Globe Telecom — landline and broadband internet
Sometime in June, my son Dev Luke Kalayaan O. Montenegro and I went to your office in Robinson's Place in Calindagan, Dumaguete to process the transfer of my account to his name. It took us almost two hours there to go through and complete the documents, and we were assured everything was okay. Yet, just today I was informed that you cannot transfer the account because you need a letter from me. Why was this information withheld when I was there with him to process the documents? Why give this information only at a time when I am not around physically to help my son in processing the documents?
In this light, please allow the transfer of overpayments credited to my account #[protected] in the amount of Php 7, 344.53 (Seven Thousand three Hundred forty-four and fifty-three centavos) to my son Dev Luke Kalayaan O. Montenegro's account #[protected]. It with high hopes that your office will now straighten the records concerning our accounts.
Our house address where my son lives is 3750 National Highway, Ajong, Sibulan, Negros Oriental. Thanks.
More Globe Telecom Complaints & Reviews
- Globe Telecoms - notice of legal action 
- Globe Telecom - customer service 
- Globe Telecom - 8888 superunli25 and unlitxt20 
- Globe - bad customer service 
- Globe Telecom - Broadband Dep't. - approval of broadband to fraud person 
- Globe Telecom - old broadband connection with a/c no 862604269 & 868202396
- Globe Telecom - speed of wifi 
- Globe Telecom - about payment 
- Globe Telecommunications. - poor internet connection and landline is completely 'dead' 
- Globe Telecom - unethical, corrupt company