Global Crossing Local Services, Inc.Harassing, profane telemarketers

R

I keep getting phone calls about getting some sort of hardship car buying help. They call numerous times throughout the day, more than any telemarketer is allowed. I told the person on the other line that I want you to take me off your list. Every time they call I keep telling them. "that I don't need another car." So, the next day I get more phone calls from them, my expecting wife answers the call, and they began harassing her about take the number off their list, after that they told her, [censored] You, and that I will not." I got on the, "Do Not Call Registry", and put their number on it. When they called today, I put them on the their list, all I got was, How the [censored], could you do that, and more colorful words and phrases, and they hung up. And tonight they called again and the same situation all over again.

• Di
    Diva 007 Jun 21, 2012

I have told these people to stop calling my cell phone and they still call me everyday 10-15 times a day I told them to stop and they still do it what can I do to solve this issue. thanks [protected]@aol.com

• El
    el again Nov 12, 2013

We've been getting these calls at least once a week. IF I try to call back, it's a hum like a fax machine. If these idiots have something important to say JUST LEAVE A MESSAGE! We're on the DNC & UNLISTED but they find us & it's frustrating!!!