The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Georgia Power Smart Meter — smart meter
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We had a Smart Meter installed on our box about 9 months ago. This morning, I woke up to the smell of burning. After ripping down ceiling tiles looking for the source, I found that the Smart Meter was the object that was causing the smell due to it melting. When the Georgia Power man came out to inspect, he told us that the Smart Meter was not compatible with the box that we had and we had to buy a new box; that it was our responsibility.
I firmly believe that the Georgia Power guy who came out 9 months ago should have pointed that out to us. There was no warning that something like this would happen and now WE have to pay for your worker's mistake? There are now things ruined in the house by the smell that I will not be able to remove. I did not ask for this box and I am not asking to have the additional expense of fixing their mistake.
More Georgia Power Smart Meter Complaints & Reviews
- Georgia Power - additional deposit required
- Georgia Power - smart meter
- Georgia Power - fees for a &returned check& that wasn't sent for payment
- Georgia Power - liars and theifs
- Georgia Power - double billing
- Georgia Power - billing process
- Georgia Power Company - customer service
- Georgia Power - fraudulent collection removal
- Georgia Power /GA Right of way - incompetent employees
- Georgia Power Company - power keeping going out every time there is a slight rain showers