Complaints & Reviews

unethical behavior, scam company

Warning: they are liars and thieves!!!

I created my account, payed 10$ for the pin. Tried to call but never got through. It didn't work. Tried to call operators, they are russians and very rude people. They should not be allowed to do the business. They are liars and thieves!!! I have never experienced that kind of service in my life!!! Nightmare!

• Updated by Endyamy · Jun 19, 2017

They are liars and thieves.

stealing call minutes

This company shouldn't be allowed to do business.Typical Russian scheme type of doing business.I have never dealt with anything like it in my life and I been buying phone cards from different companies for the past 20 years.These Russians take rudeness to a different level.They steal at least 10min of your call time, when I finally gave them a call, she told me "Don't like it, don't buy it"...Unreal!!! They can talk like this in their native Mother Russia, but not here!!! Do not buy Davidzon cards, save yourself money and aggravation!!!

• Ir
    Irenna Orzikh Apr 23, 2018

Davidson phone card is stealing call minutes.
    Last time I called to Ukraine, I had balance 135 minutes, after my conversation which lasted 42 min, I supposed I have 93 min, but when I checked my account I had 69 min. Where is 24 minutes????
    And this problem is not first time.
    Spoke to customer service many times about missing my call minutes and the worker promised to send my complaint to technical department.
    But they didn't do anything, and finally they proposed to switch to new telephone company...
    I used Davidson card many years and now I need to search another company.

stealing call minutes!!!

misinformation for davidzon phonecard

When I open the davidzon phone card the recording announce i'll be able to talk for 57 min and conversation was only 40 min when t try to resolved the problem they told that they charge 25 cents for 2 weeks for service and 12 % tax. The card was used with one day and taxes on $5 card should be $0.60 when I calculated it was $1.20 and they did not want to resolved the problem. Thank you.

• Updated by Professional24 · Jun 21, 2019

Stealing minutes, poor customer service, rudeness of phone operators. Its a shame that another company creates a bad image of Russian people, while many of us are decent, hardworking professionals who care about their reputation!

• Ra
    Rafael Oct 09, 2007

Totally agree, I have the same problem with Davidzon phone card.

• El
    elizabeth rakhmanova Jul 24, 2008

I had a card to call Ukraine. The recording was promting to call for 77 minutes ($5.00 card). The real call duration was less than 55 min. It means that 29% of promised calling time (and maney, accordingly) went to cover overhead. Isn't it too much? And why is it not explained in real numbers under the servise conditions?

• Co
    Concerned Customer Mar 25, 2009

The Davidzon company is a bunch of con-artists!!

• Te
    testtest Apr 24, 2009

I totally agree that Davidzon gives misinformation and their customer service don't want to resolve an issue. I bought their service using credit card and paid 10$. The recording announce I'll be able to talk 200 minutes and conversation was less than 133 minutes. When I asked customer service what fees are applies to the phone card they told

25 cents for each 2 weeks
    11.76% tax

The card was used in one day. - 25 cent
    and 11.76% tax is 1.176 - 1.18$

10 $ - 25 cent - 1.18$ = 8.57$

10$ - 200 minutes
    8.57$ - 171 minutes.

Duration of my call was less than 133 minutes. Where are the rest?
    What kind of tax are included into 11.76%?
    How to force them give my money back or give me my unused minutes?

The customer service lies to you all time when you ask them about how many minutes will you have for you money.!!! Their usual answer: "We cant calculate how many minutes you will have for each customer, or even give you estimated minutes they can't answer what's happened to your rest unused minutes.

Don't trust them they charge you MORE THEN 33.5%. Isn't too much?

• Sh
    Shakh Jan 30, 2010

Unbelievably fraudulent company! Bunch of thieves and liars! Worst customer service ever! Not only they take half of your money for taxes, service and etc. Today they refused to connect me because the distributor who sold me the card did not pay them! Question - whom did I pay and what for??? For refused service???

People think they are still in communist time!
    If I knew where to complaint in order to shut this company down forever, I would gladly do that!
    Don't buy this card! Let them die and get out of business! Insolent ###!

• Cu
    Customer1111 Nov 30, 2016

Yes, tipical Russian ###!!! Unreal, you buy a card, you suppose to have so many minutes and they steal at least good 10min out of it, happens on regular bases!!! When I gave them a call, she told me in that stupid language of hers "Don't like it, don't buy it"!!! This is customer service??? Yes, for Russian standards it is, but they forgot where they live and where they do business.Mr.Trump, please send those Russian sorry ### back to Mother Russia.One bad apple spoils a bunch.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices