General Electric — ge itwinkle g35 lights
Hello! In 2012 I paid $69.99 (at Costco) for the General Electric "GE Color Effects 50 CT" LED Christmas lights. They worked for less than 2 years. In 2015, I again paid $69.99, for the same Christmas lights (called "GE ITwinkle G35 Lights") and they too stopped working after 3 years (no connectivity to the lights wifi).
I've paid out $139.98 dollars for 2 sets of Christmas lights, that did not last long at all. I'd like my money back, or, a couple of replacement sets of Christmas lights.
I still have the bills, if you require proof of purchase. My email ID is [protected].[protected]@gmail.com, if you'd like the proofs of purchase.
My name is Jean-Paul Beaurivage, [protected] Canada, [protected]. I can
Please do the right thing, and send me either my money back, or a replacement.
More General Electric Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric - dishwasher purchased in nov.
- General Electric Company - washer 
- General Electric - new washing machine doesn't work 
- GE Appliances - home depot delivery of our ge stove
- GE Appliances - incomplete website and ordering information