Georgia Department of LaborPandemic unemployment assistance

G Oct 22, 2020

To whom it may concern

I am writing this email about a problem I have regarding PUA. My name is Gabriela Dambra I am self employed and I teach French at 15 schools in Atlanta.
I was approved for PUA until December 2020. I received the money until July 7 2020 and then although I certify weekly I did not receive unemployment assistance.
I called countless times, sent countless emails to the email on the Georgia Department of Labor website, and [email protected] and I still haven't received the money and no one took care of my situation or
or reply to my emails.
Every time I called the person I spoke to, sent an email to PUA and told me that someone would call me but I did not receive any phone or email response.
I mention that I can't start my job yet The State doesn't let me start because of Covid 19 and they don't want me to go from one school to another (I have 15 schools in my program)
Please help me with my situation!
Thank you very much!
With respect and consideration!
Gabriela Dambra.