Geek SquadWait times to speak with service agent

S Sep 01, 2020 Review updated:

To whom it may concern,

I've only been a Geek Squad customer for a few years. When I first signed up the on hold wait time to speak with an agent was minimal, at worse, perhaps, 10 to 15 minutes. I realize the world has changed since the advent of COVID 19 however, You provide a service that can be easily performed by agents working from home. I have called two times today (09/01/2020) in an attempt to speak with someone. The first time, the wait time was over 1 hour so I left my number for a call back. Over 2 hours went by without a call so I called again. I was on hold for 20 minutes but was able to speak with an agent. This agent had to transfer me to another department. When they transferred me, the announced hold time was 1 hour and 45 minutes so I have left my number for a call back... again. I see from looking on-line your service rating has dropped considerably. I have hopes you are able to quickly resolve your service issues. There are other providers as I know you are aware.

Sincerely,
Samuel C. Scott

Jan Wiliams Mar 03, 2021

1/6/21 purchased 75" TV and wall mount at store. Install set for 1/15/21.
    1/15/21 No one showed up to install and no phone call. Called and Mya said they would come on 1/18/21 between 7 am and 1 pm. At 3:20 pm rec'd email saying appt. is now set for 1/20/21 between 7 am and 1 pm. At 3:24 pm rec'd. email saying appt. now set for 1/29/21 between 7 am. and 1 pm. At 3:25 pm. rec'd. email they are shipping mount to my home. ?? ( I could have brought it home with me the day I purchased it.) 1/18/21 Best Buy/Geek Squad called my nephew in California ( I am in Illinois) to reschedule MY appt. WHAT???
    At 3:15 I called them back and Patricia said appt. set for 1/29 between 7 am. and 1 pm. Told me I need to call back again on 1/27 to be sure I am still scheduled for 1/29. REALLY??? 1/28/21 Recorded call from Geek Squad to remind me of appt. on 1/29. 1/29 Guys actually showed up and installed my TV. Installers did a nice job. Such a huge pain for what should be easy for a company that is suppose to be technical. Just set an appointment and keep it!!! It is not rocket science.