Florida Department of Revenue Logo

Florida Department of Revenue

Having problems with Florida Department of Revenue?

Florida Department of Revenue Customer Service Contacts

+1 850 488 5437 (Child Support)
+1 877 769 0251 (Payment Inquiry)
+1 305 530 2600 (Miami-Dade County)
+1 850 488 6800 (Taxpayer Assistance)
+1 850 717 6570 (Property Tax Oversight Questions)
+1 888 617 8168 (Florida New Hire Reporting Center)
+1 850 656 3343 (Florida New Hire Reporting Center)
+1 800 955 8771 (Florida Relay Service)
+1 850 617 8346 (Technical Assistance & Dispute Resolution)
5050 West Tennessee Street
Tallahassee, Florida
Locations

Florida New Hire Reporting Center
P.O. Box 6500, Tallahassee, FL 32314-6500

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Florida Department of Revenue Customer Service. Initial Florida Department of Revenue complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Florida Department of Revenue above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Florida Department of Revenue. Discuss the issues you have had with Florida Department of Revenue and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Florida Department of Revenue Complaints & Reviews

Florida Department Of RevenueChild support

Ongoing issue with getting a support payments returned after overpayment. Ga sent my overpayment to fl on nov 13 after contacting fl several times without answer, fl says ga did not answer them. Deo says child support did not contact them I had to prove my case was closed to do before they stopped taking out my money. I have been battling this for months an irs offset that took months to land deo payments that take months to hit ga holding money to send bck fl now u would think they would send it to me but no., now since my case is closed as nov 19 in fl my payment is lost nowhere to be found so basically I dont even exist

Florida Department Of RevenueDerrick Johnson

Taking my check twice for the same order 15.00 and 98.00 and I want a blood test to see if they are mines if i'm going to pay that type of money they taking everything soon i'm not going to have anywhere to live if someone can call me back [protected]

Florida Department Of RevenueMisinformation is being used on case file

There is wrong information on the notice of child support. The department of revenue thought I was a woman and I got a second notice of nonpayment. I didn't even get a first notice. I sent a modification notice before this second notice was sent. I never got a response. I was garnished for child support before the nonpayment started happening. I lost my job and I sent a motion to modify because of it. I was never disclosed about the garnishment or modification. Disclosure, writing false information about me in my case or no bias toward me are illegal. I have rights and they seem to be violated.

Apr 21, 2020

Florida Department Of Revenue — Child support enforcement

Hi, My name is Veronica Banchs mother or Shawn Crayton. I'm writing because since I've moved to...

Apr 20, 2020

Florida Department Of Revenue — Support modification / loss of a job and stimulus check and refund taken.

I have tried to modify my child support for a year not but I am being blocked by DOR's lawyer who ha...

Florida Department Of RevenueNegative impact on credit score.

I have been working for the same company for 10 years now and the department of revenue garnishes the child support out of my check every week. They report to the credit bureau's that I am late and behind on my payments. You would think that it would be impossible for me to be late or behind since the money comes out automatically every week. 2 years ago I was buying a house and couldn't because DOR was reporting that I was behind, so I called them and the lady said that if I paid a month in advance that I would be caught up and ahead and not have to worry about being behind again, so I did pay just so I can buy my house. Here we are 2 years later and they're reporting negative again that I am late 120 days 10 times and behind on my payments. Calling the D.O.R doesn't accomplish anything they give you the run around and make it out to be my fault somehow. What can I do, I need some advice how I can fix my situation.

Florida Department Of RevenueChild support

In 4 years I've only received $600. I'm an Interstate case with my case manager being in Ohio knows nothing about my case do to the fact they do not forward her any information whatsoever.
          The person who is suppose to pay child support owes $57, 000. Now my case is on the verge of being completely dismissed because of lack of activity due to the Department of Revenues fault.

State of Florida Child Support Enforcementfailure to enforce

Florida is thee WORST state to have a CS case in... they do not enforce CS, they don't suspend licenses, Dead Beats are allowed to be in the Rears for over 5+ years, owe over $25K in Support, are allowed to roam freely, allowed to get Government assistance, Medicaid, food stamps, and "claim" Disabled when they are in perfectly great standing capable health. but the working responsible class have to get out and work 2 & 3 jobs to make ends meet, and be held accountable for being the responsible independent adult.

Feb 22, 2020

Florida Department Of Revenue — Child support order for missing children

Child support case #[protected]. Ten years ago, my then wife filed a child support order and it was granted...

Jan 15, 2020

Florida Department Of Revenue — child support services.

I'm writing today to inform the state that it's has failed in every way possible to serve it's constituent...

Jan 09, 2020

State of Florida Child Support Enforcement — paid off

My complaint is that the child support has been cancelled and paid in full however they refused to stop...

Jan 09, 2020

Florida Department Of Revenue — child support

I moved to Florida a little over a year ago, I switched from Ohio to Florida child support. It has been...

Florida Department Of Revenuecustomer service and enforcement

Every time I call Customer service I get hung up on. They don't call me back and the representatives don't care to really help. They tell you to call someone else and that someone else just tells you that they can't help. I'm getting incredibly frustrated. I don't have time to be waiting on the line every day. My children need support and I'm about to be on maternity leave with no pay so I will not have an income. I am the only support my daughters have! The father never helps with ANYTHING! I can't stand this!

Florida Department Of Revenuechild support

Hello,

Child support offices/web pages should be a service to the tax payers. When calling or attempting to chat with these services, one does not need to wait hours or have the chat session time out in 90 seconds. Notices/Intents of Actions are not sent out in a timely manner. Payment history should be availble in its entirety. A review of the system needs to be done; problems, complaints, and suggetions addressed accordingly. State laws can not be and are not above constitutional rights. The right to life, liberty, and the pusuit of happiness can not be taken away.

There are hundreds of complaints that do not have any responses to them. To the inspectors, address them. These complaints are not to be treated as people blowing off steam.

Good luck to all of us!

Dec 30, 2019

Florida Department Of Revenue — enforcement actions

Hello, my name is Annika FIscher. I have been "working" with DOR for almost 13 years now in regards to my...

Nov 21, 2019

Florida Department Of Revenue — child support dept of rev

Can some one help me with a department or overseer of the dor/cseu..I've read that there is a fund that they...

Nov 08, 2019

Florida Department Of Revenue — child support dept of rev

I'm enclosing a reply I wrote below it explains a lot of what I'm going thru...I will say no child support...

Nov 08, 2019

Florida Department Of Revenue — child support

Hello my name is Shannon Bonner, I have 2 different case numbers, since I'm not sure which you need I will...

Nov 07, 2019

Florida Department Of Revenue — I requested a paternity test on a child support case from. 1975.

I went into the office located at 2205. La. Vista. Dr. In Pensacola. Fl. I had. Questioned the woman in...

Nov 04, 2019

Florida Department Of Revenue — wage garnishments

Good afternoon, My complaint begins with my wages being garnished even though Orange County wasn't directly...