Raza Communications Logo

Raza Communications

Having problems with Raza Communications?

Raza Communications Customer Service Contacts

1877 463 4233 (United States)
1800 550 3501 (Canada)
800 520 0329 (United Kingdom)
+1 773 792 8150 (Chicago, United States)
+1 416 746 9797 (Toronto, Canada)
+44 207 100 3090 (London, United Kingdom)
5219 N. Harlem Ave.
Sat24h
Sun24h
Canada
991 Albion Road, Etobicoke, ON M9V 1A6, Canada

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Raza Communications Customer Service. Initial Raza Communications complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Raza Communications above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Raza Communications. Discuss the issues you have had with Raza Communications and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Raza Communicationsbad service crooks

I don't give them nothing those garbage Raza, no star for them, they are crooks lier, bad service useless company, I bought $10 card I didn't even talk or speak all minute gone, every dialing they cut 5 minute or in half, worse company never seen before, I do advice every one, do not even thing to use RAZA phone, are the worse company in the world, trush and garbage.

Raza Communications — poor service and unauthorized recording of my calls

Since the changes were made on your platform the service has been terrible, call quality sucks, continue...

Raza Communications — raza international calling minutes

Nothing has ever made me feel as extorted as Raza has. I have been trying to cope with the cheating for year...

Raza Communicationsconnecting

I tried to all Pakistan. Tried for half an hour. Every time it responds, "Call later". Later I called the customer service. It said, "There was a connection problem and that it would be corrected. After about a week i call Pakistan again. The moment I complete the number I am calling the immediate response (within one second) is "the person you are calling is not responding". Apparently the company does not put a call through and it responds with a pre-recorded message. The company has my money and I do not know what to do.

Raza.com — international calling card online

I contacted this company today 8/8/2018 to purchase calling card. I entered all my information and was able...

Raza Communications — rates

I have recharged through raza.com app. Money was not credited i called then thwy credited. Main issue there...

Brampton

Raza Communicationsconnectivity problem

Previously I could my home phone to call Raze and get connected to International number. Now they say if my phone is through optimum then they do not guarantee the connection.

Secondly when I use my cell phone to dial international Number I do get connected. However in the middle of the conversation the line gets disconnected. This has happened numerous times. I complained to Raze communications and the customer representatives only said that the issue will be fixed in ten minutes.
      I have complained five times and each time I get same answers.

When dealing with a bank customer service representative and get disconnected is a big headache.

Raza Communicationsrecharged my account but money is not credited

Hi, I have recharged online from app and payment was remove from my account and also it's show in app payment history that money $10 is credited but not showing in balance

It take a minute to dedecte from my bank and money is not credited in my app balance ..

Is it a fraud ?? Need my refund or I need to report to news

It's a fraud app which take my money but not credited on my account app and call customer care no reply

It's was an emergency call to be made back home and now they have taken my money e.g. from bank but not credited

recharged my account but money is not credited
        recharged my account but money is not credited

Raza Communicationscalls drop

We have been using Raza.com for a long time without many issues. But of late their connectivity issues have become the worst. I have complained numerous, I mean NUMEROUS times. Every time their incompetent reps give you bogus lip-services, keep giving different access numbers to make our India calls, but it just never improves. And now it is at its peak worst service. A few minutes ago my wife called India using the very last access number given to us by Raza.com. During 8 or 9 minutes call she got disconnected 4 or 5 times. She gave up! I won't recommend Raza Communications to ANYONE. The company sucks, their service sucks, and their reps and engineers are incompetent. As soon as my leftover fund is used up, I am switching!!! This company should not be allowed to remain in business. Shame on you, Raza.com.

Raza Communicationslost my minutes: [protected]

I am accused of having talked to [protected] for 54 minutes yesterday on June 4 2017.
            I didn't talked to anybody using Raza during that day. I tried many times to call but it kept on failing to go through.

I have enclosed the screenshot of my calls involving Raza yesterday, Take a good look at it. I have not communicated to anyone that day.
            Please refund my credit immediately and find out why your system is cheating customers

lost my minutes: [protected]
            lost my minutes: [protected]

Raza Communications — Unable to activate application

I have downloaded this app. However it doesn't allow payment from debit card. I do not have credit card as I...

Raza CommunicationsCalling plan

Their reps are horrible with low level of courtesy and patience and they get rude after you ask a couple questions. They always seem to be in a rush to end the call and sound irritated if you try to ask for clarification on a question (it almost seems like this company has set a limit of 'only one answer allowed per caller' and 'don’t talk long with customers even if it involves troubleshooting customer issues'. I have been with raza for at least 7+ years and as long as I was in the auto roll plan things were not bad, however, I recently changed my plan (continued the auto roll though) and things have been pretty rough (dealing with the discourteous/horrible reps). I have recommended raza to two friends in the past and they are current raza customers, however, this will end and I will make sure that others know about their horrible reps.

Raza Communications — Adding international minutes to phone

On Friday January 13, 2017 I went to a convenience store to top up an international phone number. I paid...

Toronto

Raza.comOver sea dialing account

You (Raza.com)have very poor customer service. The reason why I say this is because I use to have account with you. Last time when I try to renew my 1000min/10$, I was charged 12.99 and was not informed that the charge was not$10. So I called back and talked to a lady operator that I wanted 1000min/$10 plan which I have been using for a long time. She said OK I will change it and she gave me a new plan. I asked how many min I had in plan (because there were few min left from the previous plan), she said when you call it will tell you. When I called I found out that I was given 850min and not 1000min. I call this a poor business practice. As a result I stop using this service.

Raza.comCalls do not connect

Worst service provider for international calling. Please don't ever use this service. If you call their customer service, they just reset the line for you and it fixes the issue temporarily. But few hours later the issue is back again and the minutes keep getting used up even if the call doesn't connect.
                  This is honest opinion and I'm just trying to help you here from getting fooled by their false claims.

Raza.combad software

I have been calling to India through raza for over 30 times and it says invalid number or number cannot be recognized. if I enter too slowly or too quickly or at same pace doesn't make a difference. their number recognition software is worst and its more of a hassle and I have moved over to better service.

Raza.com — Network problem

Last week, I had a worst experience with raza calling service and because of their worst network I am in lo...

Raza CommunicationsInternational Calling

I have been using raza for sometime and from the beginning I have placed numerous complaints with them in regards to loosing 3 to 4 minutes each time I make a call. Before making my call I know how many minutes I have available. My phone has a timer and lets me know how long my call lasted, and I always round up to the next minute. I keep a written record of my calls, dates and amount of minutes used. Right after making my call I call back to check if my minutes are calculated correctly. 99.9% percent of the time it is WRONG. The minutes balance is always off by 3 to 4 minutes, I call Raza and they give me the same rehearsed line each time. "we don't see any lost minutes, we will let the tech time check it and send you an email" Once in a while I may get an email, but most of the times I never here back from them. I have lost over 50 minutes with this company, and no one wants to own up that their company consistently cheats me out of minutes on each call I make. I am fed and have to think 10 times before using them again.
                      People who use RAZA please, please, check your minutes before and after each call for accuracy, and you may realized that they are shorting you minutes also

Raza.com — spam and fraud

this service is fraud and entirely spam.after I bought a coupon of $5 and charged it to my phone.the call I...

$2 Raza Keep Talking — expired pin number

Today, august 14th 2014 at 1:00 pm, I bought a $2 Raza card at 7/11. At 2:20 pm I dialed the access number, I...