Having problems with Memory4Less?

1504 W. Commonwealth Ave Suite B
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

tesla m1060 graphics processing unit card

I was looking for a high-end professional graphics card like Tesla M1060 GPU that wasn't available anywhere. At some places it was available but the price was too high. While surfing on the internet and I found Memory4less.com website where I bought that Tesla M1060 Graphics Processing Unit Card at very reasonable prices. The package arrived some late but product was properly packed no damaging and works fine.

tesla m1060 graphics processing unit card

commendable

Just wanted to say I purchased a DDR4 RAM [urgent order] and it was shipped as promised. They charged a $7...

supplying product advertised

Placed an order for memory which was directly quoted through an email from Memory4less and they cancelled it 2 weeks later because they could not supply it even though their website listed stock AND the emailed quote also said that they had stock. They offered another brand equal that was also listed on the website as in stock and confirmed by email which I placed an order for. 2 days later I receive an email stating that the memory that I ordered was offshore and it would take a week or two to bring it in and I replied that I can wait. Well, it is 2 weeks later and I again received an email stating that they have cancelled my order because they cannot supply the memory. And to rub salt in the wound, the day after receiving the cancellation notice I received an email notice from memory4less that the quote that I placed the order against was about expire and I should place the order ASAP!! Hoe incompetent can one company be!?!?!?! Memory4less is now on my company's "Do Not Use" list and we will never get duped again!!! Buy at your own risk, but don't believe anything that they say.

[Resolved] sandisc memory card

Ordered a specific memory card, had the right one on the invoice but clearly was not what they sent; see...

Disappointed

I have placed an order with Memory4Less about three weeks ago and required the same day shipping. My order was not shipped and when I contacted Memory4Less customer service they said that my order was put on hold.
Customer service rep promised to contact me later. No one contacted me so I called myself and asked about my order status and they said that my order was cancelled because they were not able to deliver to my address. Then I asked for a refund and they said sure but I'm still waiting for my money and have no idea when will I get it.

Ridiculous and expensive prices

Ridiculous website!!! I wanted to buy RAM for my old laptop from www.memory4less.com, but when I saw their...

Warranty

I bought some RAM from this vendor and didn't look closely at their warranty. A couple of months later...

Canceled Order, Yet Charged Me, No Refund Yet

Purchased an HP Finisher online on a Friday. The next Wednesday they canceled my order, they told me that...

Poor business practice

Company advertised an IDE drive. No mention that it was a laptop drive. Company contacted upon receipt. After a few days they issued a RMA and advised there would be a 25 dollar or 20% handling charge whichever is greater. They have a ten day limit on the RMA and it took two weeks after the RMA to get a response to follow up emails.

Avoid this company.

• digipointer Jul 12, 2019

If you're talking about Memory4Less.com, then you're wrong, because I am a regular buyer of Servers and Laptop Parts from Memory4Less.com. They have clearly mentioned and provided Guidelines for Exchanges or Refunds on their website. https://www.memory4less.com/return-policy. I will rate the following:

Product Satisfaction = 5 Excellent
    Delivery Time = 4.8 Good
    Price Satisfaction = 5 Excellent

I think you're some confuse or mislead by someone.

Scammers

Memory4less.com scammers Stay away from these Fraudsters These guys are liars and theives do not make the same mistake I made!

Worst store ever

This is the worst store to do business with. I purchased a brand new keyboard for $100 from them. They sent me a used, beat up, filthy dirty, damaged, and DOA keyboard. Not only did I receive a damaged product, I had to keep calling them to get my product shipped. Finally made them promise to overnight it to me because they didn't ship within the time frame promised. I will never do business with this merchant and recommend you don't either.

• Te
    Terry Tim Feb 09, 2019

Worst services, i have bought core i5 from here and they give me 1 year warranty which was not claim when i went after 6 months.