Global Vacation Networkmisleading/ False

We attended one of these seminars, 90 min. Very good speaker and funny too. But beware of the signs, notice
there are no Trademarks on anything, you cant ask questions and there are no Actual Testimony's.mmmm
So when you get down to talk about vacations and price pay close attention to the " Yellow" sheet! The backside, this is your CANCELATION. If this is something for you have both parties read it and initial it, this way nothing is hidden. AND DO NOT sigh or give out any credit card info that day! It will be there if you want to come back. This board is our Testimonial, and from what I see its all negative. Maybe they should re-do their presentation to include actual people on video that you can relate to. I mean afterall they claim tobe 150, 000 member strong and worth $80 million...

• Ki
    Kimberly Loveless Sep 23, 2017

I'm so sorry to see people frustrated & feeling cheated by Global Vacations...as for my husband & i we joined GV in i believe 2002 we never used the club due to unforeseen personal circumstances that did not allow us the luxury of vacationing...truly I had written it off as a bad investment but then my God Son urged my husband & I to look further into things...turns out not a bad investment at all...its been sitting there waiting for us to make the next move by researching a time & place we wanted to vacation. Since that time we have been on no less than a half dozen wonderful vacations mostly to northwest Florida which is our favorite place to visit, as we have family there. However we did visit a property in Northern Michigan which was very nice..As for the comments of there only being cheap hotel rooms available...I personally have not experienced that at all with Global..all of the properties my husband & I have visited we well kept properties...some even would rate luxury. I hope this little blog helps someone that may be wondering about Global Vacations! They have a website that you can look at all the properties available to Global Vacation Club members to make sure that there are properties where you are looking to vacation!

• De
    Deceived and Fooled Jul 22, 2017

We have been members since 2001 and as of today, July 22, 2017, we have NEVER be able to use their services. When we attended the presentation we were guaranteed that they were expanding their service to include vacation sites in Connecticut, New Hampshire, New England, Massachusetts and Minnesota as these are the only states we were interested in visiting. There is only ONE is in Minnesota!
    I called several vacation condos that are listed on their website in Florida and it is much CHEAPER to rent directly from them privately than going through Global. We were told that the reservation fee would always remain at $89.00, however it is now $449.00.
    We are older and we were taken advantage of and I would never recommend Global Vacation Network to anyone.

• Je
    jenH24 Sep 28, 2013

I'm worried I didnt give them money I got them to agree to me signing up in feb 2014 so I can gather money and information first however I did sign a supposedly not binding contract.. ok so for almost $5000 down $389 yearly ( if you vacation that year) you are supposed to get big discounts $159 a week for condos or houses. plus discounts on other stuff.. oppions on wha I shodl do I cant affor to loose $5000

• Bl
    bliska Aug 03, 2012

They took our $6000.00 and we never saw a thing!!! Just like youi we got nothing but we cut a big loss. Wish I knew how to get to them to get some of our money back as we have never gotten a thing from them free or other wise!!! We were very stupid!!!

• Ti
    tic1589 Apr 16, 2012

I've been a member of GVN for over 7 years and have used their condo's almost every year. I have two close friends that are also members and they have used GVN with similar results. I can't vouch for their marketing techniques, as I haven't been to a presentation for many years, but I had no issues when I signed up. We usually vacation in Hawaii, but one of my friends is a pilot and he has used GVN in many other locations, including international. I would recommend this method over "timeshare ownership" any day. I sold my timeshare membership after joining GVN as it was no longer needed and a huge hassle to "exchange" your property for somewhere else you want to go.