GlassesUSAglasses

The frames they provided with is for a child.

The frames would fit a small Asian woman's head.

I am American. My head and face are larger.

This company is ripping people off.

I have reading glasses that I bought for $3.00 that look and fit better.

I paid for expedited shipping but it took a month. Everything they do is done from the Philipines. They have a ghost operation located in NYC.

You cannot reach the 'USA' - it's all phillipines. And I don't do business with the Phillipine Nation. We have no treaty.

• Updated by NotEntirelyBlind · Aug 28, 2018

They showered me with SPAM, even though I had just purchased the glasses and glass frames. All the discounts go to the frames.

My best guess is that they have a large stock of designer frames that are only for kids, not adults. They don't mention this at all.

I cannot tell if the prescription is correct because I have an astignmatism. They wrote me repeatedly by email that they were going to refund me $30.00 or more but I never saw that in my bank statement. Even their delivery was screwed up.

The Corrected English for my first statement is "GlassesUSA provided me with frames that fit a child."

Comment Guidelines