The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved GAP — return policy
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Gap has recently changed their return policies which are utterly crazy and make no sense. Gap Kids and Baby Gap are all in one store. If you purchase an item from the baby section, you get 60 days to return the item with a receipt. However if you purchase something from Gap kids, you get 30 days. After 30 days, you get nothing. DO NOT BUY FROM GAP ANYMORE!!! If the item doeesn't fit your child, they will not let you return it or even get store credit. I will NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM GAP AGAIN! I will never buy anything from a gap store again.
More GAP Complaints & Reviews
- GAP - horribly rude customer service
- Gap Inc. - I will never buy anything from gap and will advise all my friends to stay away from gap
- Gap.com - beware of gap online!
- GAP - the worst i've ever been treated
- GAP - rude store employee
- GAP - loss prevention pervert
- GAP - bad management
- GAP - bad service
- GAP - service at the 69th market philadelphia pa
- GAP - unethical behavior