General Motors Corporation — service airbag 2013 silverado
I am currently experiencing an issue with the service air bag indicator on the dash of my 2013 1500 Silverado.
I had the vehicle into the GM dealer in Kirkland Lake with this issue. The dealer told me that this is a common problem and it would require ordering and replacing the harness at my cost and not just fix the wire in said harness ... therefore a second visit.
I believe this is a SAFETY issue and said cost should not be pasted on to the consumer.
Questions: Is there a recall for this issue? I have checked to no avail. Why is this wire in the door harness?
The only reason I can think of is in the event of a side impact the door post air bag will be deployed. If this air bag is not deployed this could lead to serious injury or even death.
More General Motors Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration
- General Motors - a/c issues
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights
- General Motors Corporation - 2016 buick enclave vin5gakvckd9gj187188
- General Motors Corporation - 2018 chevrolet traverse - rail dust/brake dust
- General Motors Corporation - 2011 gmc terrain
- General Motors Corporation - part replacement of same part within 10 months
- General Motors Corporation - 2015 chevrolet z71