Complaints & Reviews

Geekbuying.com — ordered item is not received

I have ordered Xiomi Android TV box from geekbuying on 26th May 2017 and I haven't received my item yet. When...

Shenzhen

Geekbuying.comaftersale support is suck can't claim anything

15-7
I pre order Mi 90 Minutes Smart Sport shoes at $99 On 1 May 17. get my money already but don't send item. When I ask and the answer is the item's not come.?? I remember around 1 week when i order geekbuying can shipping and 3 weeks later, They just send it. Then When they send and price is cut off to $$79.99??? What's the [censor]?

I recieve the item around 2017-06-05 and I open the box to test. Then Mi Chipset cann't charge in. Chipset have problem and aftersale service is more and more proof for this problem. They don't trust me. Then I record video for use and charge. Don't trust me. And suggest me for reset and charge. I try everything. It's not happen.

And they reponse me to can't claim because of supplier can't send a new chip. It's Idiot. And they don't have responsibility. Geekbuying must take care this but they don't. It's suck aftersale service

Geekbuying.comthey sent the wrong item!

I ordered a CHuwi Hi 13 tablet with a screen protector, case, and keyboard all cost $420.00! The Sent me a DC power converter worth $30.00. I checked with USPS and they did send me a "DC power supply" and are saying they didn't. I ordered a GPD XD from them and everything went fine then, but now I'm out all that money and I got nothing to show for it

Geekbuying.comorder not received

I've been waiting almost 3 months for my order. They have reshipped my order 3 times and it is still not here. They keep making up excuses and keep telling me to be patient. The first time the order was returned to them because they failed to provide proper paperwork to the shipping carrier. Second time the box was too big and was returned to them and now third time I am waiting. Absolutely insane.

Geekbuyingdid not get the phone

I bought a phone from Geekbuying and 2 months later it has died and sent back to them. I had to pay the fix price although it is still under warranty. I paid it and until now I did not get the phone. And they dont do anything. Very annoying . Shipment statement: the item is ready to shipment for ages(NL post) but I think this is doggy firm as well.

Geekbuyingabsolute scam website!!

Please I need help! I have no idea how to get my money back, I got scammed by Geekbuying company and don't know what to do.
          I have ordered two phones from them over four months ago and received nothing yet. I tried to contact them myself but everything was useless. Then I went online to see maybe someone else had the same problem and found numerous complaints about this company. Now I know what happened and I know that I will never get my order, but I will not give up until I get my money back, but at this moment it seems impossible.

Http://www.geekbuying.comnon-staple product

17 days ago i have gave an order for the mobile phone but they havent still send out the phone that i have orderd for i am writing everyday a message to use but they are always messing around with me when i talked to them last 3 days ago they told me that they were going to send it from the store the message that they have send me is still saved but now they said we will send you another phone on this month on the 11th they had a promotion going on in china i have choose this store now i am so dissapointed now because if i get my money back i am not satisfied because the 11th i got a discount that i wont be getting it from the same price. i am so dissapointed because they they have in stock but they are lianing how long am i still going to wait this was a birthday present but because they havent sent it on time its not going to be here on time. if i am going to get my money back i am not going to be happy because they have wasted my time and on the 11th of this month they got it out of my hands i am so angry.

Geekbuyingdo not buy from geekbuying!

Ordered an item from GeekBuying while I was visiting a friend in China.
              They promised a 7 day delivery and I was ok with that.
              As soon as they got the money they contacted me and said that they cannot deliver to the address I gave them. They asked my USA address and said they'll deliver it there within a month.
              I decided to cancel my order because there was something fishy about these guys. When I asked for a refund they agreed but they actually never gave my money back.
              Do not buy from GeekBuying!

• GeekBuying.com's response · Jul 15, 2016

Hi dear friend,
                  Thank you for your order from geekbuying.So sorry for the inconvenience to you,
                  To help you solve the problem, Could you provide us the order number first?
                  For order's safety, we need customer provide the correct address.
                  About tthe time frame of the refund.normally, for paypal payment, customer will receive the payment within 2 business days.
                  For Credit card, it depends on the Credit Card company, You could contact your credit card company for the detail.
                  Thank you very much and have a nice day.
                  Geekbuying team

Geekbuyingdon't order from this site!

I have ordered a phone from www.geekbuying.com over a month ago and did not receive it yet! There is no way to reach customer support, I tried to email and call them but never received a response. And I still have no idea what happened with my order. They took my money very quickly and disappeared with both my money and phone. So literally they scammed me and stole $150 from me. Never again I will order anything from these thieves!

• GeekBuying.com's response · May 30, 2016

Dear customer,
                    We are sorry to hear that, we have 3-7 business days for prepare and the register airmail usually will take 15-30 business days to arrive.
                    It do spend a long time, but you can check the status on 17 track website.
                    For now, could you please inform us your order number? we will investigate where is the package, if the package did lost, we will offer you a full refund
                    Anyway, we are here to help you, hope you can understand
                    Yours sincerely
                    Geekbuying

Geekbuyingdo not buy from these scammers!

I bought a TV box from Geekbuying website. I received my product and everything seemed fine, but after I've installed everything, I restarted the box and the date and time changed. I tried to fix it myself, but really needed some help. I contacted their customer service and tried to get relevant help. Their rep was highly unprofessional and unhelpful. He said that there was nothing he could do. The box was terrible! One days it was restarting itself several times! I contacted them again and asked to return the box for a refund and received no answer! Never again!

• GeekBuying.com's response · May 15, 2016

Dear customer, this is the customer service of geekbuying. We are sorry for the inconvenience, we always keep in touch with customer until the problem be solved. Could you please offer us your order number again? we will give you a discount for your next purchase, also we will contact you about your order until the problem been fixed.

Geekbuyingorder not delivered by geekbuying

I order one toy from one china's on-line company "Geekbuying.com" with paid insurance on 28th Apr, 2015 but till date I didn't get that.

I complain may time about the same to Geekbuying.com, but as usual only one answer I received from them is "We are investigating this issue". They sent this Item through NLPost and the tracking number is RS246675870NL.

order not delivered by geekbuying
                    order not delivered by geekbuying

Dear customer,
                        This is the customer service of geekbuying, sorry for the inconvenience.We have checked your order, and have refund the money to you .
                        If you have any other request, please feel free to contact us. We also will send you a 5 usd coupon for your next purchase
                        Anyway, thank you for your support
                        Have a nice day
                        Geekbuying

Geekbuying.com — no customer support at all

March 2015. I ordered a xiaomi mi4 smart phone.I took 2 months to be shipped and was dead at arrival. I...

Geekbuying.comdefective tablet and seller refused to help me

I bought defective tablet from the company www.geekbuying.com. After I opened the parcel, I noticed that the tablet had scratches. I didn’t take it from the box, but I tried to switch it on. Nothing worked and only after that I emailed the seller and told that he sent defective item. The response was so appalling, because the seller told me that he knew nothing about. In result he started to avoid me.

This is the customer service of geekbuying
                          We are sorry for the inconvenience, we always keep in touch with customers until the problem been fixed. If you received the package with defective device in 2 days, we can offer a full refund or send you a new device. Could you please offer your order number? we will send colleagues to contact you and give you a appropriate treatment.
                          Best wishes,
                          Geekbuying

Geekbuying.comfail to refund on faulty phone

I purchased an isa190 mobile from geekbuying for £110 which arrived on the 2 august 2013 and on arrival found it would not receive a signal from any network (the first identical phone isa190 I purchased in July is working perfectly) .
                        after 3 months of continuous emails to get this resolved they said to return the phone and I would get a refund, this I have done two weeks ago at futher expense of £16 to have it returned tracking no:RU146635201GB which arrived in china on the 20oct 2013, this package was tried to be delivered on the 22oct 2013 before 16.35 and was unsuccessful and now I have been informed that if it not collected it will be returned to sender, this is defiantly a company that should be made aware to internet buyers so they can avoid the hassle I have suffered, here is their address:
                        geekbuying .com
                        CHINA
                        post code: 518031
                        phone no: [protected]

This is the customer service of geekbuying
                            Sorry for all the inconvenience. We always suggest customers send back the device for repairing, because we can handle the case more accurately.
                            Could you please offer us the order number? We will offer you a discount for your awful experience
                            Best regards,

• Gu
                            _guliver_ Feb 23, 2013

I found this website geekbuying.com online and then they claimed that they are wholesaler of consumer electronics ranging from smart phones, laptops, tablet pc. I didn’t pay attention that they are located in China. They told me one price but then they wanted to charge me additional sum.

• Ki
                            kieranchristine Feb 23, 2017

This is EXACTLY what I am experiencing right now, send you a faulty phone, tell you to send back for repair, gave me the above address, told me that they received my return and asked me to wait about 4 weeks for repair, 4 weeks later when I asked about when I can get it back, I was told that they made a mistake and never received my phone. Brought it to paypal for dispute now, they gave paypal a different return address then the above return address, this company is a total scam please don't buy!!! spend a little extra else where, it is not worth the headache!

• Ki
                            kieranchristine Feb 23, 2017

They provided a different address
                            Buyers please stay away from this company!!

• Un
                            unsubscribe me Aug 29, 2018

Hi,
                            I am receiving your emails to my address; [protected]@yahoo.se and wish to unsubscribe from these, but the link in your emails does not work.
                            Appreciate if you can amend this, unsubscribe me and confirm this via email.
                            Mr X

• Aa
                            Aaron O'Connor Jun 29, 2019

I am Aaron O'Connor.
                            I live at 66 Orana Rd. Ocean Shores, NSW. Australia 2483.
                            I ordered a top from you on April 30th and have not received it.
                            It was a long sleeve, Lynard Skynard white top. Size small.
                            Please get back to me about the situation.
                            [protected]@hotmail.com