Having problems with GlobalHello?

1888 998 8540 (Indonesia)
+852 58 080 227 (Hong Kong)
+1 888 998 8540 (United States)
+44 808 189 1077 (United Kingdom)
+61 390 015 571 (Australia)
+64 99 250 401 (New Zealand)
+32 80 026 172 (Belgium)
+32 25 887 880 (Belgium)
+45 80 820 095 (Denmark)
+60 154 815 2095 (Malaysia)
+65 31 584 909 (Singapore)
+27 105 001 909 (South Africa)
+41 315 281 171 (Switzerland)
Unit G, 1/F, Mau Lam Commercial Building, 16-18, Mau Lam Street, Jordan

Singapore
10, Jalan Besar, 10-12 Sim Lim Tower, Singapore, 208787

Complaints & Reviews

GlobalHellovery bad service

hi there i am apneet. am complaining on global hello application which is a India calling app. i spent $50 on it. very bad service and non convenient . bad communication. moreover, they told me if you will not like then we will refund to u but from first day i did not happy with this service. they are froud and cheaters. please provide us positive feedback on my email [protected]@gmail.com or [protected]

Global Hello cheats with terrible customer experience

I would like to share with all of you a terrible customer experience I have had with Global Hello – a long distance calling service, and warn you against using them ever !<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I signed up to their service for USD 150 dollars after being pushed to make this purchase over numerous calls by their sales agent. When I made the purchase, I was told about all the supposedly wonderful benefits I had and was asked to make the purchase immediately on the phone as the offer was valid only that day. And thus, I signed up. Little did I know what was coming.Below are just a few of the examples of the torture I’ve been through after having signed up with them:

· The sales agents are pushy like hell. I would receive multiple calls on the same day and on all my possible numbers they had.If I didn’t answer the call as I was busy, they would continue to call until I answered. Every now and then they called with some offer and asked me to top up and when I refused, I was told “Please buy ma’m, I need to make my numbers for this month, so if you buy it will help my sales !!!”
    · The agent would be extra friendly, bordering on being personal. After troubling me by calling multiple times, when I finally answered, they would spend the first few minutes asking personal questions and trying to make small talk and chit chat
    · At first, I was given no access to track my calls and the rates I’m being charged on their website. After chasing them a few times, they finally sent me my login and when I logged in, I was shocked to see that I had been charged much more than I was told when I bought the service
    · The call rates were different based on whether I called using their mobile app or my landline (and I was never informed of this difference in rates), and the charges and minutes didn’t tally. I was charged2.99 cents for calls which I was told will be charged at 2.49.
    · I had to fight hard for my buck to get the value for what I had paid, and even while doing that, I would get multiple calls each time from a different dept, telling me that they are working on my issue and need to understand my complaint. I was tired of repeating the same informationto different parties all the time and had no clue who was actually working on my complaint.
    · Finally, after a lot of back and forth, my sales agent gave me a few free minutes to make up for the difference (for which also he was suggesting at first that I do a minimum top up of USD 20 to be able to give me the free minutes. I refused saying why should I buy more talk time to get the value of the money I have already spent, so he finally agreed to give me the minutes)
    · I had just heaved a sigh of relief that the issue was resolved, and to my surprise, my connection stopped working in about10 days time after that !
    · When I called the customer service, they said that my account had been deactivated as I hadn’t topped up in 6 months ! Again, no one had ever told me once that the validity of the package was 6 months and that I need to top up after that. My agent hadn’t told me when I bought and even when I had multiple calls with them last few days resolving my call rate issue, not once did anyone mention that the package had an expiry date.
    · The person I was dealing with on this issue was extremely rude and uncooperative. He refused to understand my side of the situation and take responsibility for the fact that the agent had lied to me and not disclosed all the T&C of the purchase to me when making the purchase. He actually said that “agents say anything to make a sale, so I should not trust them, and it is my fault if I trusted an agent on the phone and did not validate the T&C on the website”
    · I was so frustrated fighting tooth and nail for these issues (which never seemed to end) that I gave up on their service.

Overall, it was a horrible experience for me, and I feel I was cheated and lied to. As a seller, I think their primary responsibility is to be honest and transparent with their customers and disclose any caveats/T&Cs when they are making the sale and not hide them. However, none of that happened with me and as a result I was cheated and suffered a loss, not the mention all the stress fighting with them for my money.

I want to share this experience with all of you, so that you do not go through this terrible experience, and I would strongly suggest that you do not purchase Global Hello products ever !

• Ba
        Balwinder khind Jan 12, 2015

I WAS buy pre paid air time from global hello and paid $200.00 they was charge on my master card.and that time they told me your air time have no expired date good for ever. but six month later they phone you have to pay min $25.00 otherwise you can loose $195.00 you have balance on your account then I paid $25.00 . after three month later they have been charged on my account about 12 times without my permission about $500.00 on different dates . Be careful big time cheater I live in Canada BS KHIND

• In
        Indian29 Aug 31, 2015

I signed up about 2 years ago after I got many calls from one Rahul. He told me he had to make the sale to pay his exam fees at college so I agreed to buy a subscription for 120 euros. The app I downloaded was just useless and every time i complained, they told me my phone was the problem and the problem was never resolved.
        He told me he had a customer in Norway who would call me with Global Hello so I could check the sound quality of the service. Right after he hanged up, I got a call with no caller ID from a lady with a strong Indian accent. I answered in Norwegian and she did not understand a word as she was new in the country. I asked her where she lived and she said Oslo and she could not name a single street in Oslo and I suspect she was calling from India on a landline. I tried to get he to tell me more about Oslo but she insisted that she called only to prove the quality of GlobalHello.
        A while later this Rahul called me to say I had to top up for 25 euros but I had hardly called for 10 euros of the 120 euros I paid and I rejected his latest offer of 25 euros for 50 euros of call time. I called my bank and cancelled my card and got a new card.
        A few days later a lady called me to say that my CC was not valid and she wanted my new CC details so she could update my details in the system. By now I knew this was a scam and hung up.
        Meanwhile this Rahul kept calling me to help me with my problems. By that time I had gone tired of the whole service and deleted the app.
        The same lady called back again about a year ago to tell me that she was taking over customer service for Rahul who had been killed in a road accident and I told her I was not interested.
        As soon as she hung up, I called Rahul's mobile number in India and he answered and he again tried to sell me an extension.
        Today a Subramaniam/Chandran? from Global Hello called me and he would no take a no for a no and he would not let me speak while telling me about all that had been said about GlobalHello. After about 30 minutes of trying to be polite I hung up on him.
        He called again and I had to block him.
        This company must be shut down. Something interesting happened just after I gave them my CC details first time. The lady from my bank called me to ask if I had authorized a payment of 120 euros. Just this should have rang big bells in my head from the beginning.

• In
        Indian29 Sep 06, 2015

Yesterday I got a call again from from Subramaniam calling from yet another number, 859 85 48. I had already blocked +[protected]. He was begging me to buy a subscribtion and he offered me calls for 1/2! US cents a minute. Please sir, I promise you sir...I told him that I had 8 hours of free calls abroad a month from my provider but he did not seem to listen and he kept on saying what I had heard from Asha, Rahul and Neha and I just hung up on him and blocked the number.
        This is sounding like terror on the phone and I dont understand where Global Hello find their sales persons from, Nigeria?? They are certainly good at begging. This Subramaniam was kind enough to give me his mobile number +[protected] which he insisted I note down even though I told him I was not interested.
        I dont need cheap calls to India or elsewhere and Global Hello should educate their sales people to stop bothering and begging people.
        To all of you who have not heard from them, dont talk with them. Be rude and just hang up as that is the only language they understand.

Global Hello cheated by sales agents and poor customer service

I signed up to their service for USD 150 dollars after being pushed to make this purchase over numerous calls by their sales agent. When I made the purchase, I was told about all the supposedly wonderful benefits I had and was asked to make the purchase immediately on the phone as the offer was valid only that day. And thus, I signed up. Little did I know what was coming. Below are just a few of the examples of the torture I’ve been through after having signed up with them:

· The sales agents are pushy like hell. I would receive multiple calls on the same day and on all my possible numbers they had. If I didn’t answer the call as I was busy, they would continue to call until I answered. Every now and then they called with some offer and asked me to top up and when I refused, I was told “Please buy ma’m, I need to make my numbers for this month, so if you buy it will help my sales !!!”
      · The call rates were different based on whether I called using their mobile app or my landline (and I was never informed of this difference in rates), and the charges and minutes didn’t tally. I was charged 2.99 cents for calls which I was told will be charged at 2.49.
      · I had to fight hard for my buck to get the value for what I had paid, and even while doing that, I would get multiple calls each time from a different dept, telling me that they are working on my issue and need to understand my complaint. I was tired of repeating the same information to different parties all the time and had no clue who was actually working on my complaint.
      · I had just heaved a sigh of relief that the issue was resolved, and to my surprise, my connection stopped working in about 10days time after that !
      · The person I was dealing with on this issue was extremely rude and uncooperative. He refused to understand my side of the situation and take responsibility for the fact that the agent had lied to me and not disclosed all the T&C of the purchase to me when making the purchase. He actually said tht “agents say anything to make a sale, so I should not trust them, and it is my fault if I trusted an agent on the phone and did not validate the T&C on the website”

• Ra
          Rash1980 Nov 16, 2014

Hi Anjua,
          I have had the same experience. I have taken Global Hello subscription in May and it had been mentioned that It will be a lifetime validity. I made it very clear with them. I told them that i do not want to receive any calls until I finish my minutes.But i used to get calls for top-up and new plans. Now they have blocked my account. When I called their Singapore office they said you have to top up now as your account has expired and it was for 6 months validity.I said no, your boss and sale agent told me that it will be a lifetime validity. The guys said no madam there is no such validity.I said ok if its'not then why you guys didn't mention the subscription period in the email which you sent me after the confirmation of my subscription.I told that I have you all emails, do you want me to forward you.Instead of sending many emails to their customer service and talking to 3 people, nothing happened and my account is still blocked. They are asking me to top-up for min USD25.

• Nb
          N B Salil Nov 21, 2014

Yes, their billing rates are higher than what their sales agent tells over phone. Billing does not show the amount of deduction per call. DO NOT Recommend.

Global Hello poor service and bad customer support

Recently I signed up with Global Hello as they said they offer cheaper calling rates for India. Their quality of calls has gone from bad to worst.. Also I asked the agents who ring me after every few days to know if I am getting better voice quality and service, I asked all of them to please provide me my username and log in details so that i can check my remaining balance online as there is no way I can find out what is my account balance and how much I am getting charged.. They always said that I will get an automatic generated email wihin 48 hours with all my account details.. But now its more than 1 week since I first asked them for my account details, till today I have not recieved any email. Thats not a good customer service.

GlobalHellopoor customer service

Recently I signed up with Hellogloban as they said they offer cheaper calling rates for India. OK, I m fine with the the service they provide but I asked the agents who ring me after every few days to know if I am getting better voice quality and service, I asked all of them to please provide me my username and log in details so that i can check my remaining balance online as there is no way I can find out what is my account balance and how much I am getting charged.. They always said that I will get an automatic generated email wihin 48 hours with all my account details.. But now its more than 1 week since I first asked them for my account details, till today I have not recieved any email. Thats not a good customer service..

• Ta
              Talvinder Aug 02, 2013

Please note: Its ***Globalhello*** not Helloglobal. I got the name wrong in my complaint.

Global Hello global hello (k cube) is a winner

Dear Friends,

I would like to draw back you attention towards one of the Tele-Communication services by the name GLOBAL HELLO aka K-CUBE Communications in India, that is one of the commendable service & marketing company in the world Calling Cards. I would like to take this pleasure about the way this Company carries out its business & the way they handle customers queries is commendable. I had been one of many such customers.

On getting my reference from one of my friends, I got a call from their Executive and told, that i can use their SIP based Plans is Australia and when i started using the service, i really felt the difference between other similar companies and this company. Every SIP company has some or the other issues but the thing which matters is how the company and its staff handles its customers concerns and responds to it, that makes a difference. There they are different and would like to resolve customers complaints.

All SIP users are requested to use their service at least once to find out the difference.

So please Always Consider GlobalHello

• Se
                services_investigations Feb 03, 2012

Dear Friends,

So please Always Consider GlobalHello

• Dr
                Dr. kaloti Apr 26, 2012

Hello,
                I am from Canada and I found GLOBAL HELLO a bunch of unprofessional people who do not respect clients privacy, bother them at any time of the day, will not remove your name from their calling list no matter how you tell them. I HAVE TOLD AND KEEP ON TELLING MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY NOT TO EVER USE THEIR SERVICE. I AM GOING A STEP AHEAD AND MAKING SMALL POSTERS FOR NEGATIVE PUBLICITY TO BE POSTED IN INIDIAN GROCERY STORES AND OTHERS. I any body know how to get rid of these people, I will appreciate their help.

Global Hello good customer care

In starting when i started to use the service of Global Hello their are lot of problems i faced, But now with the assistance of Customer Care. I find it comfortable level. And my service is going good. Really Thanks for the cooperation of Global Hello Customer Care Department.

• Me
                  Meenuag Oct 13, 2011

Service not available in Singapore since yesterday 12 Oct 2011. When is it going to be resumed?

GlobalHello is a Totally Fraud Company….
                  They deduct money from your account even though you have not made calls. They will also not prove any details on why they have deducted money. Most of the time their website is not working and hence you or company do not have any way to check why your money is deducted. Staff is ridicules. The company's singapore site is not working from more than 1 year.
                  Worst service and biggest cheater company. Never use its service. Never! Just kick them out.

Global Hello best rate

Hi,
                My name is Prateek and i am a student of MBA. I am using the service of Global Hello from last 4 months on SIP account. But i am not facing any problem to till date. Global Hello provides best rates to call India. And the company take care of their customers always.

Global Hello good company

They are providing very good service. In starting days i found some problems to use the service but now its good. Thanks Global Hello to provide me a better service.

• Am
                      Amandeep12 Jan 10, 2013

They are totally farud...they are giving review by own id...other wise all complint by customers...
                      they are trying to us make fool...
                      aware totally fraud...he charges my cardit card 250 USD.and the girl name neha, , , , he said to me when u come india i will stay with u two night in any hotel...alos she gave me personal no...they just doing prostiution...not a buisiness...plese be aware...

• Go
                      GobalHelloCheaters Jan 28, 2013

I am also duped for dearly $100, even after multiple follow-up with the support team there is no help.
                      I have no balance left in my account, I am told I have used all my credit, but Global Hello is unable to provide any statement of usage. Global Hello is a fraud and cheater company with bunch of beggars and leaches in support team.

Global Hello about service

Hello Everybody,
                    This site is so useful that we can write every thing on this site about our experience. In these days i am using Global Hello Service. Before 5 months back when I started to use this service i can't understand about the use of service. But when i use to contact with Customer Care of this Company they sort out my problem and at that time i will find out the proper way to use their services now usually i am talking with my family members in India. But i didn't find any problem. So according to my views It's a good service.

• Go
                        GobalHelloCheaters Jan 28, 2013

Global Hello — cheaters #ing company

anybody wants there money back then call to [protected] no. and ask abt nikhil aggarwal who is manager of...

Global Hello cheats

I would like to draw back you attention towards one of the Tele-Communication services by the name GLOBAL HELLO aka K-CUBE Communications in India, that is involved in Fraudulent and In-Ethical business and marketing practices. I would like to caution you about the way this Company carries out its business and then how later on it ditches the customer who fall into its trap. I had been one of many such customers.

On getting my reference from one of my friends, I got a call from their Executive and told, that unlike companies like AIRTEL, LD-INDIA, TATA, and RELIANCE once you take our services there would be no time-limit for next re-charge and you can recharge your account any time at your convenience with a balance carry-forward and AIRTEL and RELIANCE in India and VERIZON, AT&T and T-MOBILE in US being their partner carriers and so on.

At later stage they started calling me frequently for more re-charge (even though there was considerable amount available in my account) and other new deals. Fed-up of this, I asked then that I would re-charge only on a condition that I shouldn't get any promotional or re-charge related calls from this Company. They agreed to it and I went for another re-charge.

To my surprise, this time when I called-up a friend of mine in India their system wiped out my previous balance and just announced the balance from recent re-charge. I raised this matter with them along with their manager Mr. GAURAV (the name he told me) but despite of resolving my issue, they had been insisting me to go for a recharge of at least 100$ and only then they would try to locate my previous Balance. Despite of this pending issue, I continued receiving numerous calls for new offers and fresh re-charges but no one talked to resolve my issue when I raised it. Infact, I used to get reply that they could not see my account details in their system. Evey time when I asked their agents to provide the name and contact of their superior so as to escalate this issue but they never ever did so infact told me we don't know whom you can escalate this to.

Now they have blocked my account saying that I haven recharged since last 6 Months so account has got blocked and only a fresh re-charge would un-block it and their would be no previous Balance carry forward. I was so shocked and felt duped to hear this, that I decided to never-ever go for GLOBAL HELLO and also caution others about their Manipulative, Fraudulent, Deceptive, Un-Informed and In-Ethical business practices.

• Bh
                          Bhavini Jun 26, 2014

Hi my name is Bhavini I m living in Australia i have account Globel hello before 6 month that time agent ask me that time you have life time validity for your balance and now they block my account with out they give me any notice or mail and now agent ask me i forgot to tell u like after six month u need recharge other wise your account block he is med he ask me after block my account that his fault but now they people don't give my account balance they ask me i forgot that balance but why i forgot i did 100$ recharge that time and agent not give me all information that's not my fault but company can't do any thing for me with out my mistek they block my account and they not inform to me it's absolutely they did cheating with me

Global Hello — cheating

Dear friends, Please be careful to work/deal with hello global or global hello. I am customer of gh from...

Global Hello — fraud company

Dear Call Centers, Please be careful to work with Hello Global or Global Hello. I am the owner of a Call...