GenXGame.comSubscription

B Oct 07, 2018

I mistakenly signed up for GenXGame.com. You asked my for my credit card details and said it was only to check my identity. I did this but as I moved forward I suddenly saw that you were charging me for services I didn't want. I WANT OUT. I do not want to pay for any of your services. My email address is [protected]@optusnet.com.au. The Reference Number: 083 - 82 - [protected]. Please remove my from your site.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices