Georgia Powerproperty damage

My neighbor had a problem with their electricity, seems trees got planted over their electrical lines and caused them to get broken under ground, so they came out, blocked off my driveway. Put a backhoe on my driveway, broke my driveway, tore up my lawn, ripped out my cable, costing me 2 days worth of work, then told me to contact the cable company myself, and that the cable being ripped out was the cable companies fault. Very poor work ethics with this company. But they know they can do whatever they want.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices