to provide me a communication that I can use during my travel abroad but, failed to its commitment. I am so disappointed. You can apologised but, the damage already done. Better for Globe to disappear if cannot deliver the services offered. see pictures attached to support my claims.