General Electric Company — oven
My oven went out on 8/31. I couldn't GE by phone until Tuesday 9/4. I scheduled service for Tuesday 9/11 (1-5pm block). I arranged to take the entire afternoon off work. Monday 9/10 I got an email "Thank you for rescheduling to 9/20 1-5pm". WHAT?! You arbitrarily and unilaterally rescheduled my service call for ten more days out? I've already been without a working oven for 10 full days. And it's under a year old and fully under warranty!!
I called and inquired why? "Because it takes two techs, and they weren't available tomorrow". HOW IS THIS MY ISSUE? I've arranged to take off work, and GE can't even arrange to schedule the proper amount of staff??
That rescheduling act is one of the most rude, careless things I've ever witnessed from a "service" company. I'll never buy another appliance from GE, ever.
More General Electric Company Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture!
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level!
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal
- General Electric - dishwasher purchased in nov.
- General Electric Company - washer
- General Electric - new washing machine doesn't work
- GE Appliances - home depot delivery of our ge stove
- GE Appliances - incomplete website and ordering information