Geicotv commercial

R

You have recently started broadcasting a commercial which shows a boy representing Peter Pan. It is disappointing to see you showing Peter Pan as a dis-respective youth to his elders. Making fun of them. Peter Pan has always been a beloved fairy tale character. You have depicted him like so many in the world, no respect for anything or anyone.

• Pe
    peggy lamar Nov 16, 2015

Terrible commercial, take it off the air !!!

• Ta
    Talina Breckenridge Nov 19, 2015

Please remove this commercial. My family and friends all dislike this commercial. It's disrespectful

• Ly
    Lyn Danforth Nov 22, 2015

I totally agree the Peter Pan Geico commercial is disrespectful to our mature adult communities!! this commercial should be removed!!! The other commercial are more respectful of our aging communities.

Terri-G Nov 28, 2015

This is the first time I've ever complained about a commercial. I can't hit the mute button fast enough to not have to listen to an obnoxious Peter Pan being over the top rude. This commercial is a complete MISS. What were you thinking? Did you want to alienate everyone over 40? Please pull it as soon as possible.

• He
    Helen Donnelly Dec 04, 2015

This is the most obnoxious commercial I have seen in years. Fire the producers. I would never buy Geico Insurance if I had to depend upon this ad.

Terri-G Dec 04, 2015

I couldn't agree with you more. Obnoxious is the word to use.

• Pa
    Pam Crew Dec 05, 2015

Most of your commercials are well thought out, entertaining and I enjoy watching them. I hope your Peter Pan commercial has ran it's course and it will be pulled from tv soon. That young man is offensive and obnoxious, surely you can replace this commercial with one that relays your message without disgusting people.

• Ct
    ctjoni Dec 08, 2015

This commercial is one of the worst I have ever seen. My husband and I reach for the tv remote to mute it the second it comes on. It needs to go.

Terri-G Dec 08, 2015

I agree. You can't mute it fast enough. When I hear Bill I cringe then hit the mute.

Charles Hall Dec 09, 2015

When this ad is the worst ever. If one of my children were this disrespectful I would bust them. When this ad comes on I change the channel. You have some great ads that i enjoy a lot. Please take this one off.

Terri-G Dec 10, 2015

Well said Charles Hall.

ChipAway Dec 13, 2015

Extremely obnoxious and revolting! Don't need insurance right now, but due to this ad Geico is not in my future at all. Geico has had some very good and funny ones in the past, but this one practically cancels all of them out. What is Geico waiting for? Pull it now!

• La
    Laugh Often Dec 15, 2015

Seriously, offensive? Go eat your early bird special dinner, cut some coupons, take your fiber and watch some Murder She Wrote while sipping a high ball. By then it will be 7pm, bedtime

• Ga
    garbanzo Dec 15, 2015

Disrespectful, yes. But in all honesty Geico isn't in the business of respecting the elderly via the actions of a fictional boy. If anything it shows how smart of a business the company is to allow this kind of commercial to be made. I wonder how many millennials (future of the company) share your views. No disrespect, just saying. There are other things to complain about in this world.

You make me feel so young...

• Br
    Brenda Fiedler Dec 18, 2015

That's the problem with the world today. This has become a "norm" for the younger to disrespect their elders. When did this become ok? In my house, it is not! We will not condone by watching it and.believe me, when my child was young, if he talked like this to an elder, I would have snatched a knot in his ###.
    But today some parents just don't care to instill good morals in their children, so we end up with commercials like this!!!

• Ki
    kinDE Dec 20, 2015

The rude, arrogant, disrespectful, boorish brat is the new normal in tv commercials today. Who are the brilliant Madison Avenue scholars who create these obnoxious commercials and who are the geniuses at Geico who approved it? Way to alienate potential customers.

• Ra
    Rach K Dec 22, 2015

I love the commercial. It is hilarious. Don't listen to these miserable people. They obviously lack a sense of humor. Please make more Peter Pan commercials. Thanks!

• Pa
    Patti Dorrell Dec 26, 2015

Peter Pan commercial is the worst in a long line of intellectually deficient material used by this company to promote it's services. The same services that apparently many customers have found to be equally lacking in quality. I would not remotely consider purchasing a product from any company that promoted itself in this manner.

• Ta
    Tamara1566666666 Dec 27, 2015

Saw the "Moms make phone calls at the worst time to their children on 12/26/15. I have emailed Geico concerning their stupidity of making this advertisement. Both Geico, Mr. Waren Buffet, and The Martin Agency should be ashamed of themselves for alienating well over 1/2 of the U.S. population! All parties involved need to issue an immediate apology to Moms everywhere.

• Ke
    Kenneth H. Hicks Sr. Dec 29, 2015

Your choice of commercials displaying absolutely no respects in your "Peter Pan" Commercial is absurd. All I wanted to do with the red headed punk was back off and slap the S____ out the punk. Great casting, he plays the perfect seat ###. Lose him!!!

• Ke
    Kenneth H. Hicks Sr. Dec 29, 2015

Lose the Peter Pan commercial or I am going to lose Geico!!!

• St
    Steph1048 Dec 29, 2015

This is the most disrespectful commercial by your company! I agree with most everyone who has complained. We are living in a society that doesn't respect there elders. If on of my boys or grand kids talked to an adult like that I would snatch Thierry heads bald! Yes everyone is talking about your commercial but is anyone buying your product? Please remember vet his from the tv...

• Mi
    Mitziblue Dec 29, 2015

Whoever handles Geio advertising should be terminated, doing their client a massive disservice.

• Mi
    Mitziblue Dec 29, 2015

We are getting rid of Geico, lets go back to the Lizard.

• He
    Henry A. Roa Dec 30, 2015

Bring back the cave men; even they can do it better.

Masbro Dec 31, 2015

Geico is a second rate outfit not only do their commercial sux their insurance does also thank goodness for the mute button, wish they had one to blank the picture short of the off button!!!

Jac n Len Jan 01, 2016

We had Geico Insurance until very recently. I love the lizard commercials. The sick, insulting attitude to senior customers just lost them our business. How many times do you have to watch that poor man get kicked in the face by the Flying Punk, before you stop giving them your money? This is what an insurance company does that wants to get rid of their senior base and change their customer demographics. Who do you think this ad appeals to? Why would seniors do business with a company like this? Wait till they find out that younger customers have absolutely no loyalty! Show them that rudely disrespecting any customers is not an acceptable way of doing business, and close your account with them! If they do it to one group, they would do it to whoever they want to target. Anyone who thinks that ad is clever has a sick sense of humor and knows absolutely nothing about business! Sales is about building relationships, not treating people like this! The commercial is played over and over, so the insults keep repeating!

• Je
    jewel south Apr 03, 2016

Geico makes a lot of racist commercials plus. They are a lousy Corporation my advice don't do Business. With them

• Ro
    Roberta Rogerson Feb 16, 2017

Geico your commercials for your insurance sales are absolutly sickening! You insult our families with your poorly timed mom calls, tearing apart our most treasured nursery rhymes and fairy tales from mother goose and grimms fairy tales! Its no wonder you have locations in boulder, westminster, arvada, aurora colorado closing soon. Who the [protected]@× would buy insurance from you?!? I heard you dont cover even half of what you claim to cover or pay insurance claims when they are legit. Stop your disgustingly family disrespectful commercials or pay the families of the original authors or the decendents of the original authors plus the families who are traumatized by your tearing apart our nursery rhymes and fairy tales for your sick purposes and entertainment! I see much more of them and i will snap! I would not post this if i was not being pushed to my snap point by the blatent disrespect of family values and treasures with your nursery geico tales💩

• Tv
    tv commercial Mar 23, 2017

The commercial w/ the girl calling her friend dude, dude is stupid . What girl calls another girl "dude". it really aggravates me.

• Sh
    Sharon Graham Ruddell Apr 28, 2018

Your commercials underestimate my intelligence!!!

• Li
    linda gomme Aug 16, 2018

please take your commercial off the air regarding over use of bubble wrap. It is an insult to the public and the mental health community.It is so disrespectful to anyone viewing this . Its not even funny.

• Un
    Unown85 May 05, 2019

All Geico ads are offensive! A year or two ago there was that one with the talking penguins that talked like stereotypical African American men that was Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen level of racism. I have seriously hated this company for years now because of their offensive ads and constant shoving said ads down my throat every five minutes! If I want to use an insurance that bombards people constantly with ads and has an annoying mascot, I’ll call Progressive! I’d rather eat toxic waste and die a painful death than to use Geico.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices