Global Crossing Local Services, Inc. — Harassing, profane telemarketers
I keep getting phone calls about getting some sort of hardship car buying help. They call numerous times throughout the day, more than any telemarketer is allowed. I told the person on the other line that I want you to take me off your list. Every time they call I keep telling them. "that I don't need another car." So, the next day I get more phone calls from them, my expecting wife answers the call, and they began harassing her about take the number off their list, after that they told her, [censored] You, and that I will not." I got on the, "Do Not Call Registry", and put their number on it. When they called today, I put them on the their list, all I got was, How the [censored], could you do that, and more colorful words and phrases, and they hung up. And tonight they called again and the same situation all over again.
More Global Crossing Local Services, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Global Crossing Local Services - Fraud
- Global Crossing Local Services, Inc - Unsolicited phone calls
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service
- Century Link - century link rip off
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service
- Century Link - vacation plan
- CenturyLink - poor customer service and incorrect bills
- CenturyLink - centurylink's subcontractor cut my gas line
- Century Link - internet/I was told one thing and then it didn't happen.
- Centurylink Service - bad service to employee