Geico — auto insurance
You lied to us. Flat out lied. You lured us in and promised to lower our premium after a few payments and did not come through. We are insuring 1 pickup truck and 2 cars. One car with just liability. We are paying 478.00 a month for all three. That is way too high compared to our friends and neighbors. We are now forced to shop around. Why would a great company lie just to get business. Is that standard practice now. We were told you didn't do that and that you were different. I guess you're just like the rest of them.
More Geico Complaints & Reviews
- Geico Car Insurance - refused to pay my claim!
- Geico - geico policies and procedures!
- Geico - cancel policy
- Geico - geico will not pay claim
- Geico - scam and cheating
- Geico - auto insurance
- Geico Insurance - customer services, discrimination, disrespectful manager/sv name stacey
- Geico Car Insurance - premiums is a rip off!
- Geico - Claims for insurance
- Geico Insurance - insurance claim