Georgia Power — electrical service
We've been Georgia Power customers for almost 25 years at this same address.
We are new to the insurance business and our pay is not always predictable, yet so far our power has never had to be disconnected.
Yet because we were late, Georgia Power is now assessing us a fee of $150 to be added to our next bill.
Why don't they waive this fee in light of all the times we've had power outages, when there were no storms or rain, and they couldn't tell us why?
More Georgia Power Complaints & Reviews
- Georgia Power - additional deposit required 
- Georgia Power - smart meter 
- Georgia Power - fees for a &returned check& that wasn't sent for payment 
- Georgia Power - liars and theifs
- Georgia Power - double billing 
- Georgia Power - billing process
- Georgia Power Company - customer service
- Georgia Power - fraudulent collection removal 
- Georgia Power /GA Right of way - incompetent employees
- Georgia Power Company - power keeping going out every time there is a slight rain showers