GDex / GD Expresspoor delivery service

J Mar 09, 2018

My tracking number MY40021470163
Parcel from PJ to Penang only take One day deliver transfer, but
from Penang Bayan Baru to Bayan Lepas it took NINE days cannot delivery to customer's hand!

I complain 3 times to sender, their feedback is undelivery due to held back in office! May I know what is undelivery? The sender already informs them when delivery MUST contact the receiver, but I never received any call from GDex driver even never miss-call from my phone.

Please advice, it very poor service!

• Updated by Mohd Khaidhir Harun · Apr 30, 2018

Consignment no [protected], outbound from BKI station Kota Kinabalu on 20th of april 2018, it's been 10 day's the parcel being outbound... makes me wonder.. why it take more then 10 day to delivered the item..

• Updated by Mohd Khaidhir Harun · Apr 30, 2018

Lazada

• Updated by Kim Yew Thong · Oct 01, 2018

Sent in complaint/comment around 1:13pm - 10/1/08. Customer service (Ms.Afidah) [protected]@gdexpress.com prompt respond at 1:19pm and requested for damage bed frame images. Thank you and M waiting for further action from GDEX.

Fadzrul Aug 14, 2018

Gdex collection center at Lepar Hilir Trading, C Gerai JKKR Lepar Hilir 1 Gambang 26300 pahang, malaysia.. This gdex collection center service was very poor and did not give a good attention and rude to gdex customer when we wanted to collect our parcel..

• Mu
    Muhamad Soleh Noh Nov 09, 2018

@Fadzrul please log complaint

• Ha
    hanan179 Aug 15, 2018

saya track barang dgn nombor track [protected] dah sampai di tmpt berkenaan sebulan yg lalu..tpi barang masih xda di tgn

• Mu
    Muhamad Soleh Noh Nov 09, 2018

@hanan179 http://www.nccc.org.my/v2/index.php/ingin-membuat-aduan-e-aduan

• Pe
    peiyin lim Aug 15, 2018

Service area kuala rompin too bad promise to send out when tracking with branch then the driver didnt send the good out After that system displayed delivery is not possible how can be like that Coz the case is the lazy driver & agen to provide the service Have enough many time for this problem when got this company express service

• Ro
    Rozishafina Rosly Aug 15, 2018

Barang telah rosak walaupon telah dilabel,

• Ha
    hannahwong Aug 15, 2018

my goods received in bad condition.
    it is due to not proper handling of the parcel.
    it is food and im very concern about the damage of the packaging.
    i highly appreciate that Gdex shall compensate on my item.

• Sy
    Syakirah97 Aug 15, 2018

Gdex should post my order which is set of 3 egg storage [protected]) by today. But what I received is a wrong item [protected])

• Sy
    syifaa shariff Aug 15, 2018

on june 26th, i bought a product from cj wow shop and unfortunately until now the parcel has not been send to me.
    such a slow service from you gdex.

cc gdex pontian

• Su
    Sulaiman Yunus Aug 15, 2018

My last 2 items took them more than 2 weeks to deliver. And I have another item stuck in transit for almost a week. The Most Trusted And Professional Express Carrier Service. Very fast and efficient. Two toes up. Good Job.

• Ta
    Tan Xiao Bai Aug 15, 2018

19/6/2018
    delivery clerk report my home closed nobody at home,
    but tat day I almost all day stay at front home roof finishing my garden.

20/6/2018
    undelivery again n the reason is heavy rain.

• Ji
    jimmy143796 Aug 16, 2018

tlg pantau pekerja gdex kat kaunter yg x ble memberi kerjasama dgn ctumer terutama bila minta check barang dan status brg di hantar pd hari yg sama ke tidak.TLG AMBIL PERHATIAN SBLOM CTUMER REPORT KES KPD SMMC.SERVICE YG TERUK SEKALI PERNAH SY TERIMA DR SYARIKAT COURIER .HARAP PIHAK ATASAN AMBIL TINDAKAN.

Norfitri Aug 16, 2018

its been 3 days, and this item containing (Bahan Mudah Rosak/Makanan) still stuck at Perlis and not yet being delivered.

I wish to have a clear explanation on why the items not yet being delivered as promised. I understand the risk but why, it takes [censored]ing 3 days for the item still not dispatched?

tracking number : [protected]

28 may 2018. 08:11 pm. Inbound to BKI station

• Ci
    cindy yu Aug 20, 2018

Dear Sir,
    Pls be informed that the above item had reached Melaka station for quite some time before 09.05.2018 but no action is being taken till now.
    I hope prompt action will be taken regarding this matter. Looking forward to receive my item soon. Thank you.

• Wy
    Wynne Wong Aug 20, 2018

Didn't/ late update the tracking status every time. Terrible service when I go into the branch at KL as well as Customer Service contact number.
    As once we confirm with CS 3 times as we need to get the parcel at branch but once we reach then the staff mentioned they didn't get the parcel. Pleas improve.

Farizsha azlin Aug 20, 2018

My location is in Sarawak but in tracking status, the parcel is in Sabah . I hope you guys can handle it as soon as possible .

• Mi
    Michael tank Aug 20, 2018

Hi, I want to make complaint to GDEX ULU TIRAM regarding customer service . I was calling for asking my goods's location, but when i ask more detail, they just hang up my phone . Attitude just worst .
    Please take this matter serious and improve your delivery .

• Mo
    Mohd Khaidhir Harun Aug 20, 2018

Consignment no [protected], item outbound from BKI station Kota Kinablu on 20/4/2018, .. being outbound for 10 days . No sms/call/e-mail or any information for the late delivery. Please solve the issue .

• Re
    Remeyza86 Aug 20, 2018

Hello.i have one complaint about delay to me.my parcel pos at 5/8/2018 and until now.my parcel no delivery to my.bad service from gdex.i hope gdex can handle my problem asap.tq..my contant number [protected].

Fadirul Aug 20, 2018

they like to keep your items in their office for a really long time... & they never answer calls.. full of disappointment.. despite all of these complaints, it seems like they didn't care at all & don't even do anything to upgrade their services..

• Ab
    Abdul Hannan Sukor Aug 21, 2018

I have purchase item from Lazada on 11.03.2018 and on 13 March my item arrived at Gdex Puchong.But no one deliver my item.I call Gdex Puchong and i ask why the item still not send to me.The stupid reason their give is no delivery at my area. I do self pickup, but the staff serve me like a [censored].

• Mi
    MichaelKMA Aug 21, 2018

On 7 May, ur staff have been pick up a big parcel at my place, BUKIT MERTAJAM . The parcel is sending to KL OLD KLANG ROAD . Although i have been stick few fragile sticker on it, but ur stuff still broke my stuff, is this what i pay for the service ??????

• Ap
    apple3323 Aug 28, 2018

Poor service when tracking my stuff...Penang brand nobody pick up phone

• Di
    di hon lim Aug 28, 2018

My item is lost, I posted it since 20th Jan 2018, the shoes cost RM 1000.

I will make a police report and complain to the ministry of domestic trade and consumer

I called 8 time and the person Incharge is Mohd Kamarul, he said he can't do anything and ask me to complain here only

Really good service for GDex

angahz Aug 28, 2018

morning..
    pagi tadi saya pergi ke GDEX gong kapas kuala terengganu..masuk bg salam yang pertama, wajah2 kat kounter muka masam je..saya bagi salam yang kedua (kuatkan suara)semua tengok saya dengan muka masam..kenapa tak pandai nak senyum dengan customer ke...??

• Sz
    szehui Aug 29, 2018

Regarding to this track number [protected]. My item that I received was damage. The item was crack and totally can't use.

• Je
    Jenny Lim Sep 01, 2018

I been waited for two weeks for the delivery and now they tell my things are return to shipper because unable to locate my location. So disappointed to this service. How much time should I wait for the shipping process again 1week, 1 month. i'm really dissopinted with the services.

• Re
    Regine0724 Sep 01, 2018

SLOW DELIVERY!!! Two weeks passed and i still havent receive my parcel and i called to the customer service deparment for a few times but the staff kept telling me that they will arranged shipement TOMORROW and Gdex's tomorrow never comes.

• Le
    lee kok zhic Sep 01, 2018

saya amat kecewa gdex di tampin negeri sembilan, saya telah oder barang dgn go shop dan 4 hari yg lalu go shop dah inform sy barang dah sampai tapin, tapi saya tunggu sampai hari ni gdex belum hantar barang utk sy...harap pihak gdex ambil tindakan...tq.

• Ki
    Kitchencare Concept Sep 01, 2018

I'm called Penang branch 14 times no one pick up the phone, anyway my parcel should be yesterday receive until today can't get the parcel.. call customer service also not use, keep said help me check will call me back, end up .. REALLY SUPPER BAD SERVICE

M A Ghazali Sep 01, 2018

Status mentioned "undelivered due to refuse to accept - consignee not in"

I've been waiting all day at home, no call from the delivery guy. Do you really do the delivery or simply update status refuse to accept.

• Ri
    Rishnu Rao Sep 01, 2018

product reached butterwoth gdex on 30th december 2017 but it still have not yet reach me until now it still says inbound to butterworth since 30th call so many gdex branches since 2/1/2018 nobody answered such an stupid and bad service we are paying not free

nurain mat anisan Sep 01, 2018

Saya nak complaint barang saya dah sbeulan still kat hq. Hilang ke apa. Kalau hilang saya nak report je polis sebagai mencuri. Call hq no response email pun tak de response. Rugi la aku bayar gdex tapi tak buat kerja. Makan duit haram ke?

Joyce Kuang Sep 02, 2018

From 07/12/2017 20:59:15 Picked up by courier Petaling Jaya
    to 12/12/2017 11:11:57 Undelivered due to Held Back In Office Bryan Baru

until today 15/12/17 no more update & no more receive any call from courier service. I had called many times to KL office chased my parcel update also didn't receive any feedback from them.

Ching Sue Kyi Sep 02, 2018

The delivery man don't even give me a call at all and when I checked my tracking number the status become attempt failed but I never receive a call from the delivery man that he was there. Nobody informed me that my item is delivered and straight away change the status to attempt failed.

Nurul Salina Sep 02, 2018

pls send my parcel today it just delay for a weeks!

• Bi
    biibii Dave Sep 05, 2018

can i know your company didt provide hp line call to owner when owner away?and the card didt mention what time when they reach my home.really bad services!
    besides that when i get to office to collect, eventhough not much people but im stil need to wait more than 15min.

• Ai
    Aida Zamri Sep 08, 2018

MY30054507958 kenapa undelivered due to unable to locate? sebelum nie guna pos laju tak pernah ade masalah yang sama. Sudah 12 hari sejak barang dihantar keluar, bukannya jauh penang ke kedah je. Kalau tak jumpa alamat sekalipun tak boleh ke call untuk tanya atau inform saya untuk self collect barang?

• Di

GDEX-DS
    Tracking number:
    [protected]

nurainnabila Sep 10, 2018

Tracking said that undelivered due to sorry card but i didnt receive any sorry card.

Andrew Alex Sep 10, 2018

Delivery man was very rude, shouting.