Geek Squadannual renewal w/o notification

T Oct 20, 2019 Review updated:

This morning (10/20/19) I received notification for annual renewal of Geek Squad support. Unfortunately this email message came 2 days after the charges were posted to my bank account.

As a result I had to cancel my debit card. It takes 5-7 business days to receive a replacement. I have invested significant time
and energy on this issue with my bank. I would like to be compensated for this issue.

You may want to review your renewal process such that renewal notification comes prior to the bank transaction.
Tom Vander Sys
Email: [protected]@hotmail.com

johnlaw45 Aug 19, 2020

Same exact thing happened to my brother last year. He ended up having to cancel his credit card and change all his legitimate automatic billings to the new credit card number.