GiftsnIdeasthe things delivered are a total ripoff, poor quality and delivery. package missing.

B Jun 22, 2019

My husband ordered a combination of the teddy bear with a box of chocolates (order no.[protected]) and 1 long stemmed red rose. Second order, [protected]-dozen red roses, cake and ferrero rocher. The stuff toy that was delivered are so small, looks cheap and the rose is just a plastic and the stem has been cut off. It was being put on a paper bag handed to me. The card attached to it was badly handwritten, not presentable at all, just written in a white card. It was not I was expected, if you couldn't deliver what you are advertising on your website (your photos) at least deliver something decent, presentable and at least equal to what it looks like on your photos. And also I am supposed to get another package, a bday cake, a dozen red roses and a ferrero rocher but they only delivered the stuff toy and a small box of chocolates. I tried asking the company he said its from dubai but he will not tell me exactly what the name of the company who arranges or supplies this and why the other package is missing. I need the other package that my husband sent to me and I need an upgrade for the stuff toy (a much better one) and the non plastic flower. You're sending a plastic rose? Really??! I need your action on this asap. Thank you.