Having problems with BOSS Revolution?

BOSS Revolution Customer Service Contacts

520 Broad Street
Newark, New Jersey

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BOSS Revolution Customer Service. Initial BOSS Revolution complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for BOSS Revolution above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about BOSS Revolution. Discuss the issues you have had with BOSS Revolution and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

BOSS Revolution Complaints & Reviews

Boss RevolutionBoss Money Transfer

This is a big scam. I sent money to a friend in Africa back in July. The friend never received the funds and Boss has been giving me the run-around since then, suggesting that the investigation takes up to 4 months. All of a sudden, they emailed me a note that is supposedly the proof of payment. It contains exactly the information I provided when I sent the fund: name of receiver, date of transaction, and country of residence of the recipient. No copy of ID, or ID number, or signature.
To avoid at all cost. I will report them to the Better Business Bureau and take them to court.

• BOSS Revolution's response · Jan 05, 2021

Hi again Serigne,
      Thank you for your patience while I investigated this matter.

I am happy to inform you that we have processed a full refund today and the funds will be in your account within 5-7 working days. My colleague is calling you shortly to advise you of this action.

I would like to apologise profusely for the length of time this matter has taken to resolve and would like you to know that I have requested a review of some of our processes based on this exact case.

If I may help you with anything further, please do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected]

Kindest regards

• BOSS Revolution's response · Jan 04, 2021

Hi Serigne,
      My name is Galina Kennard and I work at IDT Corporation. I am very sorry to read about your experience. So I may provide you with a quick resolution, would you be kind enough to send me an email to [email protected] with the disputed BOSS Money transaction ID please? This will allow me to investigate thoroughly.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.
      Galina

Boss RevolutionBlocking of my boss money account.

I am registered with Boss money and have been sending money to Nigeria through Boss money. I recently changed my ATM card with my bank, M&T Bank for security reasons. I tried sending money to Nigeria with codes on the new card and my account was blocked.
    Please, unblock my account so that I can continue sending money through it.
    My M&T Bank account is: [protected] and my new 3 digits is: 883

• BOSS Revolution's response · Oct 30, 2020

Hi Olajide,
        Thank you for your patience while we investigated this issue for you. My colleague has been in contact with you and has clarified the situation regarding the payment card that was being used. Please go ahead and place an order over the weekend, and if you experience any issues please email me at [email protected] and I will personally take care of it for you.

• BOSS Revolution's response · Oct 30, 2020

Hi Olajide,
        Thank you for reaching out to us. We are looking into this matter for you and will come back to you with a response as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience.

Boss RevolutionInternational calls

I made an 18-minute international call through the Boss Revolution application with a balance that I had and this company consumed the balance that I had and made the call through my cell line generating a charge of 54 dollars with my telephone company, I call to customer service and a supervisor named Stephanie Caballero tells me to send her the evidence and the call record and I send it to her, then she writes me an email saying I have to make a claim to T-Mobile, the most absurd thing.. I never dialed directly from my phone, I dialed from the Boss Revolución application, if my balance ended during the call that application should have cut the call due to insufficient funds and not pass it to my telephone company

• BOSS Revolution's response · Aug 12, 2020

HI Ruben,
          Thank you so much for your patience while I conducted my investigation. Please note that I have sent you an email with the details of my investigation and should you wish to discuss this further, please email me at [email protected]
          Kindest regards

• BOSS Revolution's response · Jul 30, 2020

Hi Ruben,
          Thank you for reaching out to us. I am very sorry to read about your experience and would like to advise you that I am personally looking into this and I will come back to you as soon as I can. In the meantime, if you would like to discuss this issue with me, please email me at [email protected] with Complaints Board in the subject line.
          Thank you for your patience.

Boss RevolutionUnauthorized credit card charges

if you use this company's app to make international's calls, do not select the auto recharge option because they'll keep charging your card regardless of how many times you make a call.
        their customer service is also terrible, you'll be on hold for 40mins before you get a response. Their chat service is very unhelpful, the agent keeps copying and pasting standard messages to you because he/she has no idea what to do.

• BOSS Revolution's response · Jul 09, 2020

Good afternoon,
            Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to read about your experience while using our services and would like the opportunity to resolve this issue for you quickly.
            Would you be kind enough to contact me directly at [email protected] with your Boss Revolution Registered telephone number and put Complaints Board in the subject line please?
            In the meantime to disable Auto Recharge please click the bottom right Balance icon and choose Payment. In there you can enable/disable Auto Recharge.
            I look forward to hearing from you soon.
            Regards

Boss Revolutionunlimited call bundle

Your unlimited call bundle as advertised on your website allows calls to 54 countries which includes Nigeria.
          I bought this bundle and cannot make a call with it.
          Upon calling your customer care, I was told that this bundle does not provide calls to Nigeria which is contrary to what is advertised on your website.
          Can you explain to me why this is so please?

• BOSS Revolution's response · Nov 21, 2019

Dear customer,
              Thank you for your contact.

Please note that the Unlimited Plan is only available for Nigeria Landlines and Lagos Special Services. You can see a Mobile Icon next to each country that supports calls to a mobile phone.

We do have a plan for Nigeria Mobile called Nigeria Bundle, that is available through our Boss Revolution App, in denominations of £10 and £20.

Regards
              Boss Revolution Team

Oct 07, 2019

Boss Revolution — international call

I want to opt out of Boss Revolution, In fact I have already deleted my app and I need my account balance to...

Aug 09, 2019

Boss Revolution — international money transfer

Someone whose opinion I trust, referred me to this company for inexpensive money transfer to Nigeria. So...

Boss Revolutionmoney transfer online

I went through verification process with Boss Revolution and my bank. I am an American citizen. I regularly need to send money to my babalawo. The guy didn't know what that was and seemed bigoted about it.

Now I cannot use the app and my information is on their system.

What's the deal? I'm not a terrorist nor wicked person and my spiritual practices are my own business.

• BOSS Revolution's response · Nov 13, 2020

Hi LalaOchun,
                My name is Galina Kennard and I work for IDT Corporation as the Online Reputation Manager. I have taken over responding to all complaints and reviews that come into us via the Complaints Board, and I wanted to reach out to you with regards to this complaint.

I am sorry about your experience with us and I would like the opportunity to try and put it right. Would you be kind enough to let me know if the issue was resolved at all?

Please send me your BOSS Money account details and include Complaints Board in the subject line. My email address is [email protected]

I look forward to your response.

Apr 23, 2019

Boss Revolution — received text and call from this company

I received a text message on my phone from 663-342 saying: "Boss Revolution: Welcome! Your security code i...

Boss Revolution — product management

I was recently( about12 months) fired from boss because someone called claiming to be me. The bo...

Boss Revolution — money transfer

El sistema de verificacion Para tranferencias de dinero, es lo mas estupido y ridiculo que tienen, aparte de...

Boss Revolution — product/services

After using boss revolution for over 2 years, boss revolution desactivated my account for no valuable...

Boss Revolution — boss revolution international call

I bought a $5 credit I made 1 call to Nigeria of less than 2mins . Next day my balance was 12cents I call to...

Boss Revolution — worst customer service ever

I made a couple of transfers and my transactions remained on pending, I had to cancel, happened 3 times in a...

Boss Revolution — fraud, and identity theft and scam

Out of the blue never having heard of BOSS revolution, I noted on my bank statement that BOSS revolution...

Boss Revolutioninternational mobile top up

I used the service to top up my mum's phone credit in Nigeria. I wanted to top up with $5 instead they withdrew $15 at a very low rate. I called customer service. They were the worst ever. All three of the hung up on me. They were very rude and unprofessional. I will never use boss revolution again. It's just ridiculous having to deal with such service.

• BOSS Revolution's response · Dec 07, 2020

Hi Tohseen,

Please send me your BOSS Revolution account details and include Complaints Board in the subject line.
                  My email address is [email protected]

I look forward to your response.

Boss Revolution — declined international money transfer

I am Samuel Oyewusi from Columbia, Missouri. I tried to do international money transfer through Bo...

Boss Revolution — unauthorized credit card charges

Day of incident- 10/17/2017 My name is Isabel Tamayo and my phone number is [protected]. I reloaded my...

Boss Revolution — international calling

The internacional number I call and dial all the time only rings and it's not going true for the pass 3 week...

Boss Revolution — calling international

BOSS REVOLUTION IS A DISASTER! 1) My calls get interrupted ( telling me how much i have in my account and...