General Motors Corporation — chevrolet tahoe and buick lacrosse
I have been a GM fan for a long time, beginning with a 1965 Pontiac GTO. Most recently I have been driving Tahoes and now I own a LaCrosse. My major(only) complaint is with the coating on the steering wheel covers - the ones on the left and right spokes of the wheel where the various control buttons are. The coating bubbles and eventually peels off, creating a very ugly appearance. I replace the ones on my last Tahoe, at a cost of about $200-$300 because I was using the vehicle to transport people and it became very unsightly.
I am wondering why this condition occurs and what can be done to fix it. Thanks for your response.
More General Motors Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - 2016 buick enclave vin5gakvckd9gj187188
- General Motors Corporation - 2018 chevrolet traverse - rail dust/brake dust
- General Motors Corporation - 2011 gmc terrain
- General Motors Corporation - part replacement of same part within 10 months
- General Motors Corporation - 2015 chevrolet z71